Closed Thread
Page 184 of 209 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2082
  1. #1831
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    @ree88 I'm so sorry Hun! I hope you just had a dodgy HPT. Ivf feels more like buying a lotto ticket sometimes doesn't it.

    AFM: (now that I know what that means haha) I went to a wedding last night and i think I was successful with my 'I'm sober driving' cover story. But I may have blown it when all the cocktail food came out and I didn't eat much of it. It was most things we shouldn't be eating and I'm not taking any chances. It's not like me to turn food down so I'm sure a few ppl have a inkling but lucky for me they kept it to themselves and didn't ask any questions. I haven't had BT yet and I want to get a heartbeat before anyone knows, I kept this cycle from everyone this time.

    How is everyone else doings? All you BFP people, resting up and drinking decaf lol. To the BFN I'm thinking of you all and sending lots of well wishes for the coming weeks xxx

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlekiwi For This Useful Post:

    BabyOB  (23-08-2014),LadyLouise  (23-08-2014)

  3. #1832
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Sorry to hear ree88 about the BFN. I think I am in the same boat I POAS this morning at 9dp3dt and BFN... am pretty sure this has been a fail and no blasties were frozen. So back to square 1 again! This is my first cycle and I can see why they say its an emotional roller coaster!

  4. #1833
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    @Simoney I'm so sorry and fingers crossed at bt for you!!!! I was the same my first cycle we put 2 back with no frosties so needed to start from scratch this time..... Definitely a roller coaster in which I honestly had no idea about before getting on

    AFM - day 3 update and I have 4 embryos at day 3 (so 10 retrieved, 9 mature, 6 fertlised and now 4 at day 3) I have transfer on Monday of hopefully 2 blasts....

    quick question - I have had really sharp pains in the last 24hrs, bloating and constipation (which I know is normal) but did anyone else have sharp stinging pains down into their V?? Particularly if I stand quickly, cough???? Should I be calling the nurses?

  5. #1834
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    361
    Thanks
    238
    Thanked
    391
    Reviews
    0
    My best wishes to the ladies that have had BFN's. Take your time to grieve how you need & do lots of lovely things for yourself ♥

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

    loulabubble  (23-08-2014)

  7. #1835
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    490
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked
    302
    Reviews
    0
    So sorry to read the bad news of so many :-(

    I don't know how you all cope!

    I feel like I am going crazy ... Had u/s this morning and was told it was a lovely thickness at 9mm with some up to almost 12mm. So we are booked for Wed. Hoping all goes well with thawing.

    Feeling crazy emotional from the hormones. And starting pessaries tonight so yay for even more hormones!

    Will try very hard to not get caught up in every symptom this time and just relax and see what the bloods say. Best laid plans eh!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

    loulabubble  (23-08-2014)

  9. #1836
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Inner West
    Posts
    3,267
    Thanks
    1,892
    Thanked
    1,916
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by woof5105 View Post
    So sorry to read the bad news of so many :-(

    I don't know how you all cope!

    I feel like I am going crazy ... Had u/s this morning and was told it was a lovely thickness at 9mm with some up to almost 12mm. So we are booked for Wed. Hoping all goes well with thawing.

    Feeling crazy emotional from the hormones. And starting pessaries tonight so yay for even more hormones!

    Will try very hard to not get caught up in every symptom this time and just relax and see what the bloods say. Best laid plans eh!
    Good plan with ignoring the symptoms. I'll do the same- we are TWW buddies, my transfer is Tuesday

  10. #1837
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    917
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked
    494
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby yes. I had sporadic pains in my ovaries for about 4 days after EPU.


    Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Sept/Oct FET Transfer

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

    Hopefullyanotherbaby  (24-08-2014)

  12. #1838
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    @Simoney I'm so sorry and fingers crossed at bt for you!!!! I was the same my first cycle we put 2 back with no frosties so needed to start from scratch this time..... Definitely a roller coaster in which I honestly had no idea about before getting on

    AFM - day 3 update and I have 4 embryos at day 3 (so 10 retrieved, 9 mature, 6 fertlised and now 4 at day 3) I have transfer on Monday of hopefully 2 blasts....

    quick question - I have had really sharp pains in the last 24hrs, bloating and constipation (which I know is normal) but did anyone else have sharp stinging pains down into their V?? Particularly if I stand quickly, cough???? Should I be calling the nurses?
    I had a similar thing, apparently there was a lot more digging around to hunt out the eggs on my 2nd EPU. I was in so much pain. Maybe the same thing happened to you? Call the nurse just to be on the safe side

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to littlekiwi For This Useful Post:

    Hopefullyanotherbaby  (24-08-2014)

  14. #1839
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    427
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked
    202
    Reviews
    0
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby I had similar after Epu for about 3 or 4 days. Panadine Extra helped. Also remember to drink 3 litres of water a day plus lots of protein. I took sustagen and also metamucil for constipation. You can get both from woolies. I was really bloated and constipated too on day 3 went and got got acupuncture which really helped the bloating and the constipation eased up too. I would still call nurse just to be safe. Hope it eases up for you.

    Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  15. #1840
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    263
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked
    192
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Simoney View Post
    Sorry to hear ree88 about the BFN. I think I am in the same boat I POAS this morning at 9dp3dt and BFN... am pretty sure this has been a fail and no blasties were frozen. So back to square 1 again! This is my first cycle and I can see why they say its an emotional roller coaster!
    Sorry to hear it wasn’t positive, maybe you have a late implanter don’t give up yet – when’s your BT?
    I agree it’s a rollercoaster and like many others I don’t think any of us can fully understand until we’ve been through it. That’s why this place is so good, it’s nice to have others that understand J


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/ICSI/FET Jan/Feb 2014 #3
    By Wishnhope in forum IVF
    Replies: 446
    Last Post: 07-04-2014, 06:18
  2. IVF/ICSI/FET Jan/Feb 2014 #2
    By bel2466 in forum IVF
    Replies: 909
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:12
  3. IVF/ICSI/FET Jan/Feb 2014 - Thread 1
    By SpringRain in forum IVF
    Replies: 909
    Last Post: 28-01-2014, 18:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Riverton Leisureplex
An Extreme Family Pass at Riverton Leisureplex is the ultimate way to cool off during the summer school holidays. The $30 Pass allows pool and waterslide access for 2 adults and 2 children, as well as a drink, popcorn and an icy pole for each person.
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Sudocrem / Infacol
Sudocrem® Healing Cream is a soothing emollient cream which aids and assists in the management of nappy rash, eczema, abrasions, wounds and minor skin irritations. Infacol Wind Drops are an effective method of treating wind in infants.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!