Closed Thread
Page 197 of 209 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We had been seeing a genetic counsellor because my husband has a genetic condition and they told us we had to apply to the government for approval to weed out those just trying to get a blonde hair blue eye pre selected baby, and that it would cost $10k on top of ivf/icsi and health insurance and Medicare don't cover it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha advances maternal age, lol like me being a mature ages student at uni at 26

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby - Thank you glad to hear you have another spare. Hope you embbie is burrowing in nicely. You can read my little update below im so confused.

Good luck to those having ET and those in the 2WW hope it goes fast for you. I still have another week till my BT.

AFM - *I have not had Pregnyl shot only on progestrone pessaries

So here is the update - Still getting brown discharge has now turned from light brown to a dark brown and a few little clots looking things looks more like a very light AF called the clinic and they said
    the bleeding could be irritation from the pessaries and to keep taking them till a negative BT or full flow AF arrives. Also started to get lower back pain yesterday. I'm so confused what is going on so yesterday 6DP5DT (I know this is way early) I thought ill POAS to see I used 2 kinds one was internet cheapie and nothing then did a First Response and got a faint line so today bleeding is a little heavier than yesterday and I figured if line is getting darker that would be a good sign so I also POAS today (7DP5DT) - I used four different kinds too (LMAO yep i POAS crazy) and im even more confused the internet cheapie was nothing again and the First response same results as yesterday faint line then did another internet POAS and got a faint line and a digital Clearblue. What do you ladies think from your experiences? I'm scared that its going to be a chemical pregnancy? I think I will keep POAS everyday to see if it gets darker? This really is a mind F**K such torture.

pregnant darker.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    The internet one might not pick up the hcg until it's at a higher level. I wouldn't expect AF to arrive just yet if it was a chem preg and you are early days so a faint line would make sense. Try not to over think it and keep POAS to see if it gets darker. Sending lots of well wishes your way!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to littlekiwi For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlekiwi View Post
    We had been seeing a genetic counsellor because my husband has a genetic condition and they told us we had to apply to the government for approval to weed out those just trying to get a blonde hair blue eye pre selected baby, and that it would cost $10k on top of ivf/icsi and health insurance and Medicare don't cover it!!
    @littlekiwi - which clinic are you through? We have no genetic issues but I have had multiple miscarriages so we wanted to not take chances when we started Ivf so we did pgd testing - we didn't have to go to counselling and we just booked in when we started stimming no issues.... Strange they make you jump through hoops... It was $4k on top of Ivf with nothing in return. It didn't help us and I still had a chemical so this time we decided to let nature take it's course!!!!

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All I can say is I do not like the digital ones. My last FET I did a 1st Response and it was very feint so I did a digital one the morning of the blood test. It said positive 1-2 weeks and my HCG came in at less than 10. I feel they are very misleading. The 1st response are very sensitive and pick up very low hcg levels but you get a general idea on how dark the line is.

In saying all that I hope this is a BFP for you xx. I have become a POAS junkie myself this time. Only two days to wait until BT.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the ETs today!

My TWW is almost over with the BT on Thursday. I got a bunch of ebay cheapie tests and POAS on Monday with a BFP. I repeated on Tues and again today (just to make sure) and same thing, BFP. I think that seems pretty certain. I haven't used pregnyl or anything that would give me a false positive, just the pessaries.

Who else has a blood test soon?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to babystepswa For This Useful Post:

Hopefullyanotherbaby  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    @littlekiwi - which clinic are you through? We have no genetic issues but I have had multiple miscarriages so we wanted to not take chances when we started Ivf so we did pgd testing - we didn't have to go to counselling and we just booked in when we started stimming no issues.... Strange they make you jump through hoops... It was $4k on top of Ivf with nothing in return. It didn't help us and I still had a chemical so this time we decided to let nature take it's course!!!!
    I'm with pivet in WA, there is a 50/50 chance of the baby inheriting the gene. Fingers crossed!!
    @babystepswa I'm having a BT tomorrow too!! I POAS this morning and it's as dark as the control line! I'm praying that's a good sign, so many with chems lately so I'm a bit nervous.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That does look very promising. Good luck for your BT tomorrow. Mine is on Friday and I am going crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KtKing View Post
    All I can say is I do not like the digital ones. My last FET I did a 1st Response and it was very feint so I did a digital one the morning of the blood test. It said positive 1-2 weeks and my HCG came in at less than 10. I feel they are very misleading. The 1st response are very sensitive and pick up very low hcg levels but you get a general idea on how dark the line is.

In saying all that I hope this is a BFP for you xx. I have become a POAS junkie myself this time. Only two days to wait until BT.
    I didn't like the digital one either. I'm all for the first response

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlekiwi For This Useful Post:

KtKing  (27-08-2014),Twinkley  (27-08-2014)