Closed Thread
Page 136 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello all.
    Good luck for all the BT's coming up! Sending lots of baby dust

Quick one. I was at risk of OHSS so they are freezing all my embies to transfer later. Instead of the the Ovidrel trigger I had 6 sniffs of Syranel last Saturday. EPU was Monday. Thing is my boobs are huge and my stomach looks like I'm 6mths pregnant. Otherwise OK. Anyone else get this with Syranel or 5 days after EPU??

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - EPU done!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (08-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me I didn't have any 'drugs' but I had a massive stomach after egg pick up. It went down 5-6 days later. I've never felt so uncomfortable. Hurt to walk even

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

littlekiwi  (08-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellavista: Awwww, honey. I'm a Wazza girl too and I'm so sorry to hear you were having such a tough time with your EPU. I did the intralipids this cycle too and when the nurse asked if I hurt anywhere when I came to, she rolled her eyes when I said my IVF side was sore. I thought Wazza isn't allowed to write on foreheads anymore (apparently the nurses have forbidden him from doing that).

@scratchycat: The man cannot be helped with those markers. He even wrote on my DH's arm after our transfer, so he wouldn't forget to get me some Fleet if I have any constipation the pear juice doesn't move.

@amiracle4me: When I was at risk of OHSS in my last cycle, they used Synarel as the trigger instead of Pregnyl/Ovidrel, as Pregnyl/Ovidrel lasts in your body a lot longer than Synarel - thus there's less risk of you 'blowing out' triggering with Synarel. I haven't heard taking Synarel after EPU though.

@BabyOB: Sounds a bit like OHSS. Mine looked like I was 3 months pregnant after EPU and the first Pregnyl booster shot.

AFM had my transfer yesterday - a BB blastie, and we have 2 BB and 1 BC on ice. Now for the dreaded 2ww.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nightchild80 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (08-08-2014),LadyLouise  (08-08-2014),scratchycat  (08-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @BabyOB. Did you not have any sedation during EPU?! I was given something that totally zonked me out in the vein in my hand. Not sure i would have liked EPU cold turkey.
    I honestly look huge. Worried people at work will think I'm pregnant

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - EPU done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @nightchild80 sorry, I may have written the post in a bit of a confusing way. I had Syranel as my trigger two days before EPU to prevent OHSS ( 6 sprays ) . I'm now 5 days past EPU and look hugely pregnant. Did you get that?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - EPU done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Hi @nightchild80 sorry, I may have written the post in a bit of a confusing way. I had Syranel as my trigger two days before EPU to prevent OHSS ( 6 sprays ) . I'm now 5 days past EPU and look hugely pregnant. Did you get that?
    Oh yes. My tummy looked HUGE!!!! Keep up your protein and fluid intake. Try keeping your meals small, but frequent if you're experiencing difficulty eating. It takes a couple of weeks for it to go back down to normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me ... meant to say *did not have those drugs as in the syranel, sorry Trigger fingers. I did 2 lurpon shots on the Wednesday before pu & felt great leading in to Friday & was under light anesthetic for the procedure. I was awake 10mins after.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I was at risk of OHSS in my last cycle, I had an injection of lucrin as my trigger instead of ovidrel - I couldn't sniff anything even if I tried! Ha So glad I wasnr offered/prescribed synarel...

Welcome to the tww @nightchild80 and all the best! Ps: sorry if I forget to mention people along the way, its not that I dont recognise each of you, or hope the best for you, its just there are so many lovely ladies here it is often hard to keep track of where everyone is at especially if you arent posting often! x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (08-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchild80 View Post
    @Bellavista: Awwww, honey. I'm a Wazza girl too and I'm so sorry to hear you were having such a tough time with your EPU. I did the intralipids this cycle too and when the nurse asked if I hurt anywhere when I came to, she rolled her eyes when I said my IVF side was sore. I thought Wazza isn't allowed to write on foreheads anymore (apparently the nurses have forbidden him from doing that).

@scratchycat: The man cannot be helped with those markers. He even wrote on my DH's arm after our transfer, so he wouldn't forget to get me some Fleet if I have any constipation the pear juice doesn't move.

@amiracle4me: When I was at risk of OHSS in my last cycle, they used Synarel as the trigger instead of Pregnyl/Ovidrel, as Pregnyl/Ovidrel lasts in your body a lot longer than Synarel - thus there's less risk of you 'blowing out' triggering with Synarel. I haven't heard taking Synarel after EPU though.

@BabyOB: Sounds a bit like OHSS. Mine looked like I was 3 months pregnant after EPU and the first Pregnyl booster shot.

AFM had my transfer yesterday - a BB blastie, and we have 2 BB and 1 BC on ice. Now for the dreaded 2ww.
    They were very cross with him but he was adamant told then to let us be that I needed it. The lovely nurse in theatre with me was just amazing well they all are there aren't they.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies quick update just flew home and got my fert report on arrival

14 eggs
    2 not suitable for icsi
    12 injected
    1 didn't make it
    11 normal embryos.

As a poor responder on your last shot you have no idea what this number does for me.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (10-08-2014),Biscotti71  (08-08-2014),KitiK  (08-08-2014),ladybug14  (08-08-2014),LadyLouise  (08-08-2014),scratchycat  (08-08-2014)