Closed Thread
Page 117 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Ok so my blood HCG level is 95 and today is 10dp5dt, so it's confirmed as a pregnancy.

Is 95 ok? What did other people get @Soques @francesthecat @canuck28 ??
    The nurse says it's ok but I'm having trouble believing her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Ok so my blood HCG level is 95 and today is 10dp5dt, so it's confirmed as a pregnancy.

Mine was 165 @ 11dp5dt --- my GP told me anything over 100 is good. So I would say your probably close enough, but I am no Dr. Do you have second bloods scheduled? or just a scan in 7-weeks?

Great news.... and Congrats I think are in order anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews

That's good!!! Did u get from progesterone levels too?

Congrats!!! So happy for u!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats scubagal!!!

BFN for me as expected, think I got all the tears out of the way earlier in the week.

I think I was being silly thinking of doing back to back stim cycles. We have an appointment next Friday to plan our next cycle. Hopefully to start early September.

I'm off to eat some cookie dough, I can't be bothered cooking it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (01-08-2014),Soques  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal Congratulations! Wish u a good journey ahead @amiracle4me I'm 28. @littlekiwi I left Pivet because all the people there cheated me as a number not a patient, there was no any care factor there, everytine when i went to see my doctor, he never do any preparation about what's my next step, when I did week7 scan bubba ' s heart beat is a bit slow but he didn't give me any advise to prevent. Also when I did my FET cycle I told the doctor how much I wanted this to work as I only have 1 embryo left, I begged him to look after me but when they did the FET he let a trainee do the transfer, and I wasn't informed at all so I was so shocked and so upset after the transfer.

Good luck to the ladies who are doing BT today

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats @ScubaGal on being pregnant!

My HCG at 11dp5dt was 225. I would not worry much about you're level if the nurse said it was okay. But for peace of mind I would go for a second HCG test three days later to ensure it is rising properly…then you will know all is well. I did that. I think the HCG is supposed to rise about 60% every two days? Yay for you're BFP!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to canuck28 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Afm, well after having all those funny cramps yesterday, last night I thought what the heck, might do a test.... control line came up fast and strong, and then as I sat there squinting at the window, a second freaking line came up. It's very faint, but I showed DH and he could see it too so it wasn't my imagination. I am in disbelief. Could this actually have worked?

I did three tests last weekend, just to see if there was still ovidrel in my system, and they were all negative, so I know it's not that. I am only 8dp3dt today, so it's also veeery early days. But surely a second line is a second line? I don't know what to think because I've never had one before! Yikes... my head is in a whirl.
    That is a great sign @MrsChino. My FS said that it is uncommon to get a false positive. When I POAS it was super faint, you could barely see the line. I would say this is an exciting sign and fingers and toes crossed for you're BT!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to canuck28 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    Congrats scubagal!!!

BFN for me as expected, think I got all the tears out of the way earlier in the week.

I think I was being silly thinking of doing back to back stim cycles. We have an appointment next Friday to plan our next cycle. Hopefully to start early September.

I'm off to eat some cookie dough, I can't be bothered cooking it.
    Big hugs @mummmymaybe. Best of luck on you're next cycle, I hope it is the one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummymaybe I'm so sorry hun, stay strong and positive. Big hugs and I hope September arrives soon for you xo

@MrsChino sounding positive to me hun... fingers crossed for you

@ScubaGal Congratulations hun, will you do another BT? I'm not sure about the HCG levels hun

@bruyu I'm sorry pivet treated you poorly hun. but here to better things happening at your new clinic xx

Happy 1st of August Ladies 😀

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal congratulations on your pregnancy
    @mummymaybe so sorry it didn't work out this time. The cookie dough will help

Afm, got the call this morning, of the 9, 2 were not mature, 2 were penetrated by too many sperm (yes dh has super sperm, all the problems are with me!), and the remaining 5 have fertilised. Scientist told me i had done really well, I've never gotten to this stage before so am in totally unfamiliar territory now!!!

I hope those 5 do good things!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mamaharriet For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (01-08-2014)