Closed Thread
Page 208 of 209 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209 LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am in WA @littlekiwi
    At concept - they seem pretty good about the 7 day openings for things like that.
    Yup my family know. It's just hubby and my parents. My dad is super excited about it all though, but trying to not show it as he doesn't want to pressure me. I haven't told them when the BT is though!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (31-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And thanks @ScubaGal
    That is a good way to look at it.
    It's tough balancing the 'positive thinking' with the 'getting too excited' . Don't want to get ahead of myself too much and to come crashing down but I also want to encourage things and stay positive.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (31-08-2014),ScubaGal  (31-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by woof5105 View Post
    I am in WA @littlekiwi
    At concept - they seem pretty good about the 7 day openings for things like that.
    Yup my family know. It's just hubby and my parents. My dad is super excited about it all though, but trying to not show it as he doesn't want to pressure me. I haven't told them when the BT is though!
    Wow I'd never have thought that! WA must be slowly changing I haven't told my family, they freaked out when I lost the last baby and then when I had a failed first cycle and it took ages to convince them not to fly over from NZ to hold my hand through the 2nd cycle. I've told everyone that did know about the first cycle that we are having a few months off. LIAR!! I'm pregnant hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Waiting waiting....

Half way through the 2ww ... Tempting to start POAS but have regained my senses. It's bloody hard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Ok so I POAS yesterday and today with FMU on a FRER and I'm showing a positive but not sure if it's darkening yet and now the agonising wait till tomorrow to see if it gets any darker. Sorry to my fellow TWW'ers I caved early and didn't want to tell anyone in case I set off a POAS frenzy...
    I am utterly terrified it will be another early loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal The POAS sounds positive I'm already on a POAS frenzy but even more confused than ever. My POAS has been getting darker and was still bleeding it looks to have calmed down this morning however there has been some red blood in there and it's lasted about 8 days I really think it was AF don't know what to think. I guess will find out more on Thursday at BT. Have my fingers crossed for you that line keeps getting darker when is your BT?

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had to take their pessaries overseas? I'm worried about keeping them cold. The airline said they won't put then in the fridge I need a container of dry Ice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by littlekiwi View Post
    Has anyone had to take their pessaries overseas? I'm worried about keeping them cold. The airline said they won't put then in the fridge I need a container of dry Ice.
    What pessaries are you on? Do they actually need to be kept cold or just hard? I'm on oripro and the instruction leaflet says if they get a bit warm and don't feel hard through the wrapper to put them in the fridge for a few minutes... Either way you'd be fine with an ice pack in a small cool bag surely??? That's what my stim meds were in when I flew during that cycle. Your main issue will be lying flat to take them. I'd suggest you take an extra dose as close as possible to the flight so if there's a delay you aren't stuck worrying about being late for your dose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck @ScubaGal ! Hope that line gets darker for you.
    @Twinkley lots of women get breakthrough bleeding, the line getting darker is a great sign, means that embie is still in there burrowing in and growing

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (01-09-2014),ScubaGal  (01-09-2014),Twinkley  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    @ScubaGal The POAS sounds positive I'm already on a POAS frenzy but even more confused than ever. My POAS has been getting darker and was still bleeding it looks to have calmed down this morning however there has been some red blood in there and it's lasted about 8 days I really think it was AF don't know what to think. I guess will find out more on Thursday at BT. Have my fingers crossed for you that line keeps getting darker when is your BT?

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks @Twinkley hope you get a good result. I've read plenty of places that bleeding isn't necessarily bad and some women bleed for the whole nine months...

My BT is Saturday morning.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (01-09-2014)