+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 70 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 699
  1. #531
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    40
    Reviews
    0
    Yay Haley86 and TTstaycalm! We needed some more positives to end the month I'm off to August group but good luck to those yet to test!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mahalia27 For This Useful Post:

    haley86  (22-07-2014)

  3. #532
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    91
    Reviews
    1
    Congrats @haley86!

    Sorry to hear @theoneandonlyem. Hope your FS appointment went well and you've come away feeling positive about the path forward x

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to MayGal959 For This Useful Post:

    haley86  (22-07-2014)

  5. #533
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    372
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    110
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by haley86 View Post
    Attachment 58121
    Yup,
    clear Blue says Pregnant 1-2 wks!!!!!!!!!!
    @haley86 congratulations lovely!!! Fingers crossed for a sticky bean!!! How exciting! Makes me want my BFP even more!!!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsKLM For This Useful Post:

    haley86  (22-07-2014)

  7. #534
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Inner West
    Posts
    3,267
    Thanks
    1,892
    Thanked
    1,916
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Congrats @haley86 you must be thrilled.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

    haley86  (22-07-2014)

  9. #535
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0
    Hi everybody!

    Congrats to the ladies who got BFPs! And all the luck in the world for next month to the BFNs.

    This is my first cycle on here and I'll be testing at the end of this week (if I can wait that long!).


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to becbee For This Useful Post:

    haley86  (22-07-2014)

  11. #536
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    @TTstaycalm & @haley86 - congrats on your +ves!!!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to jaanzi For This Useful Post:

    haley86  (22-07-2014)

  13. #537
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Sutherland
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked
    49
    Reviews
    1
    Thanks everyone for all the love!
    It doesn't feel real! I have a physical job, and I feel like I need to be careful when lifting or it might fall out…. lol

    I still haven't told the DH… I don't get home from work until around 7:30pm… I just got off the phone to him.. so hard not to blurt it out...

    I can't wait to see his reaction!

    Anyway.. thanks for the love

  14. #538
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked
    35
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by haley86 View Post
    Attachment 58121
    Yup,
    clear Blue says Pregnant 1-2 wks!!!!!!!!!!

    squeeeeeeee! Congrats @haley86 !!!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to moose81 For This Useful Post:

    haley86  (22-07-2014)

  16. #539
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South east, South Australia
    Posts
    721
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked
    78
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    im roughly 9dpo give or take a day or 2 & ive just don't a test in the arvo...not sure if its my eyes playing tricks or not but I think I see the faintest line sort of lol but its way too light for a photo & I have to move the stick around to get the right light...its doing my head in a little now lol. I will do another test in the morning with the 1st morning wee & see how I go then & then again on the weekend just to make sure

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to larazie For This Useful Post:

    haley86  (22-07-2014)

  18. #540
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    91
    Reviews
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by becbee View Post
    Hi everybody!

    Congrats to the ladies who got BFPs! And all the luck in the world for next month to the BFNs.

    This is my first cycle on here and I'll be testing at the end of this week (if I can wait that long!).

    Fingers crossed for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by haley86 View Post
    Thanks everyone for all the love!
    It doesn't feel real! I have a physical job, and I feel like I need to be careful when lifting or it might fall out…. lol

    I still haven't told the DH… I don't get home from work until around 7:30pm… I just got off the phone to him.. so hard not to blurt it out...

    I can't wait to see his reaction!

    Anyway.. thanks for the love
    I'm so excited to hear his reaction!

    Quote Originally Posted by larazie View Post
    im roughly 9dpo give or take a day or 2 & ive just don't a test in the arvo...not sure if its my eyes playing tricks or not but I think I see the faintest line sort of lol but its way too light for a photo & I have to move the stick around to get the right light...its doing my head in a little now lol. I will do another test in the morning with the 1st morning wee & see how I go then & then again on the weekend just to make sure
    Oooh! Exciting!! Fingers crossed for you!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Legendary February Testing Thread 2014
    By CassJ in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1092
    Last Post: 21-03-2014, 12:24
  2. **Jazzy January 2014 Testing Thread** #2
    By pinkorblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 491
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 10:44
  3. **Jazzy January 2014 Testing Thread**
    By Mamasupial in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1069
    Last Post: 13-01-2014, 17:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
KindyROO
KindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. Classes are available at three Brisbane and two Gold Coast locations. Enrol today & help your child to reach their full potential. Visit the website to find out more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!