Closed Thread
Page 156 of 209 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bellavista that is fantastic news about your frosties!!
    @ScubaGal hope your bt goes well today. been trying to pm you but bubhub is giving me trouble with pm so not sure if u got them or not

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (14-08-2014),ScubaGal  (14-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,

Just poking my head in to say hello again I will try to be more active in this thread now as I've started the IVF cycle as of this Monday with the FSH injects. I just had a blood test to see where my levels are at- so will get that back this arvo. I've been getting the worse headaches this time around on the FSH, perhaps my dosage will be changed. I hope everyone is doing alright!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks @akakura and @Bellavista and great news on both your recent results. BT today confirmed the pregnancy is now gone with HCG at 2.7
    Not sure when my FET might be the nurse seemed to think my cycle would be five-ten days longer than usual (it's normally super quick). Anyone know what the average oestrogen levels are during each day of a natural cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Hmm interestingly I've just found this article: http://www.cfc.net.au/site/wp-conten.../05/365old.pdf
    which days normal oestrogen is about 500 at ovulation and ten times that during an IVF stim cycle. According to this when your FS is monitoring your bloods during stimming they are looking for a level relative to the number of follicles shown in ultrasound which is how they decide when to trigger. Might be interesting for those of you who like to know the numbers/read up on the science.

ooh more data. Not sure how legit this is but it's a graph of average hormone levels during a cycle. http://en.m.wikiversity.org/wiki/Ref...enstrual_cycle

Based on that graph I think I can't be too far off my regular cycle... Will be interesting to see what the FS says.
    Last edited by ScubaGal; 14-08-2014 at 12:04. Reason: More data

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (14-08-2014),BabyOB  (14-08-2014),Bundle of joy  (14-08-2014),loulabubble  (14-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the links @ScubaGal I love reading up on the science :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (14-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the article @ScubaGal It will be interesting to compare what my levels were to the article when I get home. The science really is fascinating.
    @Soques Great news about your scan! It must be incredible to see a heart beat after such a tough journey.
    @akakura Good news on your scan too! Sounds like you've got a fighter on board. I am still crossing my fingers for you bigtime

Afm, as of today my hcg level is back to zero so it's finally all over. I saw the fs and he wants me to take a month off, then start stimming again the cycle after that. So assuming things aren't too out of whack I should start jabbing maybe late September/early October.

I feel pretty mixed about it. On one hand, it's good to be planning our next steps, but on the other hand I'm feeling pretty sad that after all that, we have absolutely nothing to show for it except a depleted bank account and a lot of heartache. All our embies arrested before they could be frozen so it's literally back to square one for us. Anyway, I know lots of people have had far harder journeys than we have had so far, so I'm trying to stay positive and focus on getting ready for our next cycle. It seems like the one and only thing that is guaranteed in ivf is that it will drive you completely bonkers! It did for me, anyway

Anyway, wishing you ladies all the very best. I will keep following your journeys and cheering you on from the sidelines. Lots of baby dust for all

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

akakura  (14-08-2014),KitiK  (14-08-2014),LadyLouise  (14-08-2014),loulabubble  (14-08-2014),ScubaGal  (14-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Thanks for the article @ScubaGal It will be interesting to compare what my levels were to the article when I get home. The science really is fascinating.
    @Soques Great news about your scan! It must be incredible to see a heart beat after such a tough journey.
    @akakura Good news on your scan too! Sounds like you've got a fighter on board. I am still crossing my fingers for you bigtime

Afm, as of today my hcg level is back to zero so it's finally all over. I saw the fs and he wants me to take a month off, then start stimming again the cycle after that. So assuming things aren't too out of whack I should start jabbing maybe late September/early October.

I feel pretty mixed about it. On one hand, it's good to be planning our next steps, but on the other hand I'm feeling pretty sad that after all that, we have absolutely nothing to show for it except a depleted bank account and a lot of heartache. All our embies arrested before they could be frozen so it's literally back to square one for us. Anyway, I know lots of people have had far harder journeys than we have had so far, so I'm trying to stay positive and focus on getting ready for our next cycle. It seems like the one and only thing that is guaranteed in ivf is that it will drive you completely bonkers! It did for me, anyway

Anyway, wishing you ladies all the very best. I will keep following your journeys and cheering you on from the sidelines. Lots of baby dust for all
    Im so sorry you're back to square one @MrsChino
    I've been thinking of you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (15-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @BettyW & @Twinkley for epu tomorrow how exciting!!!! I have bloods and u/s tomorrow to see where I am at and fingers crossed we do epu on Friday!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopefullyanotherbaby For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (14-08-2014),Twinkley  (14-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellavista great frosties news hun

@MrsChino hang in there hun, big cuddles and enjoy the break hun and hope the month passes quickly and everything goes back to normal for your next cycle to start

@BettyW & @Twinkley good luck for EPUs tomorrow ladies

@Hopefullyanotherbaby good luck of scan and BT

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (15-08-2014),BettyW  (14-08-2014),MrsChino  (15-08-2014),Twinkley  (14-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Hmm interestingly I've just found this article: http://www.cfc.net.au/site/wp-conten.../05/365old.pdf
    which days normal oestrogen is about 500 at ovulation and ten times that during an IVF stim cycle. According to this when your FS is monitoring your bloods during stimming they are looking for a level relative to the number of follicles shown in ultrasound which is how they decide when to trigger. Might be interesting for those of you who like to know the numbers/read up on the science.

ooh more data. Not sure how legit this is but it's a graph of average hormone levels during a cycle. http://en.m.wikiversity.org/wiki/Ref...enstrual_cycle

Based on that graph I think I can't be too far off my regular cycle... Will be interesting to see what the FS says.
    @ScubaGal thanks so much for the info hun 😘