Closed Thread
Page 207 of 209 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209 LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2082
    shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    Ladies who have their bfp did you have symptoms?? I am 5dp5dt and my last 2 pregnancies this year that have ended in chemicals always had cramps and feelings by now..... This time I have nothing so I am starting to lose a bit of hope!!!!

thanks ladies I will poas the morning of!!!!
    Hey hun! You have to remember everyone is different and each pregnancy that you have can be different too.

For what it's worth. I had nothing at 5dp5dt. On 6dp5dt I got a horrible cold. Lasted 5days. Still can't Taste food properly because of my sinuses. Thought for sure we were out!
    And at 9dp5dt I had light cramping in the arvo. And at 10p5dt is when I got a BFP! This is my first
    Today I'm 5weeks. And still having random cramping and sore bbs.

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Keep in mind I only tested the day before bloods. Not earlier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies! How are those currently on TWW traveling?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (31-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by woof5105 View Post
    Good morning ladies! How are those currently on TWW traveling?
    Going pretty well @woof5105 how are you? Do you think you will POAS early or are you waiting for BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a bundle of nerves haha
    I will never get used to this ! So really hoping I don't have to do it too many times!
    Not sure re POAS. My BT is set for 11dp3dt so not sure ... I think I might POAS on 10dp and then the morning of the BT. BT is also Father's Day so I just know I will be a very nervous bear waiting for results whilst hosting lunch for my dad. So if I have an inkling it may be safer. But downside is if the poas comes back negative ...

Have good feelings about this time but did last time as well so can't really judge anything by that ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I will never get used to this ! So really hoping I don't have to do it too many times!
    Not sure re POAS. My BT is set for 11dp3dt so not sure ... I think I might POAS on 10dp and then the morning of the BT. BT is also Father's Day so I just know I will be a very nervous bear waiting for results whilst hosting lunch for my dad. So if I have an inkling it may be safer. But downside is if the poas comes back negative ...

Have good feelings about this time but did last time as well so can't really judge anything by that ...
    Hang in there. Try to take comfort in the fact that this is a totally different embryo to last time. It has a totally different combination of chromosomes to the last one, maybe a different sex. hope that helps

Thanks
    Reviews

BT and results on a Sunday..... You must be over east, you'd never get that in WA haha. Do your family know about this cycle? Hopefully you can master your poker face through lunch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

My BT is 11dp5dt so on Saturday. Hopefully we will be successful together

Thanks
    Reviews
    The 2ww is killing me... I am 6dp5dt and feel extremely bloated but that's about it... I suspect it's from the pregnyl shots that I have had as I saw its a side effect!!! I can't believe I still have to wait until Friday for bt it's killing me time seems like it's going very slow!!!!

How are those ladies who have had their bfp?? And good luck ladies for next week hopefully we all across fri, sat and sun get good results

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    The 2ww is killing me... I am 6dp5dt and feel extremely bloated but that's about it... I suspect it's from the pregnyl shots that I have had as I saw its a side effect!!! I can't believe I still have to wait until Friday for bt it's killing me time seems like it's going very slow!!!!

How are those ladies who have had their bfp?? And good luck ladies for next week hopefully we all across fri, sat and sun get good results
    I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who was so bloated! I looked 4months pregnant and I still do. Not so sure I can blame that all on ivf.... I'm sure comfort eating has a smallish large part to play in her size of my belly.

My boobs are so sore and I cannot get enough sleep ATM. I'm over pessaries and id kill for some fresh ham. Other than that, really good.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to littlekiwi For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (31-08-2014)