Closed Thread
Page 105 of 209 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    Fantastic congrats. When is your BT? So excited for you.
    BT on Friday

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Nezz78 thanks for roll call Madame... @ScubaGal that's looking like a BFP to me... FX BT to confirm... Now the next three days are going to drive you nuts... Believe me they did me...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, thanks @Nezz78 that roll call saved me from going back over 105 !! pages to catch up on everyone. This is my one last update now until October. I posted a few days ago that I got matched up with an egg donor in 10 days (OMG) well my transfer in the last week of October. The question was raised in the last couple of months (on here, but noone knew the answer) if they would allow me to transfer 2 because I'm over 40, but the donor is 30-34 so the answer is a big fat no. Oh well, I'm still ecstatic. Positive vibes to everyone else

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (29-07-2014),ScubaGal  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Hi all, thanks @Nezz78 that roll call saved me from going back over 105 !! pages to catch up on everyone. This is my one last update now until October. I posted a few days ago that I got matched up with an egg donor in 10 days (OMG) well my transfer in the last week of October. The question was raised in the last couple of months (on here, but noone knew the answer) if they would allow me to transfer 2 because I'm over 40, but the donor is 30-34 so the answer is a big fat no. Oh well, I'm still ecstatic. Positive vibes to everyone else
    That's really exciting news @leyshoja what a special thing for someone to donate their eggs. Looking forward to hearing your updates in Oct.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (31-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in to see how everyone is going. So sorry to read about the ladies who got a BFN. I know the feeling all too well and you are all in my thoughts.

Huge congrats to the ladies who have received the ever so elusive BFP. I have been thinking a lot lately about how that must feel - I think I'd find it completely unbelievable myself - what a miracle. It really does blow my mind.
    @ScubaGal that looks like a BFP to me - yay! That is amazing! I really hope I am not far behind you when I finally get my transfer.

AFM - just hanging out until I see my FS for a lining check next Monday. AF is over and I'm really enjoying feeling back to normal - maybe it was a blessing in disguise, not being able to transfer, as I had a work conference all weekend last weekend and had such a fun night dancing away and enjoying a wine or two it was great to let go. I had a dream the other night that my partner and I both did ivf at the same time and both had babies!! I was breast feeding both of them and getting cranky at my partner for not helping out. Haha it was so realistic. Felt amazing. Hopefully it's a sign of babies to come. Xx

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (29-07-2014),ScubaGal  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to everyone with a BFP, so excited for you all. And big hugs to everyone who didnt get their BFP this time. This is an amazing thread, so much support here

I had my scan yesterday and have 10+ follicles, it was weird, at my last clinic I knew exactly how many I had and the measurements of each, but at this clinic, the nurse saw 'at least 8' on one side, and a few more on the other. So I'm saying there is 10! They are going to call today to tell me whether I trigger with Ovidrel or Pregnyl, and they are considering extending the trigger by an hour to try and make sure I actually get eggs this time. I would love a lot of eggs, but even 1 is an improvement on last time!

I've only ever triggered with ovidrel before, so I'm hoping they decide to go with pregnyl, it could be the difference that makes this successul! I'm getting really scared bout egg pick up though, I will be awake during and that terrifies me!

Even though Ihave ben TTC for over 4 years and have been going through this for about 3 years, I feel like I don't know as much as I should, so I'm very appreciative of this forum.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mamaharriet For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaharriet View Post
    Congrats to everyone with a BFP, so excited for you all. And big hugs to everyone who didnt get their BFP this time. This is an amazing thread, so much support here

I had my scan yesterday and have 10+ follicles, it was weird, at my last clinic I knew exactly how many I had and the measurements of each, but at this clinic, the nurse saw 'at least 8' on one side, and a few more on the other. So I'm saying there is 10! They are going to call today to tell me whether I trigger with Ovidrel or Pregnyl, and they are considering extending the trigger by an hour to try and make sure I actually get eggs this time. I would love a lot of eggs, but even 1 is an improvement on last time!

I've only ever triggered with ovidrel before, so I'm hoping they decide to go with pregnyl, it could be the difference that makes this successul! I'm getting really scared bout egg pick up though, I will be awake during and that terrifies me!

Even though Ihave ben TTC for over 4 years and have been going through this for about 3 years, I feel like I don't know as much as I should, so I'm very appreciative of this forum.
    @mamaharriet i was awake for EPU - I didn't feel one iota of pain, it was actually just really exciting, I had DH holding my hand and was chatting the whole time. My memory of it is a bit fuzzy now but I think cranked the gas to do the local anaesthetic and it was totally pain free. I found it really positive, I liked being part of the process. Good luck for your trigger

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

mamaharriet  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal, thanks that makes me feel so much better! The nurse said that my husband isnt allowed in their with me, and if their are muslim women in the recovery room he won't be allowed in there either (which I understand, but still, boo for me).

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh I just noticed that I used 'their' instead of 'there'. Ew so unlike me haha.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mamaharriet For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaharriet View Post
    @ScubaGal, thanks that makes me feel so much better! The nurse said that my husband isnt allowed in their with me, and if their are muslim women in the recovery room he won't be allowed in there either (which I understand, but still, boo for me).
    Golly that's a bit draconian not letting him in there. Will they let him in for Transfer?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (29-07-2014),safam  (30-07-2014)