Closed Thread
Page 45 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    Just a quick question - has anyone else suffered persistent cramps and back pain whilst stimming? I'm on my last day with egg pickup tmrw, and since yesterday, I have Had constant cramps and lower back pain and aches to the point that I cannot get comfortable at all. The tummy cramps are borderline AF like but the back pain I've never felt before! Hoping it's because I have lots of eggies ready to go...

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - beginning IVF again...
    Yes this last one.... Horribly uncomfortable. Panadol does help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Just a quick question - has anyone else suffered persistent cramps and back pain whilst stimming? I'm on my last day with egg pickup tmrw, and since yesterday, I have Had constant cramps and lower back pain and aches to the point that I cannot get comfortable at all. The tummy cramps are borderline AF like but the back pain I've never felt before! Hoping it's because I have lots of eggies ready to go...
    Yep I've been getting back pain, headaches, and my guts are generally quite slowed down, plus I'm weepy 1.5hrs after injecting like clockwork.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah well it settles my mind a bit to know it's not just me - even though I'm sorry you guys have had similar symptoms too! Countdown is on! Hope your scan went well @ScubaGal!

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks @Ree888

Well I had my scan, they measured 16 follicles that they could see, got a printout of measurements for ten of them: 23, 22, 19, 18,18, 16, 13, 13, 13 & 11.

Lining is 8.74 - anyone know what it's supposed to get to?

Will be interesting to hear what the nurse says this arvo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, sounds like lots has happened over the weekend!
    @Soques What a fantastic result! You must be stoked!
    @Ree888 I hope you had a nice anniversary in the end, and your cold is getting better. I am only on day 4 of gonal f and my belly’s starting to feel tender. I haven’t had any back pain as yet, but I’ve had a pretty constant headache and low grade nausea for the past 2 days. Oh the joy and wonder of it all
    @ScubaGal I’m not sure what the desired number is, but 16 follicles sure sounds pretty good?! I hope the nurse has good news for you this afternoon.
    @canuck28 Congratulations! Wishing you all the best for a smooth healthy pregnancy ahead. In relation to exercise, it seems like everyone has different advice! My FS said basically it’s fine to carry on whatever you were doing before pregnancy, and just listen to how you’re feeling. He even said it would be fine for me to keep doing bootcamp throughout stimming as long as I felt ok doing it. I had hoped to continue, but I went this morning and just felt dreadful – really breathless and nauseous and then afterwards my belly ached for about an hour. So I think I’ll take a break for the next couple of weeks as I continue stimming and then go for EPU. I’ll prob just go walking instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Thanks @Ree888

Well I had my scan, they measured 16 follicles that they could see, got a printout of measurements for ten of them: 23, 22, 19, 18,18, 16, 13, 13, 13 & 11.

Lining is 8.74 - anyone know what it's supposed to get to?

Will be interesting to hear what the nurse says this arvo.
    Great numbers.... Looks like you will be going in soon. Lining over 6mm is good. Mine was about 11 on my last scan

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (14-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal - great numbers RE follies! How exciting
    @MrsChino - we did have a lovely day in the end went out for lunch at a lovely restaurant overlooking the city. Waiting for some acupuncture now - I hope that eases the symptoms!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (14-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal - great numbers RE follies! How exciting
    @MrsChino - we did have a lovely day in the end went out for lunch at a lovely restaurant overlooking the city. Waiting for some acupuncture now - I hope that eases the symptoms!

Acupuncture does help...

AFM- really tired today... Big day planned with friends though when they arrive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

@KitiK - I know what you mean, I was so worried with my first pregnancy so did nothing at all, I was so worried. I am feeling more confident with this one, and I want to keep fit to keep my weight down. My sister is 5.5 month pregnancy and she is running and cycling heaps!

@Ree888 - I had a few pains but not what you described. However, after EPU my first time I was in bed all day. Found it hard to walk, lots of cramps. I had 16 eggs that time. This time I had 26 eggs but was totally fine after EPU, weird huh?

@ScubaGal - those are great results for your follicles! And 16 too! Nice! I thinly you will have a healthy crop of mature eggs! Feeling good vibes for you! I think you are right about just keeping the workout intensity low and manageable!

@MrsChino - yes I think I agree with your FS. I will just continue with my old regime if I feel extra tired or sick I will stop. I was doing cross fit two times a week for the past 5 months but that is pretty intense so I think I will stop and switch to yoga next month when back home.

AFM - Feeling good this morning! I had TERRIBLE nausea with my first pregnancy but I think that hit me at 6 weeks. Was dry heaving and vommitting a few times a day and extremely tired for all of the first trimester. Not looking forward to feeling that so I had better take advantage of feeling okay for the next few weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 yeah I've had a variety of random pains at random times. I don't worry about random pains anymore.
    @scubagirl well look at those numbers - all sounding good there chickie
    @Soques have a lovely time with your friends.
    @canuck28 that's good to know about u being fine after 26 eggies collected. I was feeling worried before I read that. Hope ur lil embie is snuggling down in there.

afm
    epu went well, I feel good... 19 eggs collected. He also found a polyp in the uterus which he removed. But we have a new emergency - DH sick with manflu unfortunately so as this is potentially life threatening and critical situation I am nursing him today, lol. He did have a bad asthma attack last night though and did present me with evidence of his infection in the form of green sputum this morning, so I can't be too hard on the poor possum. Mind you I'll take abdo pain and pain meds over the flu and antibiotics any day, lol.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (14-07-2014)