Closed Thread
Page 179 of 209 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2082
  1. #1781
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    361
    Thanks
    238
    Thanked
    391
    Reviews
    0
    That's a great result @nightchild80. So glad to hear

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  2. #1782
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    Wow, great numbers

  3. #1783
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    427
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked
    202
    Reviews
    0
    Well called embryologist just and only have 1 blasty frozen the others didn't make it but seriously thought I would have had more like 3 to freeze slightly gutted at the moment but what can you do. Just gotta hope the one on board takes.

    Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  4. #1784
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Well called embryologist just and only have 1 blasty frozen the others didn't make it but seriously thought I would have had more like 3 to freeze slightly gutted at the moment but what can you do. Just gotta hope the one on board takes.

    Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Fingers crossed it's a sticky blasty!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to littlekiwi For This Useful Post:

    Twinkley  (21-08-2014)

  6. #1785
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,685
    Thanks
    3,503
    Thanked
    974
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear @Twinkley... i know it is dissapointing. If it makes you feel any better from our cycle we got 10 eggs, 5 fert, 2 made day 5. (20%)

    1 fresh transferred (=dd2)
    1 frozen (=current preg dd3 or ds1) so it does only take 1 (fx!)

    So 100% success from the 5 day blast transfers.

    Ps: dd1 was natural

  7. #1786
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    427
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked
    202
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by KitiK View Post
    Sorry to hear @Twinkley... i know it is dissapointing. If it makes you feel any better from our cycle we got 10 eggs, 5 fert, 2 made day 5. (20%)

    1 fresh transferred (=dd2)
    1 frozen (=current preg dd3 or ds1) so it does only take 1 (fx!)

    So 100% success from the 5 day blast transfers.

    Ps: dd1 was natural
    Thanks I was half prepared but not at sometime. You're right it only takes one. I have a 5 day blast on board praying it's a sticky one. Do you take anything for egg quality Im on CQ10 and Elvit.

    Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

    KitiK  (21-08-2014)

  9. #1787
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    @nightchild80 a massive congratulations that are amazing numbers!!!!

    @Twinkley fingers crossed the one on board is super sticky and you get your BFP in a few weeks!! How many fertilised? How many made it to day 5 did they say?

    AFM - I got a call today and from the 10 eggs we collected, 9 were mature.... 6 were fertilised over night... 2 they will continue to grow but are inconclusive if they fertilised or are just slow.... Am so disappointed as I thought firstly I would have got more and secondly when we did our last cycle we did icsi and got 8 out of the 9 eggs fertilised but only 3 made it to day 5..... So I am praying because we did it kind of natural selection more will make it... I pray I get at least 2 if not 3...... What are most people rates of fertility to day 5??????

  10. #1788
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Inner West
    Posts
    3,267
    Thanks
    1,892
    Thanked
    1,916
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    @nightchild80 a massive congratulations that are amazing numbers!!!!

    @Twinkley fingers crossed the one on board is super sticky and you get your BFP in a few weeks!! How many fertilised? How many made it to day 5 did they say?

    AFM - I got a call today and from the 10 eggs we collected, 9 were mature.... 6 were fertilised over night... 2 they will continue to grow but are inconclusive if they fertilised or are just slow.... Am so disappointed as I thought firstly I would have got more and secondly when we did our last cycle we did icsi and got 8 out of the 9 eggs fertilised but only 3 made it to day 5..... So I am praying because we did it kind of natural selection more will make it... I pray I get at least 2 if not 3...... What are most people rates of fertility to day 5??????
    Hi @Hopefullyanotherbaby so you've got 6 on the go still at the moment? That all sounds pretty standard to be honest. My numbers were 10 retrieved, 8 fertilised, 7 day three and day five the transferred one and froze three (so basically half of what was fertilised made it through). The one transferred resulted in miscarriage so now I'm down to three. I think it's not uncommon to get none to freeze which is why success rates are measured in terms of number of full stim cycles. So to get a couple in the freezer is actually doing really well.

    I think we get a bit excited by the possibility of one cycle and multiple kids and not having to do it again but there's a reason the average person doing IVF spends like $12000 out of pocket...

  11. #1789
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,685
    Thanks
    3,503
    Thanked
    974
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Thanks I was half prepared but not at sometime. You're right it only takes one. I have a 5 day blast on board praying it's a sticky one. Do you take anything for egg quality Im on CQ10 and Elvit.

    Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    No, nothing (was 32 at collection) fortunately for us our issues were more mfi - we did ICSI, but neither of us were on supplements. Just lucky I guess.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  12. #1790
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    427
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked
    202
    Reviews
    0
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby I had 11 out of 15 fertilise 2 of the 11 were not real good only 1 or 2 cells. The other 9 were 6 or more cells. Day 5 had one blasty which they transferred and 3 other blastyonly one was good enough to freeze the other two were not quiet good enough and the others arrested on something can't remember the word the embryologist used started with T.

    Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/ICSI/FET Jan/Feb 2014 #3
    By Wishnhope in forum IVF
    Replies: 446
    Last Post: 07-04-2014, 06:18
  2. IVF/ICSI/FET Jan/Feb 2014 #2
    By bel2466 in forum IVF
    Replies: 909
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:12
  3. IVF/ICSI/FET Jan/Feb 2014 - Thread 1
    By SpringRain in forum IVF
    Replies: 909
    Last Post: 28-01-2014, 18:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Softer than your bub's bum Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Australia's favourite eco brand has delivered a gorgeous baby collection. Made from organic bamboo, Boody's extraordinarily soft and stretchy, skin-friendly tops, bottoms, onesies, bibs and wraps don't 'cost the earth'. Get 20% OFF! Code BUBHUB16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Sarah Tooke Childbirth & Parenting Education
Providing private, personalised antenatal childbirth & parenting education to expectant parents in the comfort of their own home. Sessions are flexible, including everything that hospital based programs cover. Click to find out more!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!