Closed Thread
Page 57 of 209 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

Welcome @akaura - I hope this FET gives you you're second bub!

Great work @Ree888 on 6 embies hun, a good result. I have no experience with 3 day transfer but I wish you the best of luck.

Good luck tomorrow @shell'80, @Newbee and @LadyLouise on you're FET's!

AFM - I had my second BETA today and the bug's HCG levels have risen to 880 which the FS said were good. No more blood tests now, will wait for the 6 week ultrasound.
    Last edited by canuck28; 16-07-2014 at 21:13.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to canuck28 For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (16-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    Hi lovely ladies,

I've been trying to catch up on you all. Hope everyone is going well.

AFM-gave in and POAS using a FRER and it was a BFN, I'm 7dp5dt so pretty much resigned to fact it hasn't worked. Feeling like this is never going to happen. How does someone under 30 with only a few small immune issues fail 5 ivfs. Blah! Sorry for rant...too scared to tell DH and have my mum staying with me and too scared to tell her too as she gets more emotional than I do!
    Oh @ladybug14 I'm so sorry to hear that. I don't know enough to know whether 7dp5dt is too early but can understand your devastation. Have you got someone you can talk to if you're not ready to tell DH or family?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi lovely ladies,

AFM-gave in and POAS using a FRER and it was a BFN, I'm 7dp5dt so pretty much resigned to fact it hasn't worked. Feeling like this is never going to happen. How does someone under 30 with only a few small immune issues fail 5 ivfs. Blah! Sorry for rant...too scared to tell DH and have my mum staying with me and too scared to tell her too as she gets more emotional than I do!
    I think 7 days is the very earliest it would show up... From what I have been reading day 9dp5dt is what the HPT will pick up so don't give up hope yet.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (17-07-2014),ladybug14  (16-07-2014),LadyLouise  (16-07-2014),ScubaGal  (16-07-2014)

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! @Canuk29 now the next leg in your journey begins

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shell'80 For This Useful Post:

canuck28  (16-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ScubaGal. Trying to just keep it to myself for now. I think DH would be upset if I didn't tell him first-even though he's overseas for work.

Best of luck for your EPU tomorrow. Hope it goes really well and you get lots of lovely mature eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,

@ladybug14 it is too early to get accurate results! Please don't get too upset or give up until (and if AF) arrives. Like you said there is no reason you shouldn't be preg. If it makes you feel better my sister told me she was pregnant (and with twins) did 2 tests post AF being due with negs. She was preg and had twins. She told me she just knew. Stranger things have happened. Give it a few more days (2 at least) x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,

I'm sorry to hear that @ladybug14. I just wanted to let you know that with my first pregnancy I POAS four times in the days before my BETA, and ALL were negative! So I was 100% convinced that it did not work…I even went out and had a drink I was so depressed! Then at BETA I was shocked to find out I was pregnant. So don't lose hope until the BETA. Big hugs!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to canuck28 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (17-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well come all of the new faces... Hope your journey is short.

AF - back home in sunny north QLD and it was HOT getting off the plane... Nice tonight sleeping with the windows open.

Had a breakdown tonight over what to eat for food while driving into town... Tears and everything... Not sure why I burst into tears... Hope it's a good sign. Still bloated, constipated, gassy, and boobs are soooo sore and tired... 6 more days...

Going to play in my garden tomorrow.

Sweet dreams everyone.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (16-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps @Soques @canuck28 @KitiK your stories make me feel better. Trying to keep some hope. Don't think I'll test again before BT Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    I'm no expert but I think those are higher doses, probably related to the PCOS. Especially your trigger of 500. I did mine last night and it was 250. My FSH stim was Gonal-F which I think does the same job as the Orang-utan but I was on 150 - no idea if they are comparable though.
    Usually u get lower doses with pcos, because the ovaries are poly cystic u can get lots of follies developing and a higher risk of ohss. And gonal-f is the same as Puregon,so she's same dose as u. Orgalutran is like certrotide - stops follies popping early. Just thought I'd clear that up!!