Closed Thread
Page 39 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for thoughts trying to stay positive As of this morning one was clustering 2 were at 9 and one is not looking good and stayed at 5 nerve racking didn't know that u had to wait till morning of transfer to even know if any had hatched To go I think the waiting is the worst for me

Hope everyone one else is trAvelling well on their journey love the baby dust saying
    Last edited by cheekyhumour; 11-07-2014 at 21:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I transferred my lone little ranger today! It fertilized and is not the best little guy (about a day behind where it should be) but hey when it's all you have got it is worth a shot! I did pre and post acupuncture, am into Brazil nuts and pineapple and am trying to keep warm. Except now I know what the official TWW crazies feel like- everytime I go to the loo I keep freaking out it's fallen out.
    Gonna be a looooong couple of weeks!!
    hey forgot to ask at my appointment but what's the deal with BDing post transfer? Advised or not advised?
    Congrats Canuck! good luck tomorrow. A faint line is a faint line- I've never had one so I would be happy if that was me
    good luck to all those startling their stims and who have EPUs soon!

Ps - I'm only on pregnyl injections for my luteal phase- anyone only done that before? No anger inducing progesterone for me, I feel like I'm missing out!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

canuck28  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay @Ducky01 just remember it only takes one and you've got it! When will your BT be?

I am always put on pregnyl in my TWW on my FET cycles when I do EPU I am on crinone in my TWW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    Yay @Ducky01 just remember it only takes one and you've got it! When will your BT be?

I am always put on pregnyl in my TWW on my FET cycles when I do EPU I am on crinone in my TWW.
    Imagine if it works!! It will be a true one egg wonder! It was 10 cells at transfer. I sent the picture of it the lab gave me to my DH. I'm guessing everyone gets pictures of their cells from their clinics? Nice little touch I thought lol. I've named mine- slightly tragic of me really.
    i think she said she gave me pregnyl cos my risk of OHSS is so low due to my crappy oestrogen- on the downside that is going to turn any sticks I wee on into a false positive! I think my BT is Wed 23/7.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky01 View Post
    I transferred my lone little ranger today! It fertilized and is not the best little guy (about a day behind where it should be) but hey when it's all you have got it is worth a shot!
    Congrats on being PUPO @Ducky01! One is all it takes. And even embies that are "lower quality or grades" according to embryologists sometimes go forward to become healthy babies! I should know, my DS was one. It only takes one. I hope it sticks!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canuck28 For This Useful Post:

Ducky01  (11-07-2014),Soques  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck28 View Post
    Congrats on being PUPO @Ducky01! One is all it takes. And even embies that are "lower quality or grades" according to embryologists sometimes go forward to become healthy babies! I should know, my DS was one. It only takes one. I hope it sticks!
    I love stories like this. You made my night- thankyou. Obviously it's been a pretty tense week waiting on the progress reports on our single chance- I've got a mountain of work to do yet I keep finding myself googling 'single egg IVF success stories'- DH catches me and just rolls his eyes (but smiles.) I'm even rolling my own eyes at myself! I'm a crazy lady. Step away from the google!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love stories like this. You made my night- thankyou. Obviously it's been a pretty tense week waiting on the progress reports on our single chance- I've got a mountain of work to do yet I keep finding myself googling 'single egg IVF success stories'- DH catches me and just rolls his eyes (but smiles.) I'm even rolling my own eyes at myself! I'm a crazy lady. Step away from the google!!!
    @Ducky01 - it does happen, we were very lucky and concieved dd2 on the first round, 1 embryo. Only got one frostie that we will use this time if he survives the thaw.... fx.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (12-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Very excited for you @Soques

I've signed up for the acupuncture now too, first session next week.

AFM I'm hoping to hear my follies are looking good tomorrow morning. Do they usually tell you during ultrasound how many they can see and sizes etc?

Or do you have to wait for the nurse to call?

I've also downloaded and been doing the Circle+Bloom visualisation meditation tracks, finding them really great - I'm visualising 8 good follies on each side and a total haul of 16 so we will see if my visualisations are working tomorrow...!!
    You will actually be able to see the follicles during the scan... There is a monitor for you to watch... Don't be surprise if they are really small and hard to see for the first one... Good luck

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekyhumour View Post
    Thanks for thoughts trying to stay positive As of this morning one was clustering 2 were at 9 and one is not looking good and stayed at 5 nerve racking didn't know that u had to wait till morning of transfer to even know if any had hatched To go I think the waiting is the worst for me

Hope everyone one else is trAvelling well on their journey love the baby dust saying
    I agree.... Sounds like they did some good growing for you overnight... Will be thinking of you when I go in... We are definitely going to be tww buddies... What time is transfer for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Imagine if it works!! It will be a true one egg wonder! It was 10 cells at transfer. I sent the picture of it the lab gave me to my DH. I'm guessing everyone gets pictures of their cells from their clinics? Nice little touch I thought lol. I've named mine- slightly tragic of me really.
    i think she said she gave me pregnyl cos my risk of OHSS is so low due to my crappy oestrogen- on the downside that is going to turn any sticks I wee on into a false positive! I think my BT is Wed 23/7.
    I'm only on 6 clicks of whatever my trigger was... Can't even remember... But it starts with an O... And will do another six clicks on Sunday...

So very excited... We can be in the tww crazies together...