Closed Thread
Page 31 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm PUPO blood test on the 22nd. We had planned on transferring 2 however only one frostie survived so this little hitchhiker better snuggle in for the long haul as I think this is our last go. I have an appt with FS for 8th Aug regardless of result.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sareeb77 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (08-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck @Sareeb77 hope this one is snuggling in nice and tight for you x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (08-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareeb77 View Post
    Well I'm PUPO blood test on the 22nd. We had planned on transferring 2 however only one frostie survived so this little hitchhiker better snuggle in for the long haul as I think this is our last go. I have an appt with FS for 8th Aug regardless of result.
    Good luck..... Good luck.... FX

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (08-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareeb77 View Post
    Good luck Sareeb. Sending you sticky sticky vibes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (08-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Soques Yeah, my last cycle in June was cancelled. Low oestrogen . So taking supplements and trying again in august thanks for the info xgood luck ladieshugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eh. Brain fail. Last night I was so excessively tired - I couldn't even keep my eyes open. Set my alarm to wake me back up at 9 for the orgalutran shot - slept through it and woke with a start at 1030!! Quickly gave myself the shot and called the clinic this morning to make sure it was all good. All has ended up fine, they said only an hour and a half late is no biggie, just have to take it later tonight then back to 9 from tmrw. Is anyone else finding themselves completely forgetful whilst stimming?? I'm the boss at work and am doing terribly at the moment as it feels like my brain is mush!! I'm getting my partner to set her alarm too from now on - I'm shifting some of the responsibility onto her too now - lying there snoring away while I have to drag myself out of bed on these freezing mornings to have my FSH. -0.3 at my place this morning. *shiver* vent over.

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - beginning IVF again...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi chicks

scan today to check my eggs. Currently stimming.... Waiting for epu estimate probably today. Today I am celebrating the end of crappy synarel - go me! Wooooo ! I hate that vile sh!t!!!!!!!! Bleh

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (09-07-2014),Soques  (09-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @Ree888 I know what you mean. Yesterday I had this complete moment of panic where I thought I'd forgotten to do the Gonal F injection but actually I'd just forgotten the entire morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @sareeb!

@Ree888 I can relate to the mushy brain feeling, and I haven’t even started!
    @ScubaGal Sounds like it has been a rough few days. I hope things have started picking up for you.

@Soques Great results! Fingers crossed this will be your lucky month.

@Nezz79 Thanks for doing the list. AF started for me today, so all things going well I should start stimming on about Friday too.

So, I had my nurse appointment last week, and she was great at explaining everything. DH was a bit overwhelmed by the full-on-ness of it all, but he’s getting his head around it. AF started overnight, so I’m just waiting to her back from the clinic about hopefully seeing the FS tomorrow, and starting injections on day 3. Work is ridiculously stressful at the moment, and on one hand it has totally distracted me from IVF, but on the other hand all those stress hormones can’t be good for me – and potential future embryos! My anxiety levels are pretty high at the moment and I’m sure will only get higher as I start the drugs and it all gets going. Gah. Life’s never straightforward, is it?

Quick question – Is there any restriction on taking painkillers during stimming? As always, I’m having a lot of AF pain, and I’m just not sure what I can take…
    Last edited by MrsChino; 09-07-2014 at 09:38.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (09-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Good luck @sareeb!

@Ree888 I can relate to the mushy brain feeling, and I haven’t even started!
    @ScubaGal Sounds like it has been a rough few days. I hope things have started picking up for you.

@Soques Great results! Fingers crossed this will be your lucky month.

@Nezz79 Thanks for doing the list. AF started for me today, so all things going well I should start stimming on about Friday too.

So, I had my nurse appointment last week, and she was great at explaining everything. DH was a bit overwhelmed by the full-on-ness of it all, but he’s getting his head around it. AF started overnight, so I’m just waiting to her back from the clinic about hopefully seeing the FS tomorrow, and starting injections on day 3. Work is ridiculously stressful at the moment, and on one hand it has totally distracted me from IVF, but on the other hand all those stress hormones can’t be good for me – and potential future embryos! My anxiety levels are pretty high at the moment and I’m sure will only get higher as I start the drugs and it all gets going. Gah. Life’s never straightforward, is it?

Quick question – Is there any restriction on taking painkillers during stimming? As always, I’m having a lot of AF pain, and I’m just not sure what I can take…
    You can take Panadol but no blood thinners ie no aspirin or nurofen.

As with all things though: confirm with your nurse.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (09-07-2014)