Closed Thread
Page 198 of 209 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

My internet has been down for the last 4 days but is now back up.

It's taken me a while to catch up where everyone is at so:

Good luck to all those having collections or transfers,
    Congratulations to all the successful pick ups and transfers,
    Good luck to all those in the 2ww and
    Big congratulations to all the BFP's
    those in limbo hope you are all staying positive and getting ready for great results to come.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    All transferred :-) my happy little bubsicle thawed well and went from being an 8 cell on thaw to a 10 to 12cell this morning with signs of starting compaction. So very happy about that :-)
    Just gotta wait now. Is excruciating isn't it!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby - Thank you glad to hear you have another spare. Hope you embbie is burrowing in nicely. You can read my little update below im so confused.

Good luck to those having ET and those in the 2WW hope it goes fast for you. I still have another week till my BT.

AFM - *I have not had Pregnyl shot only on progestrone pessaries

So here is the update - Still getting brown discharge has now turned from light brown to a dark brown and a few little clots looking things looks more like a very light AF called the clinic and they said
    the bleeding could be irritation from the pessaries and to keep taking them till a negative BT or full flow AF arrives. Also started to get lower back pain yesterday. I'm so confused what is going on so yesterday 6DP5DT (I know this is way early) I thought ill POAS to see I used 2 kinds one was internet cheapie and nothing then did a First Response and got a faint line so today bleeding is a little heavier than yesterday and I figured if line is getting darker that would be a good sign so I also POAS today (7DP5DT) - I used four different kinds too (LMAO yep i POAS crazy) and im even more confused the internet cheapie was nothing again and the First response same results as yesterday faint line then did another internet POAS and got a faint line and a digital Clearblue. What do you ladies think from your experiences? I'm scared that its going to be a chemical pregnancy? I think I will keep POAS everyday to see if it gets darker? This really is a mind F**K such torture.

Attachment 59906
    Stop peeing on things!!! No seriously I do know how anxious it is. All I can say is from what I've read, 6dp and 7dp wouldn't be strong lines regardless. It's just too early. Test on 10dp and you should get a stronger line. Either way though there's really no way of knowing which way it will go until the blood test.

I wouldn't bother with the digitals and the internet cheapies do have a much higher threshold.

Good luck for your BT.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by woof5105 View Post
    All transferred :-) my happy little bubsicle thawed well and went from being an 8 cell on thaw to a 10 to 12cell this morning with signs of starting compaction. So very happy about that :-)
    Just gotta wait now. Is excruciating isn't it!

Wow that sounds exactly like my transfer 2 weeks ago. Good luck have everything crossed for you!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Crazycat For This Useful Post:

woof5105  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babystepswa and @littlekiwi sounds very promising. Good luck to you both. Hope your BT confirms and makes it official .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

littlekiwi  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,

I had my ET today all went well- good grade embryo so let the 2ww begin!
    @Twinkley I would wait to test again around 10-11dp, you poor thing you're in limbo at the moment. Big Hugs!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bundle of joy For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (27-08-2014),littlekiwi  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @littlekiwi Thanks I think your right about internet cheapie have read up on it and most ppl saying samething that takes higer level for it to pick up the hcg.

@KtKing Thanks for the information good to know will keep it in mind. Good luck for your BT in two days. Mine is not till the 4th September so got another week to wait.

@scubagirl - Hahaha yes must stop peeing on things. Hard to resist. Yep that is what I thought 6dp or 7dp is way early. Ive bought some more first response so will wait till 10 or 11dp to try. Thanks another week to wait for BT. How are you travelling?

@Grace1 hope your 2WW goes fast. I have bought some more first repsonse test so will wait a few more days till 10 or 11dp to test again it just sucks not knowing one way or another. Another week to wait for my BT.

Good luck @babystepswa and @littlekiwi hope your blood test confirms your POAS and makes it offical BFP's.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 sorry to hear your news, I was really hoping the ohss break was going to make this the lucky cycle.big Hugs

Me 37 DX Endo, Tubal Damage DH 41 no issues
    3 x IUI 2013 - BFN
    Feb 14 - Laparoscopy
    IVF#1 Apr 2014 - BFN
    IVF#2 June 2014 - total fertilization failure
    FET#1 June 2014 - BFN
    IVF#3 July/Aug 2014 - BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fudge09 Thanks fingers crossed its a BFP the bleeding is slightly heavier but still not like a full on period im wondering if the progestrone pessaries can make AF slightly different to normal.Another week till my BT so will have to see if the line keeps getting darker.

@Bongley Have my fingers crossed its a BFP. How do you know if its a chemical? Hoping the line gets darker will keep testing BT is a week away. I think I would just prefer to know either way the wait is killing me.

@Petal40 Your BT is the day before mine have to wait 15 days past transfer for my BT. yeah I think ill try hold off the POAS for a few days and test again at 10 or 11 DP to see if its darker. I have felt the same a little breathless, had sore BB's and lower back pains. Good luck for your blood test on 3rd.

@sophdask Thanks have my fingers crossed. My BT is on the 4th too. Hope its a BFP for both of us. Thats great you got 3 embbies to freeze. I only had one to freeze but happy to have a back up.

Thanks @Grace1 the lines looked about the same to me I think but maybe im getting line eye starring at them LOL.

@beckymae Thanks its horrible be in limbo and not knowing Good luck on Monday Fingers crossed for a BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Twinkley so you're 12DPO (7dp5dt) aren't you? That's about the time I start to get a faint BFP too. When I've had a chemical it stays faint and doesn't get darker after say , three days. Or gets fainter. But bleeding/spotting is very common on successful cycles so sit tight, this could be it!