Closed Thread
Page 123 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ScubaGal I'm so sorry. I'm really hoping that it's just off to a slow start and your numbers pick up soon. You didn't jinx anything - you know that, right? Whether this works out or doesn't work out, it's not because of anything you thought - or didn't think! Big hugs to you, and truly hoping for the best.

I'm also bracing myself for a chem. I'm still getting positive poas, but I've started bright red spotting this afternoon. Not heaps, but enough to think this is not good. My boobs have stopped hurting too and are back to their normal size. Sigh. This journey sucks! It's like good news, bad news, good news, bad news, up, down, up, down... Ah well. I'll go for my bt tomorrow, then at least hopefully I'll know.

Thinking of all you ladies and hoping for a positive week ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    @ScubaGal I'm so sorry. I'm really hoping that it's just off to a slow start and your numbers pick up soon. You didn't jinx anything - you know that, right? Whether this works out or doesn't work out, it's not because of anything you thought - or didn't think! Big hugs to you, and truly hoping for the best.

I'm also bracing myself for a chem. I'm still getting positive poas, but I've started bright red spotting this afternoon. Not heaps, but enough to think this is not good. My boobs have stopped hurting too and are back to their normal size. Sigh. This journey sucks! It's like good news, bad news, good news, bad news, up, down, up, down... Ah well. I'll go for my bt tomorrow, then at least hopefully I'll know.

Thinking of all you ladies and hoping for a positive week ahead.
    I have my fingers crossed for you - my girlfriend had bright red bleeding and they increased the progesterone pressies and she is now 12 weeks pregnant so I have everything crossed for you!!!! Good luck tomorrow and let us know how you go.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefullyanotherbaby For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (03-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah @MrsChino. It's not fair is it? However I do agree with hopefully - spotting can be a good thing - it can mean the embie is embedding it's roots into your uterine wall. Obviously that's not always the case but I have read a lot about ladies who bleed the whole way through their pregnancy. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you too lovely lady x

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (03-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    My af is due either Wednesday or Thursday next week - however last month I had a chemical pregnancy so not sure if it will be delayed or not (hoping not!!!)

Same I am also doing a antagonist cycle and also on prednisone (10mg from day 1 to egg collection then 20mg) plus clexane injections from egg collection and then high levels of progesterone. How much prednisone will you take?? When is your af due?
    I think I'll be on 10mg prednisone as well, I can't remember him increasing the dose last time. No clexane here either. My progesterone level was high last time too so I didn't need extra, had some spotting early on though and was put on pessaries (yuck) after my crinone ran out. AF should be due in the next few days, not 100% sure as it's only my third cycle since having bubba and I'm still bfing (will have to stop when I start jabbing!) so it's unpredictable.

@ScubaGal I'm so very sorry to hear that the numbers aren't great. I've berated myself for daring to be happy and assuming everything would work when it didn't. I actually believe that whatever will be, will be. You can't jinx yourself nor cause yourself to lose bubs by feeling stressed now. And hcg numbers aren't always linear - when are you next getting tested? Best of luck, thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    It looks like I spoke too soon.

My HCG levels aren't doubling and my progesterone level has halved. HCG only increased from 95 to 135 in two days.

I am completely devastated. I think I jinxed it by being happy.
    Oh @ScubaGal I am sorry, that is discouraging! But like other ladies wrote not all is lost! You're HCG still is rising, you are still pregnant! Keep track of it, go back for another test in two days to check. I have heard stories of ladies with very low HCG still having healthy hubs. What did the nurse say?

And progesterone presseries and well tablets (you can take pills, I am on something called Duphaston - 3 pills a day) can rise your progesterone too! Best of luck and fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Best of luck on your BT tomorrow @MrsChino, I hope it isn't a chem.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to canuck28 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (03-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you're wrong @MrsChino and you get a big surprise tomorrow. I'm
    Sure you know lots of people bleed in preg and symptoms come and go so don't lose hope. Lots of positive vibes coming your way.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (03-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @MrsChino
    @scubagirl, I am so sorry. I do hope that it is just a rough start and the numbers climb fx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (03-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino good luck for BT tomorrow hope u get a high number. As others have said spotting is not necessarily a bad thing, I had it in my preg with DS. It is unnerving but quite common.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (04-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal oh no hun, I'm saddened to hear but I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you 😘

@mamaharriet glad to hear your embies are doing well, good luck for ET and fingers crossed I'm sure you get some snow babies. Are you transferring just the 1 hun or?

@MrsChino oh hun, hang in there and hope BT goes well

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

mamaharriet  (04-08-2014),MrsChino  (04-08-2014),ScubaGal  (04-08-2014)