Closed Thread
Page 130 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bruyu. How are you going? Did you find out how long you have to wait until FET?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - EPU done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Misha24 I'm sorry to hear about your results. I'll be thinking of you and hoping for good news for your bt on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchild80 View Post
    @KitiK: It's great that they provide a photo of the blastie!

@bruyu: Thanks - and they're thus far surviving Day 4, though some have declined in grading. A friend of mine has frozen Day 3 embies, but I've never heard of Day 2 freezing.

@akakura: Keeping those fingers crossed! When's your next BT?

@mamaharriet: good luck with PUPO!

@Hopefullyanotherbaby: Ah, so you'd be on more than 10mg prednisone then? Good luck with your cycle!
    @amiracle4me: That's a fantastic haul! There's no way to tell how many of your embies will make it to Day 5, because so many factors come into play. I hope you're feeling ok from the OHSS. Glad to hear you and your FS are being cautious. I got moderate OHSS in my 2nd cycle and spent the night in emergency on a drip, endone, anti-nausea medication and enduring tests. OHSS is NOT fun at all.

It's Day 4 and my 9 embies are a mixed bunch (3 compacting at 12, 11 and 9 cells, the rest are between 7 and 12 cell), but none at the morula stage yet. My FS is contemplating doing the transfer on Thursday instead of tomorrow to give them more time to develop into blasties.
    Hi - I start on 10mg and then increase to 20mg post collection - I just hope I don't put on heaps and heaps of weight!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby, I was on 5mg, twice a day I put 5kgs in 7weeks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry Scuba and Misha. Been there and done that and it sucks balls.

I've taken prednisone on and off my whole life due to my asthma and it's never caused me to put on weight.

Collected my drugs today, will start jabbing tomorrow morning after giving my son his last ever bf.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @ScubaGal and @Misha24 Big HUGS....

I have a random question... Does anyone have or has had a Holden Captiva 7 (or 5)? Looking a purchased one. Looking for any type of feedback.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    so sorry scubagirl big hugs xxx

misha24- hang in there I still have my fingers and toes crossed for you xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to newbeee22 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So, not sure why I am a bit obsessed at the moment (could be all the comments I have had along our journey), but I am starting to get a bit anxious about getting that bfp... worried it might be a chem, or ectopic, or miscarriage. My heart goes out to the ladies who have had recent experiences, its a nightmare. Sheesh as soon as you stop worrying about 1 thing - actually getting pregnant, another thing pops up. Anyway, the people that we have told we would consider having another baby (trying not to get anyones hopes up, least of all ours) have ALL jokingly said "you will have twins next". So I am now freaking out at the thought that I may have 2 onboard... I know the odds are against it (unlike lucky @phee83 congrats btw) as we only transferred 1 but I can't shake the feeling.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (06-08-2014),LadyLouise  (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KitiK It definitely is a crazy roller coaster of emotions!

I'm scheduled for FET on Monday, they asked how many embryos we wanted to thaw- had not even thought I would be making that decision. Anyway went with FS advice and thawing two, now I'm worried about how they'll go and already worried about the 'what ifs...'

Ovulating today and feeling a bit of pain with it. At scan on Monday there were a few largish follicles (fs said May have been left over from stim last month) so expect that's the reason, not sure if that's normal month after stim.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluemeeple For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bluemeeple, it sure is a rollercoaster! I was lucky in a way that we only had one frozen blast left so the decision was easy. How many frozen do you have? Do you have any children yet - and if not how many do you want? Hope ypu dont mind me asking! I have heard that some people have have frosties but have chosen to do another stim/transfer (just in case) due to age etc...

I was 32 when the blast on board was "created" and will be 35 when he/she is born (all going to plan fx) and come what may this is our last attempt. We are very lucky to have 2 x dds (1 x natural 6 years ago, and 1 x IVF 18 months ago.)

The decision to give it one last go was difficult. We are already so blessed, but neither of us could donate, destroy or give to science, just needed to give this life a chance. x

Best of luck for Monday, we will over lap the tww by a week

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (06-08-2014),LadyLouise  (06-08-2014)