+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Watch out.... here comes some steam!
    Dam Brother in-law and his fertile wife... "we only have to think about having a baby... and bam"... "are you guys still trying?"
    Are you KIDDING me! it hasn't even been 2 cycles!!!!! I'm not 21 like she was!
    ARGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!
    Ok I'm done... Baby dust for all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @haley86 I'm sorry they're so insensitive! Some people really have no idea, do they!

As for me - temps dropped to their lowest yesterday then spiked to (equal) highest so far. Had no CM during the day (or the past couple) but have just had a bit of stretchy CM tonight so I'm not sure if O is on the way or just a coincidence. I was actually thinking I may not be going to O this cycle as I'm CD21 but now I'm not sure! Still not had a +ve OPK so who knows! Temps will tell in time I suppose!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MayGal959 For This Useful Post:

haley86  (16-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haley86 View Post
    Dam Brother in-law and his fertile wife... "we only have to think about having a baby... and bam"... "are you guys still trying?"
    ARGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!
    Omg whaaaaa!!??? That is so not cool!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Hayley86 geez that's a bit rough... this is why we arent telling anyone we are ttc. Don't need the pressure.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by haley86 View Post
    ARGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!
    It's amazing how those kinds of comments are so commonplace and yet people have no idea how hurtful they can be to people for whom it doesn't happen in an instant.

Think of the times you've heard men joke about 'one shot was all it took' and their 'super sperm' and then imagine how it feels for guys hearing that and going through all the silent pain and unspoken taboo of the (relatively common) problem of male factor infertility...

Have you seen the movie What to Expect When You're Expecting? I really love it I think there's a character in there that every couple TTC can relate to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I think the EWCM I thought I had earlier wasn't full EWCM. TMI but today I have a very definite 'glob' which is similar to what I had last cycle just before my +ve OPK. Negative this morn but will check again this afternoon. Hopefully it means I'm at least ovulating which is a good start coming off the pill after so long!

Thanks
    Reviews
    FX @MayGal959 I'm just holding out hope that I actually O'd this month so I'm holding out till the 29th and if I don't get AF I will test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Talking of CM, I've hardly had any this cycle which is very unusual for me. The only other time that I didn't have CM was when I was pregnant. Crossing my fingers and toes that it's for this reason my CM appears to have disappeared!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsH88! FX for you too!

Thats exciting @MrsKLM!

Well, I have decided my IC OPK's are a dud bunch. Bought a supermarket set of OPK's just to check after this mornings EWCM and the test came up +ve, and did another IC test which was -ve. So the good news is I appear to be ovulating each cycle, and I have a very clear sign indicating this, so I may not need OPK's anyway. Now to see if my LP is going to be a decent length this month, and not 4 days like last!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blergh - steak for dinner tonight and I couldn't bring myself to eat it. I'm hoping this is a promising sign! Will BD again tonight just incase 😉