Closed Thread
Page 116 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @GeorgieNE Oh yes, I can totally relate. My life is baby central this year too, with friends relatives and colleagues having babies all over the place. It is dead set hard. I haven't had any counselling so far with ivf but I have at other times in my life, and it was extremely helpful. If I start to feel like the wheels are falling off in any way, I won't hesitate to seek that kind of support again. I'd say it's worth a shot.
    @MissBell Big hugs. this process is stressful enough, even before you factor in the financial side of things. As much as I wish it wasn't, it's a big factor for us too.
    @ScubaGal and @akakura Thinking of you ladies having your BTs today!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my blood test is today, have POAS and PFN for me.

Has anyone done back to back stim cycles? I feel like we should just keep on going rather than pause but would love some advice.

Good luck to others testing today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afm, well after having all those funny cramps yesterday, last night I thought what the heck, might do a test.... control line came up fast and strong, and then as I sat there squinting at the window, a second freaking line came up. It's very faint, but I showed DH and he could see it too so it wasn't my imagination. I am in disbelief. Could this actually have worked?

I did three tests last weekend, just to see if there was still ovidrel in my system, and they were all negative, so I know it's not that. I am only 8dp3dt today, so it's also veeery early days. But surely a second line is a second line? I don't know what to think because I've never had one before! Yikes... my head is in a whirl.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (01-08-2014),LadyLouise  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @mummymaybe just saw your post. I'm crossing my fingers for a surprise bt result for you today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Afm, well after having all those funny cramps yesterday, last night I thought what the heck, might do a test.... control line came up fast and strong, and then as I sat there squinting at the window, a second freaking line came up. It's very faint, but I showed DH and he could see it too so it wasn't my imagination. I am in disbelief. Could this actually have worked?

I did three tests last weekend, just to see if there was still ovidrel in my system, and they were all negative, so I know it's not that. I am only 8dp3dt today, so it's also veeery early days. But surely a second line is a second line? I don't know what to think because I've never had one before! Yikes... my head is in a whirl.
    How exciting @MrsChino! Hope the line just keeps getting darker for you over the next few days till bt can confirm! Think another congratulations are in order x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @KitiK It's very faint so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but it's the closest I've ever been, so that's exciting in itself

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post

Has anyone done back to back stim cycles? I feel like we should just keep on going rather than pause but would love some advice.

Sorry to hear that @mummymaybe . I have done as back to back as I was allowed to go. My FET's were back to back, no wait in between, but my clinic made me wait 1 month in between stim cycles except for the last one (when I was about to turn 42), they took pity on me because I basically begged them as I was running out of time, and we went back to back. I don't think its common practice but it could just be my clinic. Good luck for the next one !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post

Very exciting @MrsChino post a pic of your test over at the POAS threads owe can see it. Did you use a FRER (first response early result)?

8dp5dt is still early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post

I have done back to back stims... But I didn't get good results... With either... I took a few months off to let my supplements my FS gave me kicked in... Now just waiting for my 7 week scan... It's usually totally up to you, but I think the stress of going through the two stims and having them be my first ever might have had some play in the whole process... Taking the few months off, regrouping and relaxing a bit I think played a good part in my BFP this time around.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    I have done back to back stims... But I didn't get good results... With either... I took a few months off to let my supplements my FS gave me kicked in... Now just waiting for my 7 week scan... It's usually totally up to you, but I think the stress of going through the two stims and having them be my first ever might have had some play in the whole process... Taking the few months off, regrouping and relaxing a bit I think played a good part in my BFP this time around.
    That's useful and good news for @amiracle4me as well