Closed Thread
Page 32 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Hi chicks

scan today to check my eggs. Currently stimming.... Waiting for epu estimate probably today. Today I am celebrating the end of crappy synarel - go me! Wooooo ! I hate that vile sh!t!!!!!!!! Bleh
    I feel your pain butterfly! Congrats on ending at horrible synarel. This is my first cycle on it and I'd rather the needle! If I'm not crying, I'm yelling at poor DH. And the taste and headaches! Yuck! Best if luck for epu!

To those stimming - all the best with the jabs, Those with EPUs coming up, sending vibes for big numbers and great quality.
    Those with embies, hope 'the one' is in there for you and those in the TWW - sending sticky vibes!

AFM first jab tonight - cant believe how excited I am to be starting them!!! This round feels like its been going forever!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (09-07-2014),Soques  (09-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Good luck @<a href="http://www.bubhub.com.au/
    community/forums/member.php?u=5624" target="_blank">sare</a>eb!

@<a href="http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/member.php?u=86024" target="_blank">Ree888</a> I can relate to the mushy brain feeling, and I haven’t even started!
    @<a href="http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/member.php?u=115097" target="_blank">ScubaGal</a> Sounds like it has been a rough few days. I hope things have started picking up for you.

@<a href="http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/member.php?u=122861" target="_blank">Soques</a> Great results! Fingers crossed this will be your lucky month.

@<a href="http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/member.php?u=90049" target="_blank">Nezz79</a> Thanks for doing the list. AF started for me today, so all things going well I should start stimming on about Friday too.

So, I had my nurse appointment last week, and she was great at explaining everything. DH was a bit overwhelmed by the full-on-ness of it all, but he’s getting his head around it. AF started overnight, so I’m just waiting to her back from the clinic about hopefully seeing the FS tomorrow, and starting injections on day 3. Work is ridiculously stressful at the moment, and on one hand it has totally distracted me from IVF, but on the other hand all those stress hormones can’t be good for me – and potential future embryos! My anxiety levels are pretty high at the moment and I’m sure will only get higher as I start the drugs and it all gets going. Gah. Life’s never straightforward, is it?

Quick question – Is there any restriction on taking painkillers during stimming? As always, I’m having a lot of AF pain, and I’m just not sure what I can take…
    You can take what ever you want for pain .... just when your close to epu not too many aspirin or neurofen... due to blood thinning and surgery risks... even thou low dose .. best to be safe... I know I use to take neurofen plus when af cos it was all that worked for me but didnt need it any other time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to katiana For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (09-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the roll call too @Nezz79 I'm due for my egg pickup on Tuesday the 15th of July. Good luck with your stimming!

Oh @ScubaGal haha I forgot a person the other day!! I was supposed to pick her up apparently but can't even remember organizing it!! Life's great isn't it??
    @MrsChino - have you thought about doing some natural therapies to help with the stress? Massage or acupuncture? It has helped me a great deal this time around. I'm in a more stressful job than I was last time and am not stressed much at all - just forgetful!

Yay @freakedout44 - it's great to get the ball rolling isn't it!! Good luck!

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - beginning IVF again...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ree, I'm doing a down reg. cycle. So I've done the pill and started the spray, but the jabs just really make it feel like something is actually happening finally. I never thought I would be excited about a needle, but that's IVF for u -full of weird emotions and ups and downs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Mind if I join in? I had a blood test this morning and start Synarel tonight, blood test next friday (18th), then hopefully starting injections on the saturday.

A bit about me:
    ME: 30yrs, endo, very low egg count (but this has increased since my last attempt), only one fallopian tube attached to an endo damaged ovary (lost this tube due to a hydrosalpinx), and one healthy ovary with no tube attached.
    DH: 46, no problems at all, all great results.
    TTC 4 years
    First IVF was in May 2012, 9 healthy follicles, got to EPU, and they were all empty. Since then done about 10 rounds of FSH and trigger shot, no luck.
    So finally doing our next attempt at IVF.

I'm nervous about the long down reg cycle, last time I did an antagonist cycle. Worried about how badly the synarel is going to affect me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Welcome aboard @mamaharriet glad to have you with us.

That must have been devastating to expect a big haul and not get any eggs. Fingers crossed for a better result for you this time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

mamaharriet  (09-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ScubaGal, it was definitely horrible. But I've been going through this a long time now, so am a lot more positive. I can actually enjoy my friends babies etc, which is good seeing as since ive been TTC, friends and family have welcomed about 15 babies into the world!!
    I have a good feeling this time. Just trying to stay hopeful!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mamaharriet For This Useful Post:

Soques  (09-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 Thanks, I actually haven't tried any natural therapies so far, but I'm starting to think I should. I do weekly yoga, and really enjoy the meditation aspect so perhaps I'll look into that side of things more. I clearly need to do something! I'll drive poor DH (and myself!) mad at this rate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by freakedout44 View Post
    I feel your pain butterfly! Congrats on ending at horrible synarel. This is my first cycle on it and I'd rather the needle! If I'm not crying, I'm yelling at poor DH. And the taste and headaches! Yuck!!
    Yup, it's gross but I can't bag it too much as today at my scan I had 19 eggs. But 5 were <1.0cm .....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally, after 4 blood tests in 6 days, I've been told that I surged yesterday. Stupid Seratec has shown that I've been surging every day for the past 6 days, but clearly I haven't been. Now I am booked in for FET #2 on Monday. Anyone else had issues with getting their surge day right? I'm wondering if it's been off every time I've used it for the past 1.5 years.