Closed Thread
Page 152 of 209 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    How'd you go? I'm not keeping up with this thread at all I'm sorry! My EPU is scheduled for Friday, omg! What's the extra drug they put you on?
    @BettyW that's very exciting epu on Friday.... What were your blood levels today do you know? I had bloods on day 8 but they were only e 862, I had another injection included to hopefully bump me slightly more... I have bloods and u/s tomorrow to see where I am at... I don't think I will have epu on Friday as that would be day 12 I suspect I will do epu on Monday!!!!! Do you know how many follicles?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby and @BettyW I find out tomorrow when my EPU will be. Was told yesterday most likely Friday same as yours @BettyW or possibly Monday 18th. Good luck ladies for your EPU and hope you have some nice plump follies ready to go with some great quality eggies. @BettyW im not sure what the extra drug they put you on is. Do you have to do a trigger shot before EPU?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    @Twinkley that's exciting epu could be Friday... I have scan and u/s tomorrow so fingers crossed I know what's going on.... I pray I have epu on Monday!!!! The following Friday when we would do egg transfer is my baby 2nd birthday so hopefully it's a sign!!!!!!! Good luck for you guys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my 3rd cycle. So a bit nervous still but overall ok. You?
    @BettyW this is my
    1st IVF cycle have previously done six clomid cycles with trigger shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    @Twinkley that's exciting epu could be Friday... I have scan and u/s tomorrow so fingers crossed I know what's going on.... I pray I have epu on Monday!!!! The following Friday when we would do egg transfer is my baby 2nd birthday so hopefully it's a sign!!!!!!! Good luck for you guys.
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby Good luck with your scan u/s tomorrow. I hope you find out when EPU will be and hopefully when you want it yo be. That would be great if your egg transfer was on your baby's 2nd birthday fingers crossed for you. Good Luck.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby I've had lots of cm this cycle and my FS even asked about it this morning and said it's because of the estrogen. I don't know my levels - didn't ask - I'm on a high dose of Gonal -412.5- and also Luveris which I responded well to last cycle. I think they said I had 12 follies over 14mm? Tbh I didn't pay that much attention, I trust my FS implicitly but the nurse commented that it was good. Last cycle I got 15 eggs, 3 made it to blasty.

Transfer on your daughter's bday sounds nice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Twinkley I have to trigger tomorrow night, yeah. You probably will too if your EPU is Friday.
    First cycle is exciting but also daunting! It's not so bad, at least with IVF you know the chances are much higher than with clomid.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby I've had lots of cm this cycle and my FS even asked about it this morning and said it's because of the estrogen. I don't know my levels - didn't ask - I'm on a high dose of Gonal -412.5- and also Luveris which I responded well to last cycle. I think they said I had 12 follies over 14mm? Tbh I didn't pay that much attention, I trust my FS implicitly but the nurse commented that it was good. Last cycle I got 15 eggs, 3 made it to blasty.

Transfer on your daughter's bday sounds nice.
    @BettyW wow that's massive Gonal-F.. I am on 300, and have also introduced 1ml Luveris on day 6.. that's fantastic 14mm 12 follies great job!!! Which clinic are you through? I so hope tomorrow gives me direction and to find out when I might EPU, our clinic does Mon, Wed & Fri so I suspect Monday... I get nervous as my first cycle I did (Which got cancelled due to poor responding)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh the last few days have been busy here!!

Congrats to the recent bfps @KitiK, @Nezz99, @GeorgieNE, @mamaharriet (very unlikely to b trigger)

Yay to the recent PUPO, hope u can stay sane @Ree888, @Crazycat, @Bellavista

@Hopefullyanotherbaby lots of cm is quite normal when stimming it's a good sign you're making lots of estrogen which could mean lots of follicles (was for me). kinda gross feeling like u've wet yourself tho

Hello and good luck To all the other girls stimming and waiting for embies to grow
    Sorry I can't keep up with everyone!!

Afm the tww has turned into a 4ww. Scan tomorrow at 27dpo or 5w5d depending if I consider myself preg or not. BT yesterday hcg was 666, very very low but still doubling within normal range. P4 is only 30. So scan will tell us if it's ectopic or not but not if it's viable, my not so tactful fn told me. Have to wait for a 7week scan and hb for that. Odds are against me but I have a little hope still.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

Hopefullyanotherbaby  (12-08-2014),KitiK  (13-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs akakura, it's excruciating being in no man's land like that! Doubling sounds good, I hope it's not ectopic. Xoxox

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

akakura  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Molros sorry AF is due this Sunday

@mamaharriet whoo hoo, Congrats hun

@LadyLouise good luck for transfer hun

@Amiracleforme thanks hun