Closed Thread
Page 190 of 209 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Scuba it's probably just the wax that's come out. I think after about 20mins the progesterone itself has been absorbed. If you're really worried you could break one in half and use it! Or just set your alarm and do one early early am. Try not to worry too much-people forget to take them entirely and it works out fine.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (24-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    Scuba it's probably just the wax that's come out. I think after about 20mins the progesterone itself has been absorbed. If you're really worried you could break one in half and use it! Or just set your alarm and do one early early am. Try not to worry too much-people forget to take them entirely and it works out fine.
    thanks. I'm only on one a day so not sure about doing one in the morning. I have a BT tomorrow morning to check my progesterone level anyway so hopefully even if I've lost some of the drug they'll bump me up before transfer on tuesday. I wish they'd be a bit more specific - i.e. lie down completely flat. Far out. This cycle is turning into a repeat of last cycle which also included a progesterone freak out and an interstate trip after transfer.

I feel like I'm just counting down to miscarry again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it's so hard to keep positive Scuba but there's no reason that this cycle won't turn out well. Fingers and toes are crossed for you. At least you'll have reassurance about the prog before the transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's normal @ScubaGal the wax is just there to hold the progesterone. As it melts you absorb the P and the wax makes a lovely mess in your undies. Btw, wear a decent panty liner because the wax makes the thin ones peel apart I wait until the bulk of the wax had come out, change it and wear another over night because some takes it's time to get out. A bucket of hot water will fix any stuck on your undies too hahaha. I have to do one in the morn and one at night. I stay propped up at night and watch tv but I put a big pillow under my butt to tilt my hips so it's more like lying down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try and stay positive too, hard as that may be. Hopefully they worked out the kinks in the last round and have made changes to your cycles and you'll be spitting out a baby in no time
    Last edited by littlekiwi; 25-08-2014 at 00:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sure you'll have got most of the progesterone if you were lying down, don't worry about the wax.

I'm on 4 pessaries a day - 3x progesterone and 1x combo overnight. I have to do one before I get up in the morning, one mid-morning to lunch time, one late afternoon and the last one when I go to bed. I was told to space them out at least 3-4 hours but timing isn't important. I thought it was hard doing 4 pessaries a day when I was working full time, I've discovered it's even harder when running around after a 2 year old!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am wide awake at 5am!!! I have slept terribly tonight with transfer at 11:30... I just want to know how many of my 4 day 3 embryos made it today!!! Fingers crossed all 4 and I can transfer 2 and freeze 2... That's my perfect senario but I don't want to get ahead of myself and then have disappointment!!! I just feel everything is one disappointment after another - fingers crossed I see some excitement

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies - anyone been told not to use the progesterone pressies the morning of your transfer? Last time no one said anything and I used it but this time they said not to but when I asked friends they said they all did???

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal if the progeserone pressarises aren't working for you there is another way, which is by a troche which is made by a compounding phamasist and it goes inside your cheek or under tonge until dissolved and they can be made in lots of different flavours... Maybe worth asking FS is the others just aren't working for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby:

@ScubaGal: Pessaries are supposed to make a mess, so pads and liners are essential. I'm on criones in the day and a pessary before bed, and my morning pee is disgusting - all the wax is everywhere in the bowl.

@shell'80: Congratulations! That is definitely a double line. As for HCG numbers, it could be anything! I've had 105, 174 and now 2473. The range is crazy wide.

@Bongley: It seems so strange that too much HCG can screw up a HPT. Guess I'll just have to wait till 10:30am for my followup BT results.
    Last edited by nightchild80; 25-08-2014 at 08:39.