Closed Thread
Page 67 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mummymaybe yay for being PUPO hun and sending you lots of sticky baby dust

@KitiK hope AF arrives soon for the both of us! Mine was due Tuesday and still no sign. guess she likes to keep us waiting lol but it is very frustrating esp when DF keeps asking me lol

@ScubaGal wonderful news hun you and DH must be over the moon. When will transfer be and will you transfer one or? I will reply to you pm soon hun xo

@Nezz79 sorry to hear about your grandpa hun... thinking of you. big hugs. Hope scan and BT go well on Tuesday

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (18-07-2014),ScubaGal  (18-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post

@ScubaGal wonderful news hun you and DH must be over the moon. When will transfer be and will you transfer one or? I will reply to you pm soon hun xo
    Yeah we are really thrilled we will just transfer one, FS recommends just one. Hoping transfer will be Tuesday morning.
    Glad you got my pm - my messages on here are really being weird

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (18-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested last month 4 days before bt. this month I have told myself I'm waiting till the day before! I am to scared!!! 🙈

6. The Following User Says Thank You to newbeee22 For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (19-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellavista, @babygirl7,and @KitiK Looks like we're all waiting for AF any day now

@newbeee22, @LadyLouise, @shell'80 and @mummymaybe congrats on being pupo

@Precious40 - wow 8 cycles, you are one strong woman. I really hope this is your lucky cycle!!

@ScubaGal - I'm impressed you had the EPU under local..well done!! We don't know why my dh has the antibodies either. We were told they're sometimes caused by an earlier injury to the area or even an illness. We were told the sperm would never be able to penetrate the egg naturally hence why we have been recommended ICSI (dh antibodies are both head and tail bound). So awesome to hear you have 8 fertilized. So happy for you. Hopefully I will be just as lucky!!

@MrsChino all the best for your EPU on Monday

@Nezz79 so sorry to hear about your grandad.x

hi to everyone else.

afm picked up my meds today and just waiting for AF to arrive. Have a great weekend ladies.
    Last edited by Grace1; 18-07-2014 at 23:33.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (18-07-2014),KitiK  (18-07-2014),LadyLouise  (19-07-2014),MrsChino  (19-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    Good luck @ScubaGal. I suspect you'll be fine if you're having a local - the pain meds they give you eliminate any pain whilst at the clinic, it's afterwards it'll hit you - I've been pretty immobile since my pickup. Plus incredibly constipated which is putting awful pain and pressure on my back also experiencing tummy pain when I wee - made a dash to the shops this morning in my trackies and uggs and bought pear juice, prune juice and cranberry juice. The lady looked at me funny so I must have been screaming 'IM CONSTIPATED!!' Ah well I hope it works!
    Hi @ree88 how are you travelling? Did the juices do the trick? I'm so uncomfortable :-/ trying to stay positive because it's all for a good cause but golly could my poor guts just get a break? I think it's the endo because it's the same discomfort I normally get around ovulation except worse and never ending and because it's worst at night I'm not sleeping properly.

[TMI warning]

I'm so constipated and gassy that even the dogs want to leave the room

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (18-07-2014),LadyLouise  (19-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @ScubaGal. I'm traveling a bit better today. Unfortunately my transfer was cancelled yesterday due to me being incredibly sick with OHSS. Almost ended up in hospital yesterday. Feeling a little better today finally but haven't been able to walk and then yesterday I completely broke down and sobbed like a baby. I think I was trying to tell everyone I was okay because I didn't want to cancel the transfer but really I was in absolute agony. Then I finally recognized that it wouldn't be good for any embie to snuggle in when I'm on oxycodone for the pain and can't survive without heatpacks on my back and tummy. Out of the 6 fertilized, two were perfect, and the other four were a little slow. They opted to grow them out to blasts to see which would survive. They are thinking one or two will make it then they'll freeze them. So I find out about them on Monday. Best case scenario is we have 4, worst case, 2. Fingers crossed.

Congrats on your fertilization numbers though - 8 out of 8!! That's amazing!! I hope you are feeling okay and wish you all the sticky best for your transfer. Xx

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @ree88 oh my gosh I'm so sorry that's terrible news I hope you're ok.

So they'll freeze your embies and do a frozen transfer when your OHSS has settled down?

I've heard that in some clinics they are starting to see better results from frozen anyway I think because your body has had a chance to calm down from the stim.

Still I can imagine you'd be super disappointed. Sending you lots of and luck for four frosties

Thanks
    Reviews
    No AF... come on!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by KitiK View Post
    No AF... come on!!
    We need to do a rain dance for all the ladies waiting for AF to show up

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (19-07-2014),KitiK  (19-07-2014),LadyLouise  (19-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 I'm sorry to hear your news. That must be so disappointing for you and your DP. I hope you start to feel better (physically at least) ASAP, and that those frosties come through for you. It's such a *insert expletive* roller coaster, and none of this is fair
    @ScubaGal I hope your *ahem* abdominal iss-ewes resolve soon.
    @KitiK, @Grace1, @Bellavista and @babygirl7 Come on AF! I'll join in with Scuba and do a rain dance for you. I'm not sure what that will look like though as I've never done one before. It's probably for the best that none of you see it

Afm, I just got back from my bloods and scan, and thank the egg-gods, there seem to be 7-8 usable follies in there now. I nearly wept with relief! I know there are no guarantees they will all be mature, or even if any will fertilise, but I feel like we're in a much better place than we were earlier in the week.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (19-07-2014),Butterfly39  (20-07-2014),KitiK  (19-07-2014)