Closed Thread
Page 49 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Hi ladies hoping to join this thread. Was due to start Synarel today which is CD20 for me for first IVF cycle but BT show that not quiet where need to be to start so have the Synarel and another BT next Monday and should start sniffing away then. When normally is EPU?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Epu = cd 14

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal thanks hun, awaiting AF she is due tomorrow

@Twinkley welcome hun and good luck for your cycle and hope next Monday comes quickly for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Twinkley welcome to your support group... Ask anything and everything.

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome twinkley I'll check my handbook when I get home. I have done that cycle but it was a while ago and I get confused. Haha...

Gah!! That progesterone pessaries is yuck! They aren't wrong with lying down for 30min straight after inserting it. I thought I had time so I did a couple of things before lying down. Yeah well it warms up pretty quick that's all I have to say.
    And I understand why it can make you feel hormonal, already have my grumpy pants on, but I don't know if it's the progesterone or if it's the constant feeling that I've wet myself.
    Ah the joys!!
    Looking forward to the text message tomorrow for my et in Thursday only two more days to go!!!!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shell'80 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (15-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone.

I just had my day 5 scan and bloods done, and I'm feeling pretty down. There were only 2 follicles. My left ovary (the one with the endometrioma) doesn't seem to be functioning at all, and the other one just had 2. FS gave us the option of cancelling the cycle, converting it to an IUI cycle, or continuing with IVF. I think we're going to continue because there's no guarantee I'd get any more next time, since lefty isn't playing ball. All things considered, I think it's probably still our best chance.

But I'm just so disappointed. My AMH is 31, so I know there are heaps of eggs in there. I think my AMH levels gave me a bit of false confidence in thinking I would respond well.

I'll start orgalutran tonight and then have another scan on Saturday morning. If it's looking ok, EPU will be on Monday.

Oh well. I'll just have my cry, and then pick up and move on. You know, under normal circumstances I am really good at being philosophical and keeping things in perspective, but I have to say it's more challenging when you're full of hormones and feeling sick, sore and fragile!

I hope everyone else has much better news today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @MrsChino :-(

All I can say is its not over yet! Hope one of those 2 (or more after epu fx) is the one.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (15-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Morning everyone.

I just had my day 5 scan and bloods done, and I'm feeling pretty down. There were only 2 follicles. My left ovary (the one with the endometrioma) doesn't seem to be functioning at all, and the other one just had 2. FS gave us the option of cancelling the cycle, converting it to an IUI cycle, or continuing with IVF. I think we're going to continue because there's no guarantee I'd get any more next time, since lefty isn't playing ball. All things considered, I think it's probably still our best chance.

But I'm just so disappointed. My AMH is 31, so I know there are heaps of eggs in there. I think my AMH levels gave me a bit of false confidence in thinking I would respond well.

I'll start orgalutran tonight and then have another scan on Saturday morning. If it's looking ok, EPU will be on Monday.

Oh well. I'll just have my cry, and then pick up and move on. You know, under normal circumstances I am really good at being philosophical and keeping things in perspective, but I have to say it's more challenging when you're full of hormones and feeling sick, sore and fragile!

I hope everyone else has much better news today!
    So sorry to hear that @MrsChino I know it's really disappointing when it's not what you expected. As per the previous response you could still get lucky with one or both of the two that you've got, and if it's only day five some more might pop up - I've had a few more appear overnight so they do seem to respond to a cumulative effect.

Did they talk about maybe changing your dosage next time ? Even if lefty isn't playing ball perhaps a different regime will get more out of righty (the little trooper).

Is your endometrioma still there? How big is it? Has your FS discussed removing it if you have a couple of cycles with no result?

Best of luck I'm wishing for some surprise follicles for you over the next 8 or 9 days, I think day 5 is still pretty early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, have been following you guys for a while and hoping to join in.

We did first ever Ivf stim cycle in June but cancelled before epu due to only 2 follicles.

Now doing second cycle, had epu yesterday, 22 eggs collected. Just found out 13 were mature and at the moment 6 fertilised. FS said they had trouble finding enough sperm for the eggs now just stressing and hoping they keep growing. We are freezing all due to concerns for ohss. Doing ivf due to low sperm count.

At home today after epu and trying not to google myself crazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemeeple View Post
    Hi, have been following you guys for a while and hoping to join in.

We did first ever Ivf stim cycle in June but cancelled before epu due to only 2 follicles.

Now doing second cycle, had epu yesterday, 22 eggs collected. Just found out 13 were mature and at the moment 6 fertilised. FS said they had trouble finding enough sperm for the eggs now just stressing and hoping they keep growing. We are freezing all due to concerns for ohss. Doing ivf due to low sperm count.

At home today after epu and trying not to google myself crazy
    Hi @Bluemeeple glad to have you with us, gosh you must be on an emotional roller coaster with all that. Hands off the google !!

Perhaps stick to reading journal articles or published books (there are a bunch of ebooks about IVF) so at least you know the information is legitimate.

Best of luck.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Bluemeeple  (15-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino oh hun, big hugs, hang in there and stay positive. I'm sorry to hear your follies are playing up. I have everything crossed for your EPU and hope you get a nice surprise.

@Bluemeeple welcome hun and great EPU numbers. grow lil embies grow. Hope ohss stays away hun. Good luck

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bluemeeple  (15-07-2014),MrsChino  (15-07-2014)