Closed Thread
Page 108 of 209 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    Sorry we have been away for a week so I have some catching up to do! Things move very fast in here.

I am 11dp2dt and POAS today and got a BFN, I kind of figure that it is a pretty accurate result and any symptoms I have are related to Crinone. My blood test is on friday (1/8)

We only got 3 eggs and the day 2 transfer was the only one that survived so no frosties for us.

I feel like a huge failure, nothing frozen and now almost certainly a BFN. We have handed over so much money and now have nothing to show for it.

Not sure if I am really asking any questions just needed to share the heartache with someone. I hardly cry but haven't stopped since 6 this morning.
    Oh @mummymaybe sending you lots of hugs your post is heartbreaking.

I don't think there's much anyone can say to help alleviate your grief and it is a big loss to go through it all and not get a result but hopefully your FS now has a sort of blueprint for how you respond to the drugs and all the data from your cycle so they can change it up next time. Lots of hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mummymaybe Sending you the hugest of hugs. I felt so sad for you reading your post. I can relate to what you wrote - It’s my first cycle, and it hasn’t gone quite to plan for us either. I had 5 eggs retrieved, but only 3 fertilised. I had a day 3 embryo put back last week, but I found out today that neither of the other two made it to freezing. So everything is riding on the one that’s on board right now. It’s too early for me to test, but rightly or wrongly I just have a feeling that it hasn’t worked. I completely get the anxiety about all that money going down the drain. I’m just trying not to think about that side of things right now! But it’s hard.

I too have had days where the tears just haven’t stopped, and I think you just need to let it out. Be kind to yourself, feel the sadness you need to feel, and in time, hopefully it will be a bit easier and you can plan your next move. Thinking of you and sending big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @ScubaGal!!! Congrats!!!! How exciting. You must be over the moon. Is ring the clinic and see if you can get in early for BT. Now that you've got a positive I can tell you that I had to laugh at your crinone on the plane story!! Sounded like something out of a Mr Bean movie!!

Sorry @mummymaybe. I wish I could say something to help your pain. Just know that you're not alone and most definitely not a failure. My first 2 IVFs I got 14 eggs and still only got 1 embie each time so you did very well to get 1 from 3 eggs. My 3rd IVF the Dr gave me Luveris-miracle drug I say. Got 5 blastocysts from 14 eggs! Might be worth asking about for next time. Hang in there and be kind to yourself with lots of treats. Big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    I had a day 3 embryo put back last week, but I found out today that neither of the other two made it to freezing. So everything is riding on the one that’s on board right now. It’s too early for me to test, but rightly or wrongly I just have a feeling that it hasn’t worked. I completely get the anxiety about all that money going down the drain. I’m just trying not to think about that side of things right now! But it’s hard.

I too have had days where the tears just haven’t stopped, and I think you just need to let it out. Be kind to yourself, feel the sadness you need to feel, and in time, hopefully it will be a bit easier and you can plan your next move. Thinking of you and sending big hugs.
    Hang in there @MrsChino I felt nothing - less than nothing through the TWW in fact I just started to feel like even the hormones in the crinone weren't working so don't stress that you don't feel anything but anxiety. I was so sure it would be negative this morning so it just goes to show you actually can't tell.

One of the Circle+Bloom meditation tracks that I've been listening to in the last week had something really powerful for me in it, it said to accept the fact that all my worry and negative thinking wasn't affecting the embryo. I think it's really important to acknowledge those waves of anxiety but also to know they aren't harming your chances - there's no such thing as a self-fulfilling prophecy because we are doing biology here.

I also found it comforting to think that every cell in the embryo as well as every cell in my uterus wants this to happen - and is geared towards pregnancy, somehow that gave me comfort through the worst of the anxiety that much like when someone sneezes on you and you get a cold or a virus is introduced and it replicates; when the embryo is introduced, all it wants to do is implant.
    Last edited by ScubaGal; 29-07-2014 at 16:35.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (29-07-2014),MrsChino  (29-07-2014),Soques  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    Omg @ScubaGal!!! Congrats!!!! How exciting. You must be over the moon. Is ring the clinic and see if you can get in early for BT. Now that you've got a positive I can tell you that I had to laugh at your crinone on the plane story!! Sounded like something out of a Mr Bean movie!!
    yes I suppose in hindsight it is pretty funny. God it was so stressful at the time, I was sure I was ruining my chances. Just goes to show how attached we are to being able to research everything online -that was the worst bit, just not being able to google 'what happens if you miss a dose of crinone'. Not much as it turns out.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal whoo hoo hun Congratulations

@leyshoja hope October comes quickly for you hun

@Ree888 hope all goes well for scan on Monday

@mamaharriet hope trigger goes well, that's not nice that your hubby can't be in there

@freakedout44 sorry you didn't get any frosties hun but you a little fighter on board

@LadyLouise hope AF arrives soon hun

@loulabubble good luck for EPU tomorrow
    @mummymaybe I'm sorry hun big hug and I hope you get a nice surprise on BT day. Hang in there hun and I hope your FS can do something more for you.

@Twinkley glad AF arrived hun

@KyLiE2014 you have a lil fighter hun and good luck for transfer tomorrow

@nightchild80 good luck for EPU on Friday

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (29-07-2014),LadyLouise  (29-07-2014),loulabubble  (29-07-2014),ScubaGal  (29-07-2014),Twinkley  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @ScubaGal Those are wise words indeed

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KyLiE2014 and @MrsChino - it one takes one!! hope this one is THE one for both of you... GL for EPU Friday @nightchild80

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (30-07-2014),MrsChino  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KitiK well, DH and I wanted to put two embryos in but FS wouldn't let us, saying she wasn't coming up to townsville to babysit twins... But still doesn't mean it hasn't happened on its own... Won't know for a few more weeks... First scan sometime around the 13 August

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (30-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I've not been writing much but still reading the thread daily following you're progress.

Sorry to the ladies who have had a BFN. Big hugs. It's not easy and I hope the next cycle (if you are doing one) brings you you're BFP.

Congrats @Misha and @scubagirl on your BFP wishing you both a happy healthy pregnancy!
    Good luck to those who are PUPO and testing soon. Babydust to all.

AFM - everything going well with me, nausea and cravings are already in full swing which is no fun but a good sign I think. First ultrasound in on Thursday, hoping for a healthy heartbeat!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canuck28 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (30-07-2014),LadyLouise  (30-07-2014)