+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha @Jaylea oh my god that's me! I always test too early cos I lose my mind! Hang in there! @ErinJess I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated, could be 12-14. I'm not temping only saliva and opk and I had differing results with both!

Thank you all so much for the love, I did a digital at work at lunch because I'm still struggling to come to the realization it's true!! 1-2 weeks! Ah!

Best of luck with your journeys mamas, I really hope you get some beautiful healthy babes soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @mightymama Congratulations!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

mightymama  (26-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies who temp - can anybody tell me about the temp dip before AF? I am wondering:

1) How far before AF did your temp start to drop?
    2) Did your temp drop below coverline, or just to below the highest temps after O?

I have had a temp dip today but its still much higher than coverline. Currently 9DPO according to FF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MayGal959 View Post
    Ladies who temp - can anybody tell me about the temp dip before AF? I am wondering:

1) How far before AF did your temp start to drop?
    2) Did your temp drop below coverline, or just to below the highest temps after O?

I have had a temp dip today but its still much higher than coverline. Currently 9DPO according to FF.
    Mine dips the day of AF or the day before. It drops either below cover line or almost equal to cover line. The next day it then drops below cover line. Hope this helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Teeeeeesssssssttttttt
    I dropped from 36.5 to 36 at about day 11 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Mine dips the day of AF or the day before. It drops either below cover line or almost equal to cover line. The next day it then drops below cover line. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by mightymama View Post
    Teeeeeesssssssttttttt
    I dropped from 36.5 to 36 at about day 11 ������
    Thank you!

I think I'll hold out testing a couple more days at least - I think this is really only my first proper cycle off the pill (the last 2 were 16 and 24 days) so I don't have any pattern to go by which would tell me if AF is due or late yet!

I'm just thinking that the last 3 days temps aren't real indicators given i've been sick! I doubt its a symptom either, as I had a sore throat from last Sunday when I woke up after my huge night out, so I think its real sick, not pregnancy symptom sick!

This is my crazy chart!
    chartgraph_module.jpg
    Last edited by MayGal959; 26-07-2014 at 21:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's not working for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Changed the link, hopefully works now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crikey! Yeah I see what you mean, that's still an epic change, have you tested at all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did on an IC yesterday which showed nothing, but I didn't expect anything, and it was also afternoon, not FMU.

I don't think we dtd enough around O for it to happen this month, which I'm ok with - still early days in the scheme of things and technically we're still just taking it easy - but I'm also a bit hesitant to use the IC's now since the IC OPK's I have were obviously duds! I got them from different places, but now I'm sceptical!

I think I'll hold out another few days, and see what my temps do once the worst of my cold has passed, and if still nothing i'll test mid week. I'll get a FRER from the shops and test on Sat morning if still nothing, as I'm headed out for dinner with the girls so I'll be wondering whether I can have a wine or not!

I'm not expecting a BFP this month, more interested in what the temps mean, as I'm new to this charting stuff!