+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, I think I ovulated today.. Slightly late as it's CD18, hopefully we catch that little egg and my luteal phase is long enough! Bring on this 2ww *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies!
    I'm new to the forum but thought I'd drop in to introduce myself & join the July thread. DH & I have been trying for number two for a few months now. It's kinda starting to bother me so I thought I'd come in here for some support & to cheer on others. We have an awesome boy who'll be 2 in Sept. 😊 @MrsEH can you put me down for July 10 please.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsEH can you put me down for July 20th please? Its 3 days before AF is due. Its as long as I will probably be able to hold out! Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaJane75 View Post
    We'll looks like I have ovulated overnight. Don't think we will catch the egg though as I had given up and last BD was two days ago and I don't think my CM is fertile enough to keep the swimmers going that long. Mind you , I'm just happy I ovulated.
    This is the perfect timing. Cm won't matter cos his swimmers would be chilling up near the eggy now. You always want swimmers chilling before egg pops so you've gotten it right ;-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

EmmaJane75  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    Hi ladies!
    I'm new to the forum but thought I'd drop in to introduce myself & join the July thread. DH & I have been trying for number two for a few months now. It's kinda starting to bother me so I thought I'd come in here for some support & to cheer on others. We have an awesome boy who'll be 2 in Sept. 😊 @MrsEH can you put me down for July 10 please.
    Welcome! Hopefully not much longer for you. How long did Master2 take to conceive or what he an OopsieBub

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsEH could you take me off the list, in pretty sure I'm counting today as CD1 - not to worry, I fully expected some screwy cycles coming off the pill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @MrsTugs! DS took about 3 or 4 months so not too long but we're already up to about 5 months this time, although we did break for a month when we didn't want to have a Xmas baby.

Does anyone else find it hard to convince DH to *ahem* "do it" as much as they'd like? I feel like I'm nagging sometimes & there's no romance on that! But he just doesn't have a high sex drive so if I didn't instigate it we'd never fall pregnant! 😩

9. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    Hi ladies!
    Hi McBecks! We are in the same boat - ttc number 2 and have a little boy who will be 2 in September Best of luck to both of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm. I forgot about my TWW temporarily at the sight of a sushi train and ate a heap of sashimi. Oops.

Ah well, surely Japanese women eat sashimi even when pregnant right

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Silkentofu I'm sure you'll be fine hun!!
    Hopefully you'll get a bfp and you'll be glad you got that last taste.. No more for the next 8months