Closed Thread
Page 18 of 209 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Bongley that's so hard fun, I feel for you!

Welome @BabyOB! I hope you get lots of follicles on your first scan!

Hello @Soques…11 follicles is great! I hope they keep growing!

Welcome @Biscotti71…good luck with EPU on Friday. I have my ET tomorrow!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canuck28 For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (03-07-2014),Biscotti71  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Biscotti71 welcome hun, hope trigger went well tonight and hope all goes well for EPU on Friday

@canuck28 hope all goes well do a smooth transfer tomorrow hun

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley - so sorry they're canceling your cycle. I understand how gutted that must make you feel. If I were you I'd be doing what the other ladies have suggested and taking a nice little holiday to get away from it all. Take care and sending big hugs your way xx

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - beginning IVF again...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome @canuck28 & @babygirl7 🌻 @canuck28 - good luck today for your ET ✨✨✨ (great team too! saw them play in Vancouver. Are you by chance Canadian?) @babygirl7 - the waiting game... I sympathise with you . After my first cycle was cancelled due to DOR It seemed sooo long. Now I can hardly believe I'm going in and under to get that eggie. 🎉💃

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Biscotti71 thanks hun, I can only hope August comes soon, but in reality it's like 2 cycles away for me. It's ok though as I've been having a break since my failed FET in April.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saw my FN this morning - all good to go, bloods were good so we start puregon tomorrow morning. Dr appt next Tuesday to have a scan and see what's happening with the follies and make sure I'm not over or under stimulated. Super excited and nervous all at once!

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - beginning IVF again...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @Ree888 yay for getting started, I'm right behind you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well BT and scan this morning was good... Had one follicle which has been an FSH greedy gut and has grown to 19 mm but the rest are 11 to 14 (and there is at least 9 of these, could be more left overay doesn't like to be scanned)... So FS is having continue on protocol (puregon 300 and Orgalutran) for another two days and retest on Saturday... Any luck we should be triggering sat or sun for a mon/tue EPU...so excited.....

As for @Grace1 I put off starting IVF from feb 2012 when I got told I would probably had to go through with it until feb this year 2014. Said due to money and not liking my FS but really I was really nervous about it... And it turns out it's not all that bad... The worst part is all the waiting... So just have to keep yourself busy and not think about things if you can or as much as you can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Grace1 I too have put off starting since Nov last year.

Sorry guys im nit much active, at a conference

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with getting started @Ree888 and @ScubaGal! All things going well, I should start jabbing late next week at this stage.

Sounds like you are responding really well @Soques! All the best for your EPU.

Hi there @Grace1 This will be my first cycle too, and I can totally relate to being a bit daunted by the whole thing!

Afm, DH and I have our appointment with the nurse tomorrow to go through the whole thing, and it’s suddenly feeling a lot more real. One thing I’m nervous about is the timing! My FS is on hols at the moment and gets back on the 10th. At this stage I’m expecting AF to start on that day, and he said to go and see him then, with an aim to start injections on day three of my cycle. If everything happens on time, that will be fine, but what if AF starts early?! Will it be a drama if I see him on day two or three and start jabbing immediately? Or does he need to actually physically see me on day one? Hmm.. I’ll have to ask the nurses about that tomorrow. I hope it doesn’t mean we have to push it out by a month. Now that we’ve made the decision, I just want to get going!