Closed Thread
Page 17 of 209 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @KitiK hope the 6th august come quick for you hun

@newbeee22 welcome and good luck for your cycle hun, fingers crossed it's 2nd time lucky for your 2nd bubs

@Bongley I'm sorry they cancelled your cycle hun. Big hugs, I hope your next cycle comes around quick

@Ree888 glad AF arrived and you can hope on the ride hun. Good luck

@ScubaGal hope AF arrives soon hun

@BabyOB welcome and good luck hun

@Ducky01 hope all goes well and good luck for EPU next week

@Soques welcome hun and sounds like your follies are growing nicely. Hope scan and BT goes well

AFM: waiting... waiting for August. Hanging around to support you lovely ladies 😘

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (03-07-2014),KitiK  (02-07-2014),LadyLouise  (03-07-2014),ScubaGal  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bongly big hugs and hang in there. I'm so sorry, that's really sh**ty.
    @ducky - dildo cam I love it! When I talk about internals with DH I refer to it as my robotic husband - but that's much funnier!

Hi to all the other new ladies. All the best for your cycles. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 wow you have had a terrible time with endo over a long time. @Bongley sorry to hear cycle cancelled really really frustrating, I hate it when it means another birthday goes by, that makes it worse. @Sally girl reading the other ladies posts there doesn't seem to always be obvious signs of endo. For me, now that I have had it removed I realise I'd had it since my early teens, I just knew nothing else and thought it was how everyone felt. I used to almost faint or throw up from the pain if I didn't use medication eg ponstan while I had AF. But the ponstan always worked for me so I thought it was garden variety period pain. I'm definitely glad I had the lap done, if you have suspicions I would do it if a few IVF cycles haven't worked. @scubagirl summed up having a "bad tummy" the exact same thing I always said 'I've just got a bad tummy it aches everyday" since the lap the "knives in my tummy" I used to get every afternoon disappeared immediately. @Soques hey there, I read your update on the other thread, good follie numbers. You've had such a sh**ty start to this IVF ride! I'm really crossing everything for you this cycle.

Me 37 DX Endo, Tubal Damage AMH 9.6, DH 41 no issues
    3 x IUI 2013 - BFN
    IVF#1 stim Apr 2014 - 6 eggs, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts -1 x 5dt - BFN
    IVF#2 stim June 2014 - 7 eggs, 3 mature, 4 immature, 0 fertilized - total bust
    FET#1 June 2014 5dfet - BFN
    IVF#3 stim July 2014 - FX

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgieNE For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley and @ScubaGal thanks for the doggy tips, am definitely looking on pet rescue qld every night. I hadn't thought of whippets have been reading up on them too good tip. DH and I are wanting different things - I want a house dog on the smaller side (anyone thinking ah she wants a substitute baby?), he wants a golden retriever. I love the GR nature they are just a bit too big to have up on the lounge! Have to find a compromise;-)

3 x IUI 2013 - BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieNE View Post
    @Bongley and @ScubaGal thanks for the doggy tips, am definitely looking on pet rescue qld every night. I hadn't thought of whippets have been reading up on them too good tip. DH and I are wanting different things - I want a house dog on the smaller side (anyone thinking ah she wants a substitute baby?), he wants a golden retriever. I love the GR nature they are just a bit too big to have up on the lounge! Have to find a compromise;-)

3 x IUI 2013 - BFN
    Have a look at staffyxkelpies or staffyXshepards - or any dog 2yrs+ and you'll get a nice placid nature. Dogs are still pretty cheeky when they are young and require a lot of training, and often small dogs can be the cheekiest in terms of noise/behaviour.

It's this funny thing where the very biggest dogs often haven't got the energy to be too naughty and just love nothing more than snuggles.

Check out the Sydney rescues as well, a lot of them will be able to help transport your new fur-baby to QLD.

I'll have a look around and PM you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, great thread, hope you don't mind me joining in here.
    Had US today and going to EPU on Friday....
    One follie 22, smaller 11, and last but not least 9.
    E2 is in 400s.
    Lining 7.9
    Triggering tonight.
    FX
    Best of wishes to everyone, wherever you're at on this amazing journey.✨

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley - I'm so sorry Hun. What's a pile of unfair cr*p..maybe it's a good time to take the holiday when your on the down reg?
    @GeorgieNE - hope you don't mind me jumping in here but I'm with @ScubaGal.. SO many unwanted souls just waiting for a home at rescues all over the country. Lots of pedigrees in shelters also. Puppies are not only a lot of work but by saving a life you'll never feel more fulfilled. Rescues are past that annoying puppy toilet training and are so grateful for any love. My German Shephard X kelpie was an RSPCA take home. Beautiful manners and so loving. Anyone can buy a pup but it takes a really special person to rehome. And yes. Great baby substitutes. My rescue cat is my surrogate baby!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - July sometime

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @GeorgieNE oh gosh now I'm looking up rescue dogs.... Look at this gorgeous girl!!!
    http://www.petrescue.com.au/listings/290693 Nala.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky01 View Post
    These are amazing numbers!! Do you know what the clinic you are with now did differently to achieve them? Congrats- you must be chuffed.
    Thanks @Ducky01. I'm not sure what was different…I was on 200 menopur for the first few days of stim and not really responding. Well I was but my follicles were growing slowly. So then the FS upped it to 300 menopur for the next 6 days I think. That really got things going! Maybe that was it…and luck! I'm in a clinic in Thailand so a wee bit far away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    AFM - AF arrived today - eek! So in for bloods and to pick up the medication tomorrow morning and this roller coaster begins again!! .
    Woohooo….good luck! Always exciting to have a fresh start with a new cycle. Hope this is the one that brings your bubba!