Closed Thread
Page 16 of 209 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    ...every operation leaves scar tissue behind - which can be a problem.
    I actually didn't know that, makes me wonder how old leftie will go (my ovary that had the endometrioma removed) under stimulation...

AFM this build up to starting my cycle is doing my head in a bit.

I even POAS this morning because the day we found out our chances of conceiving naturally were pretty similar to winning the lottery was a few days before ovulation and I couldn't let go of TTC so we DTD anyway.

I figured I owed it to the smallest chance that one hardy swimmer might make it through to at least test.

It was negative of course.

So I'm just cranky and sore boobs and waiting for AF as per the original plan.
    Sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Oh I'm really sorry to hear that. Waiting is it's own special kind of torture especially if you're counting up the months and birthdays. Will you be able to take some sort of nice break from the headspace between now and September? Holiday maybe?
    Yeah, I don't know. This was going to be the last cycle and I was really looking forward to seeing the end in sight only a few weeks away (I was going to book a holiday then to mark the end of it)...and now to have to wait another three months to draw a line under it is, yes, tortuous.
    I did want to give it one last shot but I really didn't want to have it drawn out for so long and I don't think I can say enough is enough just yet. *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I’m so sorry @Bongley. I can only imagine how disappointed you must be (and how hard those decisions are to make)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    That's really tough @Bongley

Thinking of you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! I'm going in to day 3 of stimming, with my scan booked for Monday. Finger's crossed we get good results! This is our first round of fully stimulated IVF cycle with ICSI and doing a frozen transfer - trying for baby #1. I wish you all the best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    I actually didn't know that, makes me wonder how old leftie will go (my ovary that had the endometrioma removed) under stimulation...
    It's interesting you should say that @ScubaGal! I also had an endometrioma removed from my left ovary (I don't think there was all that much ovary remaining afterwards to be honest) and since my surgery, I have only felt ovulation pain on my right side. Previously I had pain on both sides - usually alternating. So I'm curious how my 'lefty' will go too...

We also gave this month one last try as well, but I'm not holding my breath. I hope the last days of waiting go quickly for you!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh the other thing my fs said to me was that I was at higher risk of placenta previa after 2 x c sections) and placenta acreta this time around... eek. Hopefully it is all smooth sailing - textbook style (if we are lucky enough to get pregnant!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Yep, especially as now they have cancelled my cycle! They want to go back to the long down regulation which means waiting for my period to go on the pill, then another month to start the injections. So I'm looking at september (a month before I turn 42)
    That is crappy news!!! They just canned it? Ugh you poor thing. I can't imagine doing that many injections for nothing (I think we are similar cycle days)- my EPU has also been pushed to next week- was supposed to be today or Friday. So the jabbing and waiting and dildocam ultrasound appointments continue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so hard @Bongley. Really really feel for you. It's even harder when the wait is so long. Maybe an early holiday to keep your mind off it....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies... Thought I would jump in... If that's okay... Some names I see on here I recognise... So hello...
    I'm on day 10 today... With my second BT and ultra sound tomorrow... Excite as my first showed 11 follicles (most ever)... So hoping to be able to make it to a trAnsfer this time around....

Hugs for everyone.