Closed Thread
Page 148 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck @BabyOB have everything crossed for you
    @Rachael3 I am trying so hard not to symptom spot (almost impossible though) because I don't want to be disappointed but I have definitely not felt this before with previous attempts. The pains always seem to be on the left hand side and my ovaries almost feel like they are pulsating.

Anyone else had feelings like this?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Crazycat For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Crazycat! if I'm having any symptoms, I wouldn't be too sure as I'm on Crinone & a lot of those symptoms are pregnancy symptoms too. So I'm just riding it out & not guessing either way. This roller coaster feels like I'm wishing my life away as I'm only focused on certain days & the days in between are a complete blurr. I'm not with it...

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

Crazycat  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @BabyOB. Phew! Thank you for the reassurance! I'm happy because it means I can hurry up and get my cycle done so I can FET in Sept. It was just a little unexpected!

Wishing you the best of luck for POAS tomorrow. We need another BFP to cheer us all up.

Welcome to all the newbies

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Sept/Oct FET Transfer

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (12-08-2014),LadyLouise  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well down @Nezz79 that's a long list to keep track of. FS called this morning, out of 12 eggs, 7 were suitable for ICSI and 6 fertilised overnight. I can't believe we have 6 little possibilities waiting for us! FET booked for Saturday. I'm just hoping they all develop as they should. I've haven't been this far before so not sure what to expect but I guess some don't progress as well as others? This last EPU was terrible, I was in so much pain last night and still not so flash today but the good news certainly helps.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlekiwi For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (12-08-2014),LadyLouise  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @ScubaGal how are you going?
    Not that great. Angry and sad, depressed most of the time. Feeling generally pretty resigned to more of a rough and expensive journey with no outcome. Trying to remember why we are even doing this.

BT on Thursday to see what my cycle is doing then I guess we will transfer the first of three frosties around 26/8. Assuming none of them work (apparently there's a 39% chance per frostie) I've booked into RPA for December for a second stim cycle.

Thanks for thinking of me though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal There is nothing I can say that will make you feel better, I know that, but I am glad that you are at least moving ahead with another transfer. I know its hard to stay positive when this happens but (with my clinic at least and I know they are not the only one) they have a higher success rate with frosties, so I am going to hope its the same for you. You'd like to think that out of the three you would get lucky but at least you have an appointment ready if not. I am going to keep everything crossed for you. So in a couple of weeks you could be in the 2WW again? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @ScubaGal There is nothing I can say that will make you feel better, I know that, but I am glad that you are at least moving ahead with another transfer. I know its hard to stay positive when this happens but (with my clinic at least and I know they are not the only one) they have a higher success rate with frosties, so I am going to hope its the same for you. You'd like to think that out of the three you would get lucky but at least you have an appointment ready if not. I am going to keep everything crossed for you. So in a couple of weeks you could be in the 2WW again? x
    Yeah 2WW pretty soon. Although I think it will be a different experience because I honestly don't think I'll feel the same way about it - it will either be negative or if its positive it still could be negative later on - getting a positive won't mean anything to me if that makes sense. Because I had it positive, and it didn't last.

Urgh. I'm a little ray of sunshine at the moment. It's probably almost time for a cup of concrete to harden the f up.

Where are you up to? I can't see you on the roll call...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal you don't need to harden the f up... Take your time to grieve. Only when we are truly healed can we really move past our loss. Lots of love your way & I hope that the next treatment is your lucky time. xoxoxox ♥

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KitiK yay hun Congratulations and good luck for Fridays BT

@BabyOB good luck for testing tomorrow

@MrsChino aww hun, hang in there and good luck for your next cycle and you and DH deserve a nice few days away from it all... Enjoy the wine hun

@Ree888 yay for being PUPO, sending you lots of sticky baby dust hun... Enjoy the tww

@Nezz79 yay hun, Congratulations

@GeorgieNE wonderful pic and Congratulations and good luck for BT

@Bluemeeple hang in there hun and grow lil embies

@Twinkley good luck for EPU hun

@Racheal3 welcome and good luck hun

@sherbet1230 oh the dreaded Syneral. Very horrible

@Crazycat welcome and yay for being PUPO. Fingers crossed for your lucky last frosties hun

@Bellavista yay for being double PUPO!! Sending you double the sticky baby dust hun

@littlekiwi that's great hun, fingers crossed for your 6 little embies.

@ScubaGal thinking of you. Hang in there hun and good luck for your next FET. Hopefully you won't need that December Appt

17. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (12-08-2014)