Closed Thread
Page 68 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    @ScubaGal I hope your *ahem* abdominal iss-ewes resolve soon.

Afm, I just got back from my bloods and scan, and thank the egg-gods, there seem to be 7-8 usable follies in there now. I nearly wept with relief! I know there are no guarantees they will all be mature, or even if any will fertilise, but I feel like we're in a much better place than we were earlier in the week.
    Thanks - me too.

And a ha! 7-8 from only two I knew it was just too early last time have you got another scan tomorrow? Do you have a guess at when EPU is? Maybe Monday?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (19-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ScubaGal Yep - triggering tonight at 6:30 and EPU all set for Monday morning at 7:30. I might use your idea and ask DH to do the trigger, since he's really not been part of the process so far. He's all worried that he'll get stage fright on Monday - I bl**dy hope not!! After everything I have to go through!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shell'80 View Post
    @LadyLouise noooooo....... Don't do it!!!

U know if u start we will all follow

I'll probably wait until next sat 2 days before bloods is reasonable... Don't ya think??
    I think it is the control freak in me!! I'll hold out as long as my craziness lets me. I am the type to slit the stick tape on presents, re-tapes and can still show surprise, I can read the last few pages of a book and enjoy it...I promise to do my best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 hope your feeling better soon hun & grow lil embies grow.

I agree a rain dance is much needed ladies 😀 💃💃💃

@MrsChino wonderful news hun, good luck for Mondays EPU hun and my DF made a deal about doing his part (how weird it is doing it in a room lol) and I was like oh poor you that's is all you have to do compared to my meds, jabbing, sniffing, dildo cams, shoving things up there oh and not to mention EPU etc etc. was so funny

@LadyLouise good luck if you do POAS

AFM: AF is 5days late and no showing his morning either. Better start dancing in the rain this arvo lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (19-07-2014),MrsChino  (19-07-2014)

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha. @LadyLouise. You crack me up. Stay strong

DH 33 me 34, 3 fur babies. 4x ivf/icsi cycles already. First didnt make it to et, second x1 embryo didnt want to stick around, third x2 embryos bfn, fourth (went organic for 3 months) hysteroscopy and laparoscopy and day 21 scratching x5 blastocysts x1 transferred bfn x4 frosties.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Just wanted to pop in and say this thread is amazing!! We were lucky to conceive our handsome boy naturally nearly 6 years ago after a month of trying. Silly me presumed it would be that easy the second time around. After four years of trying, and countless tests we found out DH had an unexplained low sperm count. So IVF basically became our only option for another baby. Not everybody was supportive of this decision, we had a lot of "why don't you just be happy with the one you have and it's a lot of money for something that might not work". But bah humbug to all those people! I had my first injection on Friday with Elonva and started my own jabs tuesday with Cetrotide which I'm still doing, and after ultrasound and bloods yesterday I've started Menopur. I had some good follicles on the left but the right side was a bit meh. Has anybody had any experience with Menopur? The cetrotide is a breeze compared to it. I've only had 2 shots so far but I'm left with massive bruises and the area is a bit tender. Not to mention the stinging when I put it in..maybe I'm just being a wuss Have another lot of ultrasound/bloods on Monday and we'll see from there I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 you poor thing. I hope you are feeling better soon. It sounds like an awful thing to go through.

Welcome @KyLiE2014. Sorry I don't have any experience with Menopur (this is my first cycle starting any day and I'll be on puregon and orgalutran) but there are heaps of lovely knowledgable ladies on here so I'm sure someone will be able to help you out with your question! Are you doing ICSI? I am. Hope you get good results for your ultrasound & bloods on Monday.

how are you going in your tww @Soques?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, good luck to you all for your BFP's.....I started bcp last Monday (7th July) and just stopped it yesterday. Going for bloods and scan on Tuesday and start first lot of needles Thursday the 24th July. This is our first round after 4 years of infertility due to complete blocked fallopian tubes😢 I'm nervous and excited it's finally happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KyLiE2014 welcome hun and good luck for your cycle. Is this your first cycle hun?
    @Nady Lady I'm sorry that you have had to join us hun but welcome hun and good luck for your cycling. All the ladies here are so supportive and knowledgable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Kylie2014 I'm hearing ya! So sick of people saying 'oh I've got friends that tried ivf and never got pregnant...yeah cheers for the negativity. And if I hear one more time 'u just need to relax, it will happen' I may punch them lol. Good luck to you...

Thank you baby girl 7

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nady Lady For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (19-07-2014)