Closed Thread
Page 5 of 209 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Ugh this TWW is going to draaaaaaag on, I just know it. I ovulated on the weekend and even convinced DH to DTD even though we know there's like a billion to one chance one of the swimmers can get through

Normally I'd be still feeling like this is the one, it's gonna work this month but now that we know it's not gonna happen I just want AF to arrive so I can stop thinking about IVF and just get started on actually doing it but it's going to take foreverrrrrrrrrrr. Sigh.
    I totally agree - I'm also waiting for AF - hopefully due early next week but it's taking soooo loooong and I just want to get it started. Trying to distract myself through keeping busy with work etc. why does it just consume you?!

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - beginning IVF again...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @KitiK Hi, I don't know much about embryo grading (they have never told me mine) there is this sticky thread

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ding-explained

not sure how old all that info is.

Well, I had a BT this morning and have confirmed go ahead, so tomorrow I start my stims. Not sure of how long this will all take this time around but I guess I'll have my egg pick up in roughly 2 weeks time. So early julyish.
    @Ree888 & @ScubaGal I decided to go on the pill after my last cycle just so that I knew my period was going to arrive on time once I stopped. Waiting for AF to turn up naturally would have done my head in (its been all over the shop recently)

Good luck everyone

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (23-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Bongley mine is typically on time but it hasn't made things any easier! Are many ladies out there doing acupuncture during their cycle? Or has anyone done it and been successful in achieving pregnancy? I'm curious as I've been having it for 2 months now, as apparently it is helpful in preparing the body for pregnancy especially for ivf. I'll also be having it done before and after transfer. I figure it's worth a try - it is quite relaxing so I feel it can't hurt - but also expensive so I'm really hoping it works!! Last time round I had 3 transfers and no luck - that was all without acupuncture. Thanks ladies!

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey guys, just came on bubhub searching for this thread.

DP and I just did all our testing for first IVF have appointment to set schedule and everything on 10th then it's green light when AF arrives. Expected end of July..
    We are doing reciprocal IVF so DP will be doing most of the jabbing initially.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @Ree888 great question I've been wondering that too. My clinic offers it and I wonder if I should try it. Looking forward to some advice from other hubbers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Welcome @Hers&Hers
    I just had to google reciprocal IVF - that's pretty rad. I wish my DH would get the injections instead of me :P
    Last edited by ScubaGal; 24-06-2014 at 17:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah works well for me..i'm not very good with needles. poor thing is nervous about it though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hers&Hers View Post
    yeah works well for me..i'm not very good with needles. poor thing is nervous about it though.
    She's in good company here I'm just trying to focus on how b@dass I'll be for being able to inject myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have to say I found injecting puregon really easy... it was the orgalutran that hurt as the needle is much bigger (ice the area and use an alternate side each time which will help...) I had a lucrin trigger - as I was high risk for OOHS, but it all went really well (oh the memories...) Good luck, I didn't find it nearly as bad as I thought it would be! Lucky I guess.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (24-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Hers&Hers! My partner and I are considering reciprocal ivf second time around - my time is fast running out so just doing normal ivf to conceive baby number 1 (hopefully!).

After seeing my acupuncturist this week she has said I now need to soak my feet in hot water with Epsom salts three times a week, not eat any melon or banana, and try to eat only hot meals and warm drinks. She said it's really important to keep the inside of my body warm, and focus on ensuring my feet are always warm. Sounds interesting but after three failed transfers I'll try anything! Thought I'd pass the info on incase anyone else wanted to try this too hope you are all traveling well!