Closed Thread
Page 195 of 209 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday @Twinkley! Are you on progesterone support? Some of the side effects can include fatigue, so don't be alarmed when you find yourself too tired to do much. Best thing is to take it easy and grab as many naps as you can.
    @ScubaGal: for you, now that you're PUPO and welcome to the TWW.

My HCG BT came in yesterday: 9546...... so it's doubling nicely at 2.05 days (thank goodness for online calculators). The nurses said I don't need to do another BT on Thursday unless I want to, but I have to go in for another intralipids infusion tomorrow morning. Then it'll be our first scan on 4 Sept.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nightchild80 For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (26-08-2014),ScubaGal  (26-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ScubaGal, hope you're relaxing, being pampered by DH and that the 2ww goes quickly with great news at the end. @Twinkley, happy birthday hun! Hope you're having a great day. @nightchild80, awesome news. Now you can really enjoy being UTD!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Thanks @littlekiwi

My embryo thawed nicely, it is a hatching blast again and the transfer went well.

I did the pre and post transfer acupuncture and am now home for a sleep as I had a pretty rough night last night. Feeling relatively calm about it all which is pretty good I think.

It's nice to have my embryo on board regardless of what happens.
    @ScubaGal that's awesome and a hatching blast is fantastic.... You must be thrilled at this stage!!!

i had my transfer yesterday also so we are definitely 2ww sisters.... My bt is next Friday 5th and I can't poas as I am doing 3 pregnyl shots, one sat, one tonight and one Friday!! I might poas the morning of bt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby - Hope your transfer went well today. I took the progestrone a few hours after transfer the nurse said to actually. Hope the 2WWW goes fast for you and your embbie is snuggling in nicely.

@shell'80 Congrats they are great numbers. Typical for the parents to be overseas. You will have a nice surprise for them when they return.

@August14 - Welcome wish you luck on your journey and hope it is a short one.

@Bundleofjoy Fingers crossed for you that your embbies keep growing and make it to Wednesday. The 10 cell is good I had similar to you 10, 9, 8, 7 and 6 cells all up Nine eggs and 2 made it. One transferred and one frozen. I hope you get a frostie.

@Nezz79 How exciting maybe 2. Good luck with your scan on 2/9.

AFM - *TMI* ALERT... I'm freaking out a bit here at the moment tomorrow is CD28 and have just noticed a very light brown discharge kind of similar to the start of AF. No cramps or bloating which i normally get with AF or prior. Have had sore boobs and extremely tired like to the point of cannot keep my eyes open had to lay down yesterday and ended up sleeping for 2 hours then went to bed few hours later and slept for 10 hours more. I'm 5DP5DT and wondering if this could be implantation bleed or if its beginning of AF this is such a cruel rollercoast ride I don't know what to think. Should I wait another day or two and do POAS? See if the discharge gets heavier then will know its AF? Arggghhhhh. And to top it off tomorrow is my birthday typical probably wont know either way till a few more days.
    @Twinkely I am the same I have one on board and only one made it to freeze... They were waiting on 2 today to see if we could freeze but no they didn't make it, anyway glad I have a spare!!!!

Happy birthday for today!!

Did you poas or has the slight discharge stop?
    @BettyW how are you travelling??? Have you poas yet or are you going to wait?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ... All set for transfer in the morning. They had to defrost 2 cos the first 1 didn't survive the thaw :-(

Am a bundle of nerves moreso knowing that one didn't make the thaw. So we are down to 4 nice 8cell 3 day ones left.

Hopefully all 4 can stay in the freezer and this one will be nice and sticky!!

And the stress begins even though I keep saying I am going to be completely calm about it all this time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I took a HPT and there was a very faint line but given I had pregnyl I'm not sure it means anything. Thinking bfn at the moment.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    I took a HPT and there was a very faint line but given I had pregnyl I'm not sure it means anything. Thinking bfn at the moment.
    How long ago was your Pregnyl shot? I snuck a test in this morning and it was very dark but I sure it was far too soon after Pregnyl. I want to track it leave my system. I had a 1500 shot on Friday morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    When did you have your last pregnyl?? I so hope it's good news for you and it is a bfp!!!! When is your bt? Will you do another one every day now? I have my 2nd pregnyl shot tonight!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by woof5105 View Post
    Well ... All set for transfer in the morning. They had to defrost 2 cos the first 1 didn't survive the thaw :-(

Am a bundle of nerves moreso knowing that one didn't make the thaw. So we are down to 4 nice 8cell 3 day ones left.

Hopefully all 4 can stay in the freezer and this one will be nice and sticky!!

And the stress begins even though I keep saying I am going to be completely calm about it all this time!
    I can imagine that would have been really upsetting. Glad they've got one ready for you though and hope it's not too stressful in the morning. The process itself is actually pretty special.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ScubaGal
    Was a bit more upsetting than I had thought. I know they don't all survive thawing but still sad.

But fingers crossed I will have great news in 2 weeks time !

12. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (26-08-2014)