+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 66 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird - thanks 😊. How long is your cycle?

Last couple of cycles were IUI - one with clomid and trigger, the other just trigger so O was timed.

Prior to IUI though, I would generally have a 10 day u/s with FS to check follicle size and then 21 day BT to confirm ovulation... All that, plus my general cycle length of 28-31 days puts me at O day around cd14/15.

I've stopped seeing FS tho; had a gutful!! Started weekly acupuncture (not temping at mo) and using opks this cycle so will retest today, tomoz, the next day and so on till that line gets to where it needs to be!! 😊🙏

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @jaanzi well my cycles are a bit over the place. Last two cycles were only 25 days, which means my luteal phase wasn't long enough. Im currently taking vitex and vit b to help regulate my cycle and it seems to be working... im currently cd27.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, Just an update - still no AF yet, however I saw my doctor and he has ordered 3 lots of bloods at 2 week intervals to see what my cycle is doing and whether or not I need to have meds to start ovulation - hopefully it picks up something

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, so this is an FR opk...

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405667701.802339.jpg

Not even a faint line!!

Maybe I've missed it this time or maybe it's going to be later like you said @curlybird?!

Will try again tomoz!

Hope everyone's doing well in their/lead up to, TWW 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I am 5 days out from expecting AF and I got a BFN this morning :-( I don't feel pregnant and I just feel like its best if I accept this isn't our month. Gets me so sad!! I wish online shopping didn't help lol

Has anyone tried to the clear blue ovulation tests? The digital ones?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sprinkelle - saw them this afternoon at chemist but OMG - expensive!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jaanzi Definitely don't give up - I'm CD23 and only just got my +ve OPK's. I didn't meant to scare you off IC's either, so sorry if I did. Just wanted to let you know that you may be still be in with a chance as my batch seem to be duds! I had very clear other signs though, so if it weren't for those I wouldn't have bothered with the more expensive ones. (Glad I did though!) Keeping FX for you that O is not far off!
    @sprinkelle ((hugs)) Are you 5 days overdue for AF, or AF is due in another 5 days? Depending on how many DPO you are, it could still be too early to test. Keeping FX for you too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah they are like $40 a pack at Costco so I think I am just going to spend the $$. I tried some IC opk this month and they were never clear. If I am having an issue with O I need some evidence to take to the doctor I think (well I'd feel more comfortable having evidence). TTC is so stressful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MayGal959 I am expecting AF in 5 days. It could be still to soon to test but I am just preparing myself I think. I havent felt any symptoms or nothing! Thanks for the fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkelle View Post
    @MayGal959 I am expecting AF in 5 days. It could be still to soon to test but I am just preparing myself I think. I havent felt any symptoms or nothing! Thanks for the fx
    In that case I wouldn't be too disappointed in your BFN just yet, its likely too early to even feel symptoms also, so you're still in with a good chance. Baby dust all round x