Closed Thread
Page 171 of 209 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael3 View Post
    I'm out line is fainter this morning. Think my body was so confused last night with the need to pee constantly and insomnia (two of my biggest early symptoms) but with period cramps and back pain. Not sure when we'll cycle next, too many events coming up.

@amiracle4me unfortunately time is of the essence. Need to get back into the workforce ASAP (quit because we didn't want stress to affect our cycles). And we've had success at Genea. Unfortunately we don't have an endless bucket of funds, that's what scares me.
    Sorry to hear your line was fainter... Although if you were up all night peeing your POAS couldn't have been as concentrated as the previous POAS. Just a thought, clutching at straws I know but hey here's hoping you get a big fat shock tomorrow at your BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PUPO! BT 29th...planning to POAS at the weekend! (and every day after) fx. Our very last cycle. Strange head space atm. Trying to not get too carried away with expectations while still being hopeful. Detatchedly attached!
    Last edited by LadyLouise; 19-08-2014 at 13:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try to stay positive Rach, I had really bad lower back/period pain in the early days of my pregnancy. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LadyLouise my BT is 28/7 does that mean I can POAS this weekend too?? I'm not sure when is the soonest I can do it without getting false results

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry 28/8 august not July lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woah not sure what was with the crazy formatting of my last post, did it from my mobile…

@crazycat when’s your BT? Good work holding out so long, I did too and even tho it wasn’t great news for me I’m glad I held out and didn’t get too excited. I hope you get your BFP, looking good if AF is late J

Congrats on being PUPO @LadyLouise

@Rachael3 hope you get a pleasant surprise tomorrow

7. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (19-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @loulabubble BT is on Friday but to be honest I don't think I'm going to last.

Tomorrow AF will be 2 days late and I think I am just torturing myself now because I'm having quite strong AF cramps and I'm convinced AF is going to come. Think tomorrow morning I will POAS and know one way or another.

I am glad I have held out this long because at least tomorrow one way or another it will be a definite result. Will be crying either way I think

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crazycat For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (19-08-2014),littlekiwi  (19-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazycat View Post
    @loulabubble BT is on Friday but to be honest I don't think I'm going to last.

Tomorrow AF will be 2 days late and I think I am just torturing myself now because I'm having quite strong AF cramps and I'm convinced AF is going to come. Think tomorrow morning I will POAS and know one way or another.

I am glad I have held out this long because at least tomorrow one way or another it will be a definite result. Will be crying either way I think
    are you on progesterone support? it could be causing the cramps... I have my for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @loulabubble no completely un-medicated cycle.

I hope this is a positive result. I took nearly a year off because I was really emotional at my previous failures. I changed things up a lot for this cycle to achieve a BFP so hopefully it all works (it could just be meant to be as well I guess). Also this is my last frostie so it will be back to stimming for me if this doesn't work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Crazycat, I did completely un medicated FET with my only frostie and got my bfp last week. fx for you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (19-08-2014)