Closed Thread
Page 115 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby welcome hun and I hope you new protocol works wonders for you hun and yes I'm currently awaiting AF arrival due about mid august to start my cycle and jabs. Good luck hun

@Twinkley how did Syneral go? I dread the Syneral thankfully I don't need this sniff it this cycle

@MissBell welcome hun and I'm sorry you got a bfn. Completely sucks but you've come to the right place. I too have no ivf friends but this site has been a life saver for me. Being able to get support and advice from there lovely ladies. Will you be cycling soon hun or?

@littlekiwi welcome hun and good luck

@babystepswa welcome hun and good luck

@amiracle4me oh hun I'm sorry you have to cancel transfer, but your body will be in better condition for transfer after the ohss has settled, well fingers crossed you don't get it hun. Good luck for EPU and could you explain the Medicare rebate and why you have to wait? Sorry this is still new to me

@KitiK yay hun, not long till Monday

@bruyu welcome here hun

@mamaharriet well done on your egg haul hun, fingers crossed for great fert rates hun

@LadyLouise glad AF arrived hun

@loulabubble wonderful news hun, keeping fingers crossed and when's ET?

@ScubalGal & @akakura good luck for BT tomorrow ladies x

@GeorgieNE oh hun it's best to let it all out and then you'll feel better. I know I did after I had a major meltdown when I found out my younger cousin and his girlfriend of a few month fell pregnant. I have been seeing a counsellor mainly for family issues but I also talk about ivf. I find it helps a lot. take care hun xo
    Last edited by babygirl7; 31-07-2014 at 22:07.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

akakura  (31-07-2014),LadyLouise  (01-08-2014),loulabubble  (01-08-2014),mamaharriet  (31-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow @scubagirl and @akakura!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

akakura  (31-07-2014),ScubaGal  (31-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby welcome hun and I hope you new protocol works wonders for you hun and yes I'm currently awaiting AF arrival due about mid august to start my cycle and jabs. Good luck hun

@Twinkley how did Syneral go? I dread the Syneral thankfully I don't need this sniff it this cycle

@MissBell welcome hun and I'm sorry you got a bfn. Completely sucks but you've come to the right place. I too have no ivf friends but this site has been a life saver for me. Being able to get support and advice from there lovely ladies. Will you be cycling soon hun or?

@littlekiwi welcome hun and good luck

@babystepswa welcome hun and good luck

@Amiracleforme oh hun I'm sorry you have to cancel transfer, but your body will be in better condition for transfer after the ohss has settled, well fingers crossed you don't get it hun. Good luck for EPU and could you explain the Medicare rebate and why you have to wait? Sorry this is still new to me

@KitiK yay hun, not long till Monday

@bruyu welcome here hun

@mamaharriet well done on your egg haul hun, fingers crossed for great fert rates hun

@LadyLouise glad AF arrived hun

@loulabubble wonderful news hun, keeping fingers crossed and when's ET?

@ScubalGal & @akakura good luck for BT tomorrow ladies x

@GeorgieNE oh hun it's best to let it all out and then you'll feel better. I know I did after I had a major meltdown when I found out my younger cousin and his girlfriend of a few month fell pregnant. I have been seeing a counsellor mainly for family issues but I also talk about ivf. I find it helps a lot. take care hun xo
    I'm not sure if well try again I've only ever had 1 or 2 make it to day 5 for pgd testing for cystic fibrosis and we have a 50/50 chance of an effected so odds are not in our court. I also lost my job mid hast cycle so not sure if we can afford it. Looking into donor eggs but that is just as exy. Wondering how others make the decision to keep going or not?

Me 29, DH 30
    TTC: Jun 2010
    Ivf icsi pgd #1: Nov 2011 none to transfer
    Ivf icsi pgd #2: Feb 2012 BFP
    Nov 2012 DD born
    Ivf icsi pgd #3: May 2014 cancelled 1 follicle
    Ivf icsi pgd #4: Jun 2014 1 blasto transfer no frosties
    July 2014 BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @loulabubble and congrats on the fert rate! I hope they all make it to 5 days
    Thank you for sharing @akakura. Wishing you the best of luck for number two!
    @bruyu seems we have similar issues. I'm sorry your journey has been a difficult one. How old are you?

Here's a comforting article regarding FET's!
    http://www.goivf.com/treatment-optio...ayed-transfer/

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - Stimming and waiting for EPU
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 31-07-2014 at 21:32.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

akakura  (31-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissBell oh hun I'm sorry to hear your having a tough journey. wishing you all the best. I think ivf is very expensive and I too wonder where we will draw the line xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 thank you for the well wishes. Where are you upto in your cycle?
    I don't really understand the rebate myself. All I know is that the head nurse said I have to wait for AF after EPU and then only after the next AF after that can I start the frozen cycle. She said Medicare won't pay for it straight after.. I'm not 100% sure so I'll ask again when she calls tomorrow to confirm EPU.
    Bit of a hassle tho as if I'm OHSS risk now then every stim will be the same so I assume I'll have to wait 2 months each time before transfer??
    I am in the public system though so maybe different private.

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June

10. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (31-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GeorgieNE **hugs** for you. I completely understand. Last year I was being hit at all angles. Four people at work ( office of 25 ), one girl who sat next to me. In a group of 5 friends we all decided to try and while they now have babies I don't so I feel the odd one out when they are talking babies. I had many more friends and now we're pretty much the only couple childless. It's hurts and you feel left out but I took up lots of new hobbies to meet new friends and that helped. Yoga, horse riding, a short course?.. Whatever floats your boat. Just doing something for you that's new and exciting is going to be good. Something for you to talk about with enthusiasm when everyone is stuck in baby land. Best of luck x

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me awaiting AF hun, due around 17th august then can start stimming. Doing the antagonist cycle this cycle hun. 1st time. My last two we're down regs. Hoping to get a bit more eggs. Fingers crossed. I will have to ask my clinic about the Medicare rebate aswell. not sure how that works either.
    Last edited by babygirl7; 31-07-2014 at 22:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck for the BTs tomorrow ladies. Fingers and toes crossed for you.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

akakura  (31-07-2014),ScubaGal  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bruyu View Post
    @amiracle4me I haven't heard anything about the payment yet, i will have a appointment with the clinic in Saturday morning I guess they will discuss with me about this.
    We are in very similar situation, I do have PCOS TTC since June 2012, started my 1st IVF journey with PIVET in March 2013, 7 eggs retrieved, made 2 embryos no OHSS developed, day 3 embryo transferred, BT positive but heart beat stopped at week 8 FET cycle Sep 2013 no luck! Not happy with the clinic moved to Fertility North with Dr. Jay Natawala, April 2014 laparoscopy, left fallopian tube removed. July ICSI cycle, on Gonal-F 100 n cetrotide 250, 15 eggs collected 5 fertilized but OHSS developed. So this is my journey so far, don't know what to say, just hope one day our dream will come true!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    @bruyu can I ask what made you change from pivet? I'm day 2 tomorrow and starting my 2nd cycle with them and a few things make that have happened have made me wonder of in better off else where. What do you think of your new clinic? Feel free to PM me.

Does anyone else have Pivet experiences they can share?