Closed Thread
Page 131 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bruyu View Post
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby, I was on 5mg, twice a day I put 5kgs in 7weeks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Am I meant to take the tablets apart? I took both of them together tonight.... Am I meant to take one in the morning and one at night?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    So sorry Scuba and Misha. Been there and done that and it sucks balls.

I've taken prednisone on and off my whole life due to my asthma and it's never caused me to put on weight.

Collected my drugs today, will start jabbing tomorrow morning after giving my son his last ever bf.
    Fingers crossed I don't put on weight however fs said to be careful as I have pcos and I am suceptical for weight gain... gReAT!!!

I also picked up my drugs and started jabbing tonight including 10mg steroids!! Am I meant to space them out?

All the the best with your last bf

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby, I don't think it hurts if you take the 10mg together-you could do breakfast and lunch to space them out though. Don't take them at night or you'll be bouncing off the walls at 3am!! Good luck with the weight gain (or lack!). The first time I was ravenously hungry on 15mg and the second cycle no change in appetite and it was 25mg! Strange!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby I took one in the morning one in the evening, ring the nurse tmrw.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If the dose just says 10mg a day without any further instruction, it means all at once. Prednisone lasts in your system for a few days so no need to space it out IMO - like I said I've been on it for years and never received any special instructions re timing. Don't stress!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KitiK I agree. This is our 1st attempt for baby #1, we have 2 left in the freezer & were thinking 2 kids but if all goes well with each transfer, I'll use up all my embies as they are our babies-in-waiting. Couldn't leave 1 behind

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (06-08-2014),LadyLouise  (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear @ScubaGal and @Misha24

@BettyW and @Hopefullyanotherbaby I'll be joining you ladies started jabbing on monday.

AFM - Still on Synarel and 225 of gonal f back next Monday 11/8 for BT and scan to find out when EPU will be. Now to grow me some nice plump follies with some nice matching eggies. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Twinkley; 06-08-2014 at 10:39.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sounds like things are moving ahead for lots of you! Exciting times.

My heart also goes out to those of us who have had bad news over the past few days. There really is no ‘fair’ to this process. No one deserves this. I can only hope with all my heart that in time, all the wonderful July/August ladies’ dreams will come true and we will find happiness, whatever path we end up on.

Afm, I continue to bleed and bleed, quite heavily at times. I know in my rational mind it’s not good, but a part of me is clinging to the hope that the bleeding is just my cervix irritated by the crinone (little bugger bleeds veeeery easily). I’m still getting strong positive poas and nausea, which is messing with my mind a bit too. I know I am probably deluding myself, but honestly, it is helping me get through the days until my bt on Friday. It’s also good to be able to come here and share what’s happening with people who get it, since I can’t really talk about it irl. The kindness and support all the way through this thread towards complete strangers is amazing. You are all so lovely

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (06-08-2014),BabyOB  (06-08-2014),BettyW  (06-08-2014),KitiK  (06-08-2014),LadyLouise  (06-08-2014),littlekiwi  (07-08-2014),loulabubble  (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KitiK View Post
    @Bluemeeple, it sure is a rollercoaster! I was lucky in a way that we only had one frozen blast left so the decision was easy. How many frozen do you have? Do you have any children yet - and if not how many do you want? Hope ypu dont mind me asking! I have heard that some people have have frosties but have chosen to do another stim/transfer (just in case) due to age etc...

I was 32 when the blast on board was "created" and will be 35 when he/she is born (all going to plan fx) and come what may this is our last attempt. We are very lucky to have 2 x dds (1 x natural 6 years ago, and 1 x IVF 18 months ago.)

The decision to give it one last go was difficult. We are already so blessed, but neither of us could donate, destroy or give to science, just needed to give this life a chance. x

Best of luck for Monday, we will over lap the tww by a week
    @KitiK We are in a similar boat to you. (2 dd's -ours both IVF-aleady so blessed and I hope the odds don't catch up with us!) We struggled with having 2 frosties to use-so hard to create-far from 'just a bunch of cells' our could be babies; it has taken 3 years to decide what to do, if we will be blessed enough to have a 3rd baby. (I feel I'm getting too old at 40 to go through another stim cycle IMO) First transfer last month was BFN; currently CD7 see what is meant to be. On our very last chance. Best luck to you.
    Last edited by LadyLouise; 06-08-2014 at 10:47.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyLouise For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Hi ladies, sounds like things are moving ahead for lots of you! Exciting times.

My heart also goes out to those of us who have had bad news over the past few days. There really is no ‘fair’ to this process. No one deserves this. I can only hope with all my heart that in time, all the wonderful July/August ladies’ dreams will come true and we will find happiness, whatever path we end up on.

Afm, I continue to bleed and bleed, quite heavily at times. I know in my rational mind it’s not good, but a part of me is clinging to the hope that the bleeding is just my cervix irritated by the crinone (little bugger bleeds veeeery easily). I’m still getting strong positive poas and nausea, which is messing with my mind a bit too. I know I am probably deluding myself, but honestly, it is helping me get through the days until my bt on Friday. It’s also good to be able to come here and share what’s happening with people who get it, since I can’t really talk about it irl. The kindness and support all the way through this thread towards complete strangers is amazing. You are all so lovely
    I am in the same mind as you, try and stay positive. Keep busy... Immerse yourself in a good book or movie and let a few hours disappear.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (06-08-2014)