Closed Thread
Page 177 of 209 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    My cycle was crazy to be honest - 18 eggs and at least 5 blastys! first cycle I only got one and second cycle 3, so 5 is nuts.
    Oh wow that's awesome well done 5 blasts are fantastic... So do you have one on board and then 4 frozen?? I have taken so many vitamins etc this time I am praying it improves egg quality and hopefully sperm.... Last cycle I had 8 fertilise but only 3 made it to day 5!!!! Are you on dr m protocol?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No luck for us, HCG 13.5 as suspected. It tried to stick but it wasn't the right embryo. Will be trying again soon.

Good luck to all you wonderful strong ladies, it's a tough journey. Only those that have gone through it know how difficult it is.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 20-08-2014 at 18:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to head that Rachael3

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rachael3 I am so sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @Racheal3, was really hoping it was the one for you. What is the next move?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby Congrats on your 10 eggies thats a good number hoping for a great fertilisation rate over night.Good luck for your transfer on Monday.

@BabyOB That is a good number fertilised and to make it congrats.

@BettyW I had my 5 day transfer today too put one blasty back and FS thinks about 5 that should be able to freeze but will know more tomorrow of exact numbers. This is my 1st IVF cycle. Now we just need the little embbie to stick.

@rachel3 So sorry to hear.

One other questions for anyone who takes CQ10 should you keep taking it or should it be stopped and if so when I forgot to ask FS anyone know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby Congrats on your 10 eggies thats a good number hoping for a great fertilisation rate over night.Good luck for your transfer on Monday.

@BabyOB That is a good number fertilised and to make it congrats.

@BettyW I had my 5 day transfer today too put one blasty back and FS thinks about 5 that should be able to freeze but will know more tomorrow of exact numbers. This is my 1st IVF cycle. Now we just need the little embbie to stick.

@rachel3 So sorry to hear.

One other questions for anyone who takes CQ10 should you keep taking it or should it be stopped and if so when I forgot to ask FS anyone know?
    @Twinkley that's great one on board and potentially 5 to freeze that is fabulous and you must be wrapped!!!

Good question as as I have the same question what am I meant to stop? I will ask the fs on Monday at transfer

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefullyanotherbaby For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (20-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    CoQ10 is for egg quality so once you've had EPU there's no need to continue.
    I had 2 put in, short antagonist protocol plus 10mg prednisone and Luveris. TBH I did none of the 'right' things this cycle, didn't get acupuncture, only took Elevit...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    CoQ10 is for egg quality so once you've had EPU there's no need to continue.
    I had 2 put in, short antagonist protocol plus 10mg prednisone and Luveris. TBH I did none of the 'right' things this cycle, didn't get acupuncture, only took Elevit...
    @BettyW - great news I can stop taking the 3 CoQ10 in the morning!! Are you on the bondi protocol? Are you through IVFA? Sounds the same as what I was on Short protocol, 10mg prednisone and Luveris... and depending on how many I suspect I will put 2 back in also!! When is your BT? and will you be doing the HCG injections? I wont be able to POAS this time as I have the injections every 3 days!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    @BettyW - great news I can stop taking the 3 CoQ10 in the morning!! Are you on the bondi protocol? Are you through IVFA? Sounds the same as what I was on Short protocol, 10mg prednisone and Luveris... and depending on how many I suspect I will put 2 back in also!! When is your BT? and will you be doing the HCG injections? I wont be able to POAS this time as I have the injections every 3 days!!
    Damit, I'm on injections every 3 days too and I thought I could POAS. I have 5 of them hahahaha