Closed Thread
Page 55 of 209 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79

6th day of injections, had my first blood test this morning.. Apparently my result was that I was surging quite well and that I had to up my gonal f injection from 75 to 100 just to help push a little but more. Another blood test Thursday but with my first ultrasound .. Fingers crossed

Injection tonight hurt a little but more then usual.. Not sure why. I am changing the injection spot each time? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    How are you going @Soques ?
    Me is good. Going home today. More weird and sexual referenced dreams this morning... Yummy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ALP View Post
    @Nezz79

6th day of injections, had my first blood test this morning.. Apparently my result was that I was surging quite well and that I had to up my gonal f injection from 75 to 100 just to help push a little but more. Another blood test Thursday but with my first ultrasound .. Fingers crossed

Injection tonight hurt a little but more then usual.. Not sure why. I am changing the injection spot each time? X
    Might have just been closer to a nerve heading. It happens. Ice helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm coming to join u!!

Doing back to back natural FETs, June was a bfn was a dodgy cycle where I ov late (cd 16) and then af showed up 9 days later. In hindsight I should have cancelled but I am impatient!!

Got a positive opk confirmed with bt today (cd 13) so ET is next Tuesday 22nd!! This cycle I have taken Vitex and Vit Bs, C and E and I will have 3 Pregnyl shots on days 3, 6, 9 post ov. This will b my 6th et (4th et got me DS)

Hope we are all lucky this month fx!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post

Doing back to back natural FETs, June was a bfn was a dodgy cycle where I ov late (cd 16) and then af showed up 9 days later. In hindsight I should have cancelled but I am impatient!!

Got a positive opk confirmed with bt today (cd 13) so ET is next Tuesday 22nd!! This cycle I have taken Vitex and Vit Bs, C and E and I will have 3 Pregnyl shots on days 3, 6, 9 post ov. This will b my 6th et (4th et got me DS)

Welcome! @akakura :-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post

Welcome and good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my appointment yesterday with the fs and finally feel like I understand the process a lot better, I might understand what you lovely ladies are talking about now,

I was told my AMH level was 76 which is high but a good thing (maybe due to my pcos)
    FS said my husband sample was done by superman (really happy with result)

So I'm currently on primolut to bring on AF so I can start this cycle, then proceed to take the pill.

The drugs they are ordering me are orgalutran 250mcg, purgeon 150iu, ovidrel 500mcg. I'm not sure if these are the common ones or if the doses are low/normal/high

My activation of treatment states the recommended treatment is half -ICSI. After a bit of research This surprised me because he said my partner had really good semen results. Is anyone else having ICSI with normal semen results, my only thought as to why he would recommend it is to increase the change of blastocysts. (Starting to learn the terminology).

Would love any feedback ladies, I finally feel like I can join in the conversations now.

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Ttc since August '13. Diagnosed PCOS February '14
    No ovulation on 50mg, 100mg and 150mg of clomid
    Soon to start on the ivf journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello again ladies transfer is booked for Friday morning at 930. 6 eggs are fertilized - I guess since we didn't do icsi that's a pretty good result from 14 eggs. My FS does prefer to do 3 day transfers but I have noticed many prefer 5 day. I think if more had fertilized I probably would have pushed growing them to 5 days a bit more, but am happy to go with day 3 with 6. We have also been given the go ahead to transfer 2 embies but I think we'll see what feels right on the day. Booked for acupuncture at 630am on Friday morning. Has anyone else received a positive result from a 3 day embie? Would love to hear your thoughts on it all.

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @akakura - I hope this month is your month!
    @Sally girl - it must feel great to be moving forward with your ivf journey. I can't help you with your ICSI question as we used donor semen from America which was fantastic quality so we opted not to use ICSI. I do believe though you get much higher fertilization results with ICSI vs standard ivf.

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @soquz
    Hopefully tonight's injection is ok like the ones prior x