Closed Thread
Page 52 of 209 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @ScubaGal @Ree888 @KitiK and @babygirl7 I really appreciate your kind words. I’m feeling a bit better this afternoon, after a pretty teary day. We did talk about removing the endometrioma, and if this cycle doesn’t work out I might have another lap to clear things out before trying again. It’s only 4cm at this stage, so we were hopeful it wouldn’t interfere, but you never know. I had a much larger endometrioma removed from that same ovary last year, so there’s a fair chance it hasn’t been working all along. We also talked about changing the drug protocol next time to try and get more out of righty, but we’ll make a call on that once my bloods are back and I have another scan on Saturday. Then there’s always the possibility that one of those 2 follies is ‘the one’, or more might spring up in the next day or two.

So, there’s plenty to be hopeful about. I have to say, it is so good to have this forum to talk about this stuff

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (15-07-2014),KitiK  (15-07-2014),LadyLouise  (16-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG @ScubaGal I just saw your update - good luck with your trigger tonight!
    @Bellavista You're lucky living in FNQ with access to all that wonderful diving! I have my AOW too, but as @ScubaGal said it's a rather expensive hobby when your money's going towards all of this reproduction stuff! Ah well, maybe soon we will all have to take 9 months off diving for a different reason! I wouldn't mind that too much
    @Ree888 Those are great numbers too - you give me hope! I hope the soreness eases quickly.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (15-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I had my EPU on Friday and will be doing the FET off a natural cycle next month. My question for the ladies doing this process is; how soon after the EPU did you get your period? FS said "see you in about 3 weeks". For a 2nd time in my life..I'm looking forward to my period

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

Soques  (15-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY @ScubaGal! Super excited for you and @MrsChino - righties are the best anyway glad you're feeling a little better now

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - beginning IVF again...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (15-07-2014),ScubaGal  (15-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BabyOB epu is mid cycle (usually CD 14) depending on your cycle (and meds/trigger/theatre schedule) so you would expect AF 10-14 days later (again depending on your cycle.

I am also doing a natural FET this time. Currently awaiting AF (cd minus 4) lol. Counting down the days - possible et around 6 August all going to plan.... fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 1st ever experience I am usually a 30 day cycle so when he said 3 weeks it didn't make sense as 14 days would put me 11th August. I had EPU at day 13... So it got the better of me and thought I'd ask. Wishing you all the best of luck with your journey's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    Hey Bellavista.... Hope you have as good as results with the Arimidex as we did... How long will be on it prior EPU?
    Hi Soques

Approximately 6-7 weeks he will have been on it. Hope it's long enough.

Fingers crossed for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    OMG @ScubaGal I just saw your update - good luck with your trigger tonight!
    @Bellavista You're lucky living in FNQ with access to all that wonderful diving! I have my AOW too, but as @ScubaGal said it's a rather expensive hobby when your money's going towards all of this reproduction stuff! Ah well, maybe soon we will all have to take 9 months off diving for a different reason! I wouldn't mind that too much
    I agree it's so expensive I have been lucky enough to learnt to dive when I was 11 and taught my son to dive at 11. My DH is a newer diver now AOW also. I was an instructor many years ago done over 1700 dives now. I dive right up until a cycle starts then snorkel or fish to fill my time.

We have all the gear and are lucky to just go when the time is right and the weather is kind.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (15-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyOB View Post
    My 1st ever experience I am usually a 30 day cycle so when he said 3 weeks it didn't make sense as 14 days would put me 11th August. I had EPU at day 13... So it got the better of me and thought I'd ask. Wishing you all the best of luck with your journey's.

I *think* epu is always 13-15 days post cd1 regardless of your cycle length (particularly if medicated because it either encourages or supresses ovulation to suit the growth/clinic/theatre etc). My cycle is anywhere from 25 - 32 days (so unpredictable). My fs has recommended a natural fet (no drugs) and will do the et at cd 19 with a 5day blast - will be nearly 6 days on thaw (so my CD1 should be this Friday) depending on surge etc. But going by those dates transfer should be 6 August) fx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (18-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sherbet1230 welcome hun, it can be a shock when your told the only way to have a baby now is ivf. good luck for your cycle and the ladies here are very supportive and ask away with any question

@Ree888 great haul hun, fingers crossed for you to get great fertilisation rates hun.

@Ducky01 yep hun just use an @ symbol

@Bellavista welcome hun and good luck for your cycle.

@ScubaGal yay! hope trigger goes smoothly tonight hun and good luck for EPU

@MrsChino glad your feeling better hun, hang in there and I hope your cycle has a surprise result for you

AFM: no AF today, hope she arrives soon

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (15-07-2014),MrsChino  (15-07-2014),ScubaGal  (15-07-2014)