Closed Thread
Page 111 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    Sorry we have been away for a week so I have some catching up to do! Things move very fast in here.

I am 11dp2dt and POAS today and got a BFN, I kind of figure that it is a pretty accurate result and any symptoms I have are related to Crinone. My blood test is on friday (1/8)

We only got 3 eggs and the day 2 transfer was the only one that survived so no frosties for us.

I feel like a huge failure, nothing frozen and now almost certainly a BFN. We have handed over so much money and now have nothing to show for it.

Not sure if I am really asking any questions just needed to share the heartache with someone. I hardly cry but haven't stopped since 6 this morning.
    hi @mummymaybe - I was the same at the beginning of the month our first Ivf + pgd we got a chemical pregnancy with no frozen so all of it for nothing!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - after my chemical pregnancy at the beginning go this month we are due to start again and waiting for af to show which should be thurs / fri next week.

After my 3 rd miscarriage in a year I have now been diagnosed with high nk cells so starting a new protocol through Ivfa so fingers crossed

i am a bit depressed with it all to be honest - seriously I know about 25 pregnant people and I swear every person near me with a uterus is pregnant!!!!

anyone waiting for af and will start injections next month????

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefullyanotherbaby For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (30-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    @KyLiE2014 and @Lalaloopy sorry to hear BIG HUGS and hoping your next cycle is the one.

@Nezz79 Congrats on being PUPO hope your embbies are snuggling in and the tww goes fast for you.

@Hopefullyanotherbaby I just started my first IVF cycle currently on synarel and think AF has arrived but taking it's time to get full flow once that starts ill be jabbing next month too.

AFM - Question for anyone who has done Synarel when you were waiting for AF to start how was it? Mine was later cycle day 36. ATM very scant day 2 clinic said to wait till full flow starts to call and count as CD1 ?? Has anyone had the Synarel make their AF almost non existent or delayed it? Hoping maybe full flow will start in next few days. Also really sore tummy and constipated sorry *tmi* I think once AF arrives it will be vicious.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Twinkley; 30-07-2014 at 19:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    so sorry @KyLiE2014 that's heartbreaking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalaloopy View Post
    Well BFN here. I am devastated, I was so sure it was positive. Metallic taste in my mouth, sore boobs you name it.
    And to top it off, just found out the 4 embryo's I thought had frozen didn't make it!!! Gutted!! Have to stay positive that I have been lucky to have one DS already!
    Big congratulations to the ladies that have got a BFP! Wish you all the best for the exciting journey ahead!! X
    oh how devastating, what a double whammy, sorry to hear that @Lalaloopy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wondering what is going on... BT Monday, received a text Monday afternoon to say BT Wednesday, did the BT this am. Then missed a call today (too late to call back by the time I saw it) from the fs. Thinking I might have o'd early... looking forward to knowing a definite timeframe... hate waiting (its almost as bad as the tww!) Treated myself to a bite of creamy blue and a tad of hommus, pinenut and caramalised onion dip for dinner, while I still can!...

Ps: currently CD11 - anyone else o early on short cycles? Mine is between 23-26 days...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope no one minds me joining in I just completed my last cycle got a bfn 25/7 and feel so lost have no friends doing Ivf and wish id known about this site earlier.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissBell For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (30-07-2014),LadyLouise  (30-07-2014),littlekiwi  (30-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissBell View Post
    I hope no one minds me joining in I just completed my last cycle got a bfn 25/7 and feel so lost have no friends doing Ivf and wish id known about this site earlier.
    Welcome... Vent, rave, throw caution to the wind... We have all been through it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MissBell View Post
    Welcome @MissBell great to have you with us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo @Nezz79! Congrats on being PUPO. Hope those little blasties snuggle in quick smart. Hope the 2ww goes quickly.
    @KyLiE2014 gosh that's so tough. Really feel for you. Big hugs.
    @Lalaloopy sorry to hear it's a BFN. Hope your family have got lots of extra cuddles for you.
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby, I've got high NK cells too. Not sure what protocol IVFA do but I'm guessing it's quite conservative. Make sure you push them and if you don't feel it's enough Dr Gamal Matthias is the only reproductive immunologist in oz who will offer 'heavier' treatments. Read through the immune thread for lots of great advice. PM me if I can help with anything. I'm doing my final cycle with an all or nothing immune approach with Dr M.

Welcome @MissBell, lots of amazing gals on here for support. Hope your journey is short and sweet.