Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to you both!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to littlekiwi For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @GeorgieNE! That is fabulous news!

I just have a quick question - does anyone else have extremely painful transfers? My FS always has to manipulate my cervix so he gets the embryo in the right spot and every time the pain is almost more than I can bear.

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Encouraging to see the BFPs

Our day didn't go as planned, FS called early to say embryos had stopped growing and cancel FET for today and see what they are doing tomorrow morning (possible FET tomorrow). I don't feel hopeful, they stopped growing at 4 and 6 cell. If no go then we will have just 1 four cell frostie. The roller coaster ride continues :s

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @KitiK and GeorgieNE on your BFP's

Congrats @Nezz79 that is great news wishing you a happy and healthy pregnacy for the next 8 months.

@Ree888 Congrats on being PUPO fingers crossed for you. Hope the TWW goes fast for you.

@MrsChino - Sorry to hear you were feeling sad but glad your starting to feel better. Enjoy your anniversary.

@Bundleofjoy - Welcome. I'm also with QFG just started 1st IVF cycle end of last month and they said payment is due 1 week before egg pick up but if a few days late doesn't matter as long as its before the scheduled day of Egg PickUp.

@Bluemeeple - Sorry to hear about cancelled FET hoping for you that they keep growing and are doing better tomorrow so you can do your FET then.

Sorry for anyone I missed hoping everyone is travelling well on wherever you are up to in your cycle.

AFM - This morning blood test and scan suggested EPU will be this Friday 15th or next Monday 18th will get confirmation this Wednesday 13th. Today's scan showed 12 or so follicles which are coming along nicely. Getting nervous and excited for EPU any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies just popping in to say congrats to those BFPs!

I had ET from our last frozen emby on Sat. This will be our 2nd bub after a very difficult time having our 1st. Thought it will be a different experience but starting to feel a little down as I'm not feeling anything. All those nasty feelings are rushing back.

Those ladies with a BFP, did you feel any cramping, back pain etc after transfer? I'm 3 days past ET and not feeling a thing.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 12-08-2014 at 08:04.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachael3 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Twinkley. Yay for EPU!! I was so excited when I got my date
    The only tip I would give is to wear nice comfy socks. I had some big fluffy ones as your feet will get a little cold being held up in the stirrups for so long. I would also make sure your DH is on hand to bring tea and toast after as you will be starving after fasting. Best toast I ever ate! Exciting times ahead

Welcome @Rachael3 - congrats on being PUPO. Try not to worry, I'm sure the Bub is snuggling in well.

Quick question.. I'm just got my period on CD21! Only 7 days after EPU ( no transfer was done )
    The nurses have said it can happen but as someone with PCOS its very strange to get AF so early.. Anyone else have this happen?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Sept/Oct FET Transfer
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 12-08-2014 at 07:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rachael3 I didn't feel anything and I still now don't have any symptoms. It's really still hard to believe that I'm actually pregnant so don't stress too much.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me I had my AF exactly 7 days after EPU but I don't have any issues. Sounds very promising for you. Means everything will happen that but sooner

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies - congrats Nezz79 and Kitik on your BFP's

I finally feel like things are happening, i did my first syranel nasal spray this morning, at first wasnt sure if it worked because i have a slight cold/runny nose but them i tasted it in the back of my throat - omg yuk! have to keep telling myself its for a good cause.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sherbet1230 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI can i join this thread! I have previously had 3 failed IUI and have gone through one round of egg retreival. 6 eggs only 2 made the grade used 1 after the collection BFN and froze 1. Frozen egg was thawed successfully and transferred on the 8th of August. I have everything as obviously no eggs left. I had cramps the day after transfer and then on and off ever since. Ovaries are feeling weird kind of like when ovulating. Not sure if this is all related to the transfer so trying not to read too much in to as previous excitement has ended in disappointment. Its nice to read so many stories of people sharing the same experiences.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Crazycat For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (12-08-2014)