Closed Thread
Page 107 of 209 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies trying to play catch up here. Big HUGS to those of you in th last few days with BFN. I hope next cycle is the one for you.

Congrats and awesome news @Misha and @scubagirl on your BFP wishing you both a happy healthy pregnancy.

@freakedout44 hoping Johnny 5 is a sticky one for you. Sorry to hear no frosties

AFM - Had my first acupuncture treatment yesterday and loved it felt so relaxed afterwards. AF turned up this morning so full flow should start tomorrow and once that happens FS will let me know when to start injections. If I had to guess EPU will be in about 14 - 16 days time. Now to start jabbing in the next few days.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Twinkley; 29-07-2014 at 12:50.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh @MummaMaybe there's nothing wrong with having a big cry... its tough *big hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shell'80 View Post
    ������ yay!!! @ScubaGal!!!!! Super big congratulations!!!!!!

Afm cd 1.
    Thanks @shell'80
    So sorry you're back at CD1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Misha and @ScubaGal -congrats on your bfp!!
    @mummymaybe - I could relate to a lot that you had written in your post. This is our first ivf cycle and it most certainly didn't go as we had planned. DH has fertlility issues so the results we got after egg pick up we're heartbreaking. I cried pretty much in spurts all day Saturday.

AFM- we had our egg retrieval on Friday with not very good results. Only had three mature eggs on the day, a lot less than we were anticipating. Even FS seemed surprised. They were all fertilised but 2 were abnormal so all our hope is resting on one little egg for our first cycle. Had a call yesterday on day 3 and he was doing what he's meant to see we are booked for a transfer first thing tomorrow morning. The procedure wasn't as bad as what I imagined in my mind, the worst part was having the cannula put in!! I was awake but very very sleepy and don't really remember much. There was one pinchy feeling at one point and I squeezed my eyes shut but I was given more drugs within secs. I don't even remember how I got to recovery. Has anybody else had low egg count on EPU? All my bloods and ultrasounds were looking great, could it have been my trigger meds?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ScubaGal awesome!!
    @Ree888 glad u were able to have some fun out. And gotta love those baby dreams good luck for your transfer
    @mamaharriet good luck for trigger and epu. There is another girl on here (sorry cant remember who) doing a double trigger with ovidrel and pregnyl too. My last epu was 37 or 38 hours after trigger and I got lots of mature eggs! Please ask any questions u have. PM me if u like.
    @freakedout44 go little Johnny 5!! Sorry u didn’t get any in the freezer this time.
    @loulabubble good luck for epu tomorrow. Hope u get lots of eggs
    @shell’80 welcome to the back to back cycle club. Hope this is the one!
    @mummymaybe im so sorry. This was your first cycle wasn’t it? It is always tough the first time to get that bfn. I’m sure your FS will be making some changes to your next cycle and you will get better results. You are not a failure, this is not an exact science unfortunately. Don’t be too hard on yourself.
    @Twinkley yay to starting your cycle! Good luck

AFM so i am 7dp5dt and im feeling positive but damn pregnyl is messing with my poas addiction. the lines are not getting lighter so that is good! i have lost my appetite, feel a little nauseated and my bbt has gone triphasic, which is exactly what happened with my DS preg. hurry up Friday and get here now!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (29-07-2014),loulabubble  (29-07-2014),mamaharriet  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KyLiE2014 View Post
    @Misha and @ScubaGal -congrats on your bfp!!
    @mummymaybe - I could relate to a lot that you had written in your post. This is our first ivf cycle and it most certainly didn't go as we had planned. DH has fertlility issues so the results we got after egg pick up we're heartbreaking. I cried pretty much in spurts all day Saturday.

AFM- we had our egg retrieval on Friday with not very good results. Only had three mature eggs on the day, a lot less than we were anticipating. Even FS seemed surprised. They were all fertilised but 2 were abnormal so all our hope is resting on one little egg for our first cycle. Had a call yesterday on day 3 and he was doing what he's meant to see we are booked for a transfer first thing tomorrow morning. The procedure wasn't as bad as what I imagined in my mind, the worst part was having the cannula put in!! I was awake but very very sleepy and don't really remember much. There was one pinchy feeling at one point and I squeezed my eyes shut but I was given more drugs within secs. I don't even remember how I got to recovery. Has anybody else had low egg count on EPU? All my bloods and ultrasounds were looking great, could it have been my trigger meds?
    Sorry your first cycle wasn't what u expected. unfortunately the FS don;t know how we will respond to stims so the first cycle can be a bit hit and miss. It does only take one embie to make a baby so at least you've still got a chance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KyLiE2014 I had "10 big follicles & many more to come" but at EPU we only got 4 eggs, of which all fertilized however only 3 made it. This is our 1st time IVF/ICSI as MFI & we are doing FET 4th August. I was quite disappointed at the results as everyone was so glowing & positive along the way ... but with the 1st round you have to look at it as a trial that will be tweaked as they don't want to over or under stimulate in the process. Best of luck for your transfer. xox

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KyLiE2014 I am a poor responder with no known reason I only ever got 3 eggs. Always had one or two transfer but no frosties. Until I changed FS to wazza where I got 17 but only 6 fertilised then they all arrested and none to transfer.

I hope your 1 remaining is your lucky one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KitiK View Post
    Sorry @freakedout44 - hopefully its because they prefer the warmth of your body and your one on board is sticky. How long till you know?
    Thanks for the reassurance @KitiK. Here's to hoping! Test day is not until 11 aug - so it's going to be a long couple of weeks... Hopefully with a lovely surprise at the end.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, just had my CD14 scan this morning and it looks like it's all systems go for EPU this Friday. My FS reckons we'll get at least a dozen eggs out of me and I must admit I feel a bit like a battery hen being on the highest dose of FSH I've ever been on - 191iu.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nightchild80 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (29-07-2014),LadyLouise  (29-07-2014)