Closed Thread
Page 165 of 209 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @BabyOB well that gives me hope since you've been so lucky to receive your BFP - so happy for you too lovely
    @Bellavista - the legendary Wazza!! I saw him after I had my own pickup - he smiled and tipped his invisible hat to me even though he had no idea who I was - I think I looked pretty miserable as I was in A LOT of pain. We were considering changing FS if this round didn't work out for us, I feel bad this is our second cycle, and I've been seeing my FS for 6 years now, but just don't want to go thru cycle after cycle thinking I should've changed earlier. He was one we had our eyes on if it gets to it. QFG have been fab though. Happy with the clinic for sure. Will you be traveling down for your BT or just getting it done near home?

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (17-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    He is amazing I was with QFG cairns and I wish we had moves earlier I wasted 6 cycles up here and wish I saw Wazza earlier. I will have my Bt here I don't think we can afford flights accommodation time off anytime soon we need to save our leave up.

On other news we have had a run of luck DH for his dream job, we for 3 lovely blastocysts in the freezer and I am hoping our third lucky thing will be a baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    Eeek accidentally pressed send as I sneezed. I just wanted to ask a question - today I am 6dp3dfet, and for the past two nights where the temperature has been single digits overnight, I have woken up feeling hot and had to kick all the covers off. I'm comfortable after I've done that but look over and DP is covered with sheet, blanket and doona! Has anyone else experienced this during the tww?

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    It's could be one of those signs you were looking for... 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Soques, still, I'm trying not to get carried away or my hopes too high. Fingers crossed

2014 - July - cycle #2

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Soques  (17-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow out of 12 eggs only 2 frozen embryos. I thought there would be more. What's everyone else's egg to useable embryo ratio?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by littlekiwi View Post
    Wow out of 12 eggs only 2 frozen embryos. I thought there would be more. What's everyone else's egg to useable embryo ratio?
    Hi @littlekiwi I don't think that's too unusual - I had 10 eggs retrieved, 8 were mature and fertilised, one transferred (BFP then miscarriage) and 3 frozen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Hi @littlekiwi I don't think that's too unusual - I had 10 eggs retrieved, 8 were mature and fertilised, one transferred (BFP then miscarriage) and 3 frozen.
    I guess I had unrealistic expectations. I had 1 transferred on Saturday and 1 frozen. Not 2 frozen, I wrote that wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I guess I had unrealistic expectations. I had 1 transferred on Saturday and 1 frozen. Not 2 frozen, I wrote that wrong.
    Yeah look I think it's understandable to have gotten excited with an initial number like 12 but I think there's an average sort of drop off rate as they develop. Sorry you're feeling disappointed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks scuba, I'm not so much disappointed just maybe confused because reality is IVF is ****ty hahaha. I had high hopes, too high. Prob from being uneducated with the entire process. If only it was as simple as a few injections, collect the eggs, mix some sperm, put it back in and 9 months later there is a baby. If only! That's how it worked for the 3 ppl I know that have done it before

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks scuba, I'm not so much disappointed just maybe confused because reality is IVF is ****ty hahaha. I had high hopes, too high. Prob from being uneducated with the entire process. If only it was as simple as a few injections, collect the eggs, mix some sperm, put it back in and 9 months later there is a baby. If only! That's how it worked for the 3 ppl I know that have done it before
    @littlekiwi same everyone I know it happened exactly like that - until I started!!!!! My fs said normally just under half normally make it to day 5... I got 10 eggs, 9 mature and 3 made it to day 5... She said it's a little low and I started on 1000 vitamins as she thinks it could be my egg quality . Fingers crossed it changes this cycle.

well ladies wish me luck have bloods and u/s at 7:30am tomorrow to see if I am ok to trigger tomorrow night and epu Wednesday!!!! I feel sick today so hopefully that's a good sign.