Reviews
    That's a great result @nightchild80. So glad to hear

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, great numbers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well called embryologist just and only have 1 blasty frozen the others didn't make it but seriously thought I would have had more like 3 to freeze slightly gutted at the moment but what can you do. Just gotta hope the one on board takes.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Well called embryologist just and only have 1 blasty frozen the others didn't make it but seriously thought I would have had more like 3 to freeze slightly gutted at the moment but what can you do. Just gotta hope the one on board takes.

Fingers crossed it's a sticky blasty!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to littlekiwi For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear @Twinkley... i know it is dissapointing. If it makes you feel any better from our cycle we got 10 eggs, 5 fert, 2 made day 5. (20%)

1 fresh transferred (=dd2)
    1 frozen (=current preg dd3 or ds1) so it does only take 1 (fx!)

So 100% success from the 5 day blast transfers.

Ps: dd1 was natural

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KitiK View Post
    Sorry to hear @Twinkley... i know it is dissapointing. If it makes you feel any better from our cycle we got 10 eggs, 5 fert, 2 made day 5. (20%)

1 fresh transferred (=dd2)
    1 frozen (=current preg dd3 or ds1) so it does only take 1 (fx!)

So 100% success from the 5 day blast transfers.

Ps: dd1 was natural
    Thanks I was half prepared but not at sometime. You're right it only takes one. I have a 5 day blast on board praying it's a sticky one. Do you take anything for egg quality Im on CQ10 and Elvit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nightchild80 a massive congratulations that are amazing numbers!!!!

@Twinkley fingers crossed the one on board is super sticky and you get your BFP in a few weeks!! How many fertilised? How many made it to day 5 did they say?

AFM - I got a call today and from the 10 eggs we collected, 9 were mature.... 6 were fertilised over night... 2 they will continue to grow but are inconclusive if they fertilised or are just slow.... Am so disappointed as I thought firstly I would have got more and secondly when we did our last cycle we did icsi and got 8 out of the 9 eggs fertilised but only 3 made it to day 5..... So I am praying because we did it kind of natural selection more will make it... I pray I get at least 2 if not 3...... What are most people rates of fertility to day 5??????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    @nightchild80 a massive congratulations that are amazing numbers!!!!

@Twinkley fingers crossed the one on board is super sticky and you get your BFP in a few weeks!! How many fertilised? How many made it to day 5 did they say?

AFM - I got a call today and from the 10 eggs we collected, 9 were mature.... 6 were fertilised over night... 2 they will continue to grow but are inconclusive if they fertilised or are just slow.... Am so disappointed as I thought firstly I would have got more and secondly when we did our last cycle we did icsi and got 8 out of the 9 eggs fertilised but only 3 made it to day 5..... So I am praying because we did it kind of natural selection more will make it... I pray I get at least 2 if not 3...... What are most people rates of fertility to day 5??????
    Hi @Hopefullyanotherbaby so you've got 6 on the go still at the moment? That all sounds pretty standard to be honest. My numbers were 10 retrieved, 8 fertilised, 7 day three and day five the transferred one and froze three (so basically half of what was fertilised made it through). The one transferred resulted in miscarriage so now I'm down to three. I think it's not uncommon to get none to freeze which is why success rates are measured in terms of number of full stim cycles. So to get a couple in the freezer is actually doing really well.

I think we get a bit excited by the possibility of one cycle and multiple kids and not having to do it again but there's a reason the average person doing IVF spends like $12000 out of pocket...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Thanks I was half prepared but not at sometime. You're right it only takes one. I have a 5 day blast on board praying it's a sticky one. Do you take anything for egg quality Im on CQ10 and Elvit.

No, nothing (was 32 at collection) fortunately for us our issues were more mfi - we did ICSI, but neither of us were on supplements. Just lucky I guess.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby I had 11 out of 15 fertilise 2 of the 11 were not real good only 1 or 2 cells. The other 9 were 6 or more cells. Day 5 had one blasty which they transferred and 3 other blastyonly one was good enough to freeze the other two were not quiet good enough and the others arrested on something can't remember the word the embryologist used started with T.