Closed Thread
Page 42 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well went for transfer this morning 1/3 eggs hadn't quiet hit blastocysts and they transferred anyway. Is that normal they said if it was going to it will happen over night 2/3 eggs is clustering and they are monitoring over night (apparently I develop slow )and 3/3 egg didn't cluster at all I was advise that no matter how much I would have tried over last few years my egg quality isn't good We will see how this transfer goes.keeping finger knees legs toes crossed and trying to stay positive for great results for attachment and last little folicastanding from 9
    Is mild stomach pain normal after transfer
    Good luck to everyone else And Thank you for though and encouragement you know who u are to scared to look back have rewritten 3 times as kept disappeRi g on phone sorry
    Last edited by cheekyhumour; 12-07-2014 at 18:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope you get a sticky @cheekyhumour. Goodluck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ALP glad jabs are getting easier hun, it can totally Pysch you out. I know it does to me also lol

@Soques yay for being PUPO hun, sending you lots of sticky baby dust

@ScubaGal hang in there till EPU hun, fingers crossed for BT and ultrasound on Monday

@Butterfly39 great advice hun, hope trigger goes well tonight

@LadyLouise good luck for Thursdays transfer hun

@cheekyhumour yay for being PUPO hun, sending you lots of sticky baby dust. I always copy my post before I save as draft to go back to the thread. I learned the hard way, typed a whole MSG then lost it lol. Also I type my MSG into notes then just copy and paste

AFM: no feeling of AF arriving soon for me, no sore boobies. hope she arrives Tuesday.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (12-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheeky congrats on being PUPO

Baby girl trigger was clunky as I was injecting in a work car with a workmates next to me - somewhat awkward but he was quite good about it haha
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 13-07-2014 at 08:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being PUPO @Ducky01, @Soques and @cheekyhumour
    @Soques - 777! Well that sounds lucky to me

This thread is staring to move very quickly - I've lost track already after not checking for a few days. Sorry for the negative bleh post the other day - was just feeling a bit fragile and being sick did not help. Slowly getting over my cold although it's taking forever! I'm on a week off work now it's DP's and I 6th anniversary today and we were going to go out to lunch or something but she's decided to go back to bed! Grr...Anyway - trigger shot tonight at 730, for a 730am pickup on Tuesday morning. Feeling a bit nervous now - like they'll go in there and there will be nothing in the follicles!!

Best wishes to you all - sorry for not many personals - I need to read back to catch up a bit xx

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - beginning IVF again...

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT is on the 23rd, but seeing 22 is a family favourite number I might do it then instead

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    AFM: no feeling of AF arriving soon for me, no sore boobies. hope she arrives Tuesday.
    Heat pack! I went crazy with the heat pack and warm baths trying to get AF to come on time - came a day early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    ...Anyway - trigger shot tonight at 730, for a 730am pickup on Tuesday morning. Feeling a bit nervous now - like they'll go in there and there will be nothing in the follicles!!
    I know what you mean, I was all sorts of paranoid yesterday after my scan. I put it down to the extra oestrogen flowing around at the moment. Very excited for your pickup - we are pretty close in timing I think - I'm hoping EPU will be Wednesday or Thursday for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    ...trigger was clunky as I was injecting in a work car with a workmates next to me - somewhat awkward but he was quite good about it haha
    OMG that's so awkward! I guess the timing has to be pretty exact though - good on you for just getting on with it - that's your inner mummy showing I reckon

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (13-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies...hope everyone is well and enjoying the weekend. Just went for a big walk along bondi beach this morning with hubby. Getting some of that much needed vitamin d..

Good luck to all this week...

Got a call from the scientist today. I wasn't expecting the news I got though... I think I might be in a bit if shock and I am not sure I believe it either

5 frosties... 6 out of 7 eggs have made it to either transfer or frosties... Yippie and all looked beautiful as far as the cells were concerned... And 4 of the five were hatching blastocyst at freeze time. Scientist was a bit amazed as well. She said it usually doesn't happen like this, but wishes us all the best... Wow ... Is all I could say and thanks you.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

canuck28  (13-07-2014),KitiK  (13-07-2014),LadyLouise  (13-07-2014)