Closed Thread
Page 135 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for thinking of me @mamaharriet! I am keeping 'notes' about how I feel each day (I had a headache day after tf, and have been a bit mucousy too!, but nothing of any great significance and I can't link it - could all be coincidental)

My bt says 18 Aug too, but @BabyOB who had a 5dfet the same day as us said her test is for the 15th, so I figure I will poas and if its bfp will get my bt on the Friday 15th (they cant stop me right!?) That's me being totally impatient!

How are you feeling? Any symptoms? I realised that my EDD (if successful) going by my lmp is 25 April 2015 - the ANZAC centenary! Although I won't make it that far...

How are you going @BabyOB and all the other ladies in the tww? Symptoms?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

mamaharriet  (07-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    @akakura how many days after your last pregnyl booster did you have BT?
    last booster was 9dpo and BT was 15dpo, so 6 days and hcg was only 20! if you want to check out my POAS photos they are here in these threads (made a separate thread coz i know some girls avoid the poas in the tww):

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...st-your-photos!
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...photo-thread-2

when is your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @akakura & @KitiK, I'm not sure if I'll POAS... I really don't want to, I'm so scared of getting a false positive! But knowing me I probably will end up caving in and doing it! I keep thinking im feeling more crampy than usual, and other little things like headache, tiredness, but it could just be the progesterone??
    This part really isn't fun is it!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mamaharriet For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (07-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mamaharriet, I calculated 7dp5dt is 3 days before my AF is due (short cycles) and from then on frer is supposed to be 98% accurate, so I will poas on Monday. If bfp, will do another 2 days later to make sure it wasnt false (or 2 days later if neg to see if that was false)... I have 4 tests on hand and this is our last try so I figure I might as well use them! It is getting a bit exciting, just wish DH was here to share it. x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @akakura my last pregnyl was at 13dpo so no wonder they want me to wait till 18dpo. I'm gonna do BT on sat at 16dpo hopefully I will be able to tell and I have a really strong hcg and high prog! Good luck for your BT tomorrow FX for good numbers!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    @scratchycat the nurses and he argued over it they were saying stop not her face and he said she needs this the poor girls had a rough trot she understands
    Why did he draw on you? What's the story with the EPU drugs hurting the arm so much? I've had operations before and the anaesthetic has never been as painful as EPU. I was getting really grumpy at the dr and saying what are you doing to me that hurts so much and the nurse held my head down - I was trying to sit up but already strapped down. I still have a dark green lump in my vein where he put the IV thingy and that was June 16!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to littlekiwi For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (08-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlekiwi View Post
    Why did he draw on you? What's the story with the EPU drugs hurting the arm so much? I've had operations before and the anaesthetic has never been as painful as EPU. I was getting really grumpy at the dr and saying what are you doing to me that hurts so much and the nurse held my head down - I was trying to sit up but already strapped down. I still have a dark green lump in my vein where he put the IV thingy and that was June 16!!
    I have had 5 miscarriages and a second trimester loss so they treat me to all the nk cell medication intralipids by Iv if they go too fast they take 3 hours it can cause pain in the vein.

Never had any issue with the anesthetist or his meds in fact this one gave me a hug and some delightful anti anxiety "wine" as he called as he could see I was all over the place.

Wazza writes the number of eggs you get all over you he takes a good deal of joy in it particularly when I made a bet I would only get 5

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahahahahaha that's brilliant! Wake up and search yourself for your numbers!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to littlekiwi For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (08-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino I'm so sorry hun, big hugs and take it easy

@Ree888 wishing you double the luck for Mondays transfer hun

@Nezz79 hope it's all good signs him but hope you feel better soon

@Bellavista wonderful news hun, fingers crossed for great fertilisation rates hun

@amiracle4me awesome news hun, your embies are growing so well. I'm sure our going to get some lovely frosties too hun

15. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (08-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KitiK my boobs are sore & DH says they are looking bigger ;-) Let's hope thats a sign! & Tired! Only a week til bloods. I think it's going quite quick.

Bring on next week

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

17. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (08-08-2014)