Closed Thread
Page 168 of 209 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littlekiwi View Post
    I had my ET Saturday morning, do you guys count that day when you talk about days past? Just wondering if I'm 2dp5dt or 3dp5dt.
    I would count that as 2dp5dt. Good luck hope this is your lucky cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @littlekiwi, I too would count from the following day so today would be 2dpt

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay so 7dp3dt - and I would love to know - has anyone noticed any signs or symptoms during their TWW? It's so hard as so many of them can be related to the progesterone. I told myself I wouldn't 'symptom watch' myself this time around, but I'm starting to go crazy. Another week before BT...I've been experiencing bouts of nausea, getting hot at night time and having VERY vivid dreams - I think these can all be associated with progesterone...I just need to vent and go crazy somewhere

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (18-08-2014),littlekiwi  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    Okay so 7dp3dt - and I would love to know - has anyone noticed any signs or symptoms during their TWW? It's so hard as so many of them can be related to the progesterone. I told myself I wouldn't 'symptom watch' myself this time around, but I'm starting to go crazy. Another week before BT...I've been experiencing bouts of nausea, getting hot at night time and having VERY vivid dreams - I think these can all be associated with progesterone...I just need to vent and go crazy somewhere
    Feel free to crazy-vent! I had really bad indigestion that made me nauseous. But I'm not exactly a good example of symptoms. I do think it was the progesterone though. When I mentioned it to the nurse she said if i was feeling a bit queasy it might be in response to my oestrogen shooting up...

Hang in there! One week to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldn't live without the chewy flavoured quickeez and choc milk right throughout my 1st natural preg. Killer indigestion/reflux. God help my husband when he took them out of my bag without telling me hahaha

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlekiwi For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (18-08-2014),ScubaGal  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rachael3 good luck for BT tomorrow

Quick Update: just got the call from the clinic. FS gave the go ahead. Will be doing a Long Down Reg Stim Cycle. Meeting with FN next Thursday to get my protocol plan and drugs oh and the dreaded Syneral which I can start this cycle... happy I don't have to wait another month phew.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (18-08-2014),littlekiwi  (18-08-2014),loulabubble  (18-08-2014),ScubaGal  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @Rachael3 good luck for BT tomorrow

Quick Update: just got the call from the clinic. FS gave the go ahead. Will be doing a Long Down Reg Stim Cycle. Meeting with FN next Thursday to get my protocol plan and drugs oh and the dreaded Syneral which I can start this cycle... happy I don't have to wait another month phew.
    Good luck @babygirl7!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    It's looking better and better for you... I wasn't on any progesterone support and got everything but the nausea... Add constipation... But the dreams... Oh I wish some of them would come back 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news babygirl

13. The Following User Says Thank You to littlekiwi For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,
    I am in 2ww of first IVF round but feeling very disheartened ! We had 5 eggs collected, 4 fertilised & then one put back in at day3 and the other 3 arrested, one on day 3, one on day4 then one got to blast then apparently degraded??? Is this normal numbers or is there something I am missing here. I wondered if they triggered me too late since EPU would ideally have been on a Sunday! I was on 225iu puregon and at day 6 I had a lead follie at 18mm, with 7 follicles total. The next day it was 22mm and the others varying (17mm, 15mm, and a few 11mm ones)...I triggered on day 8 & had EPU on day 10. I am new to this but is it possible we lost the good one (it was past it ) ? Or if they are immature will they just not fertilise? We had good fert rate of 80% but nothing to show for it! I am 35. Hubbie 31. I have high NK cells, an AMH of 8 and both hubbie & I are homo MTHFR ! Any advice appreciated.. We were hoping to bank some embryos for perhaps future surrogacy if we can't get my NK cells down enough. Thanks in advance!