+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 66 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @MayGal959 - not at all!! 😊😊 I was skeptical from the outset - $1 test with instructions that don't describe test v control line?! I feel more confident with the FR ones and am happy to spend more $ (apart from $50 for digital!)!

Thanks for your positive thoughts anyway - I might be a late bloomer this cycle! 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Officially in my very first TWW. What do you ladies do to get through this time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKLM View Post
    Officially in my very first TWW. What do you ladies do to get through this time?
    Lose my mind! 😆 bury myself in every possible hobby/activity and ignore all possible symptoms haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @MrsKLM good luck The tww definitely drags.
    @jaanzi have you had any other signs of ovulation? EWCM or o pain?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkelle View Post
    So I am 5 days out from expecting AF and I got a BFN this morning :-( I don't feel pregnant and I just feel like its best if I accept this isn't our month. Gets me so sad!! I wish online shopping didn't help lol

Has anyone tried to the clear blue ovulation tests? The digital ones?
    I got some online from chemist warehouse for $35. Am trying them for the first time this month. Fingers crossed they help! 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymama View Post
    Lose my mind! 😆 bury myself in every possible hobby/activity and ignore all possible symptoms haha
    Every twinge, ache and gurgle in my abdomen I'm thinking, is this it? Is there a little baby in there? Also trying not to sneeze hahahahaa

I wish there was some sort of announcement that happened when sperm meets egg lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsKLM For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (18-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I posted this in the August thread but had meant to put it here - DOH!

So DTD yesterday for the first time this month!

TMI - period ended on CD4 and on CD10, 11 & 12 I had really dark brown spotting (on CD 12 when I wiped there was a gooey glob of what looked like bloody/brown ewcm)

CD 15 today and did an opk which is nearly positive I think but no ewcm/cm at all.

Not sure what's going on - last month was 33 day cycle and first cycle off implanon. I didn't get a pos opk (was hardly even getting faint test lines) and I forgot on days 14-16 but had tonnes of ewcm at that time.

Is this opk nearly +ve?
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405684594.870632.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsKLM keeping fingers crossed for you. I'll be there with you in a day or two - as soon as my temps confirm I o'd! I'm not really sure what the best way to pass the time is. I'm hoping keeping busy with work will keep my mind off it!

@Jaylea I'm not too sure about opk's and whether they darken like pregnancy tests do or not. Mine have always been no test line or a clear positive so I'm not much help. Hopefully the next couple of days will give you more indication tho. I'm not sure what my normal cycle length is but pre-pill (15yrs ago) I seem to remember them being about 35days so hopefully my late O this month (currently cd23) isn't a bad sign and my cycles are regulating. If your cycle is longer there's a chance you could o later too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKLM View Post
    I wish there was some sort of announcement that happened when sperm meets egg lol
    Hahaha!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird - well, I don't really get O pains (that I am aware of). I have had quite a bit of CM (and it's been consistent since AF left the building!!), but not necessarily EW (colour). It is stretchy tho so we'll DTD today!

Sorry if TMI 😊

But, if it was the fertile CM, wouldn't the OPK have picked something up? The control line came up so I'm assuming the test was not faulty..

OMG - soooo confused! 😳😊😳😊