Closed Thread
Page 186 of 209 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KitiK View Post
    I was told to do whatever I would normally do as if I had just BD. So ok for swimming/bath etc. I asked specifically about it - but it may be different for others depending on their particular ETs - ie: whether it was difficult or not...
    :/ what does BD mean??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Baby dance.....in think. Although I did think AFM meant 'about me for a minute' for months!!!! Haha!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

littlekiwi  (24-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlekiwi View Post
    :/ what does BD mean??
    @littlekiwi - bedding / s*x ... :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal: The nurses at my clinic said timing with the pessaries isn't important - just to space them out according to how many you need to take a day.

AFM It's been 3 days since my first beta and I took a POAS from a different brand. The 2nd line looks a lot fainter than my previous tests, so now I'm really worried we're going through a chemical. Since my first HCG number was so high, you'd expect nothing but dark lines, so this has me worried. I might not wait till Thursday to do my following HCG BT and go in tomorrow.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nightchild80 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (24-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @nightchild80 when I was preggers I had a spare test floating around so I used it just before my 7 week scan. It came up lighter than previously and I freaked out. Everything was fine though, saw a hearbeat that day. Apparently the tests can come up lighter when you have a lot of HCG in your system. Google it and you'll find lots of people who have done the same thing and even diluting your pee might give a darker line.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those with BFP... Congrats... Hope to see you join the rest of us http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=525477

For those not so lucky this time... Figures crossed some rest and relaxation will get you over the next one... Loves and hugs to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ,
    my brain is over active at the minute with EPU tomorrow and so i have a question that I hope you all can help me with! We've been told to get to the hospital 1 hour before EPU , with dh to produce his sample at home before we leave(the sample will be about 45min old on arrival at the hospital)- sorry if tmi....That will mean his sample will be 1hr45min old before I go in for collection. It's worrying me that the swimmers are all going to die. I assume they will put them in something to keep them alive? I would have thought they would have his sample closer to EPU time? The nurse said most men will do it at home then bring it in rather than doing in the rooms. What has everyone's dh done? Obviously our first time doing this!! Am I worrying for nothing? If only there was a 24hr ivf nurse hotline lol.....Thanks ladies

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (24-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Soques - how many weeks are you now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Grace1 Hi we did EPU on 15th and I was worried about same thing it was our first cycle as well. Nurse said it was fine for DH sample to be done early ours was 2 hours before EPU sperm can survive for days it won't die. Also nurse said earlier is better as it gives time for it to settle they look after it to make sure it's all okay. Good Luck for your EPU.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace1 View Post
    Hi @Soques - how many weeks are you now?
    9 weeks today.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (24-08-2014)